Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Maya Red
      Lady

hi all, i’m Maya!

fresh cd girl still learning and enjoying dressing.

Feel free to contact me for more infos and coversations 🙂

bye x

Hi Maya welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Maya Red
        Lady

thank you dear Rozalyn for nice words!

Kisses Maya X

Hi Maya nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Ok girlfriend there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Maya as she travels down her own girly path in life ..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you..  Myself im in Montana USA only a few miles away from you ha ha .. So once again girl hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Hugs Stephanie Bass..

Maya Red
        Lady

Dear Stephanie, thnks for nice and warm words. For sure will explore and enjoy this site and meet new friends and exchange experience.

kisses Maya

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Maya happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Well pull a seat up and join in welcome to the site

Hi Maya,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Maya,

** Please Excuse the lateness  of this response to your post **

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

welcome to CDH!!  Enjoy meeting like minded gals!

Good to have you here, Maya!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Welcome to your new home, Maya. I’m sure you’re going to have a great time here!

Jill

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Maya.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?