Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’ve been cyber cross dressing for years (SecondLife) and in the past few years have started buying bras, breast forms, and leggings. I have also purged a couple times giving it all to Goodwill. This is the first time to actually admit this for me as well. Yes – I enjoy the feeling of having breasts, but don’t want hormones or surgery. I don’t want to deal with any side effects, or the cost. I just want a place to be abe to chat and discuss this.

I am also a Christian but can find no real reason to not cross dress in private. I am not decieving anyone so no lies there. The Old Testament does mention that a man is not to wear a womanos clothes, but then we shouldn’t eat pork, or wear clothing of two different materials either. I also don’t want to cause someone to stmble in their faith.

Another thing is that women cross dress quite often – clothes and hair styles. There are no repurcussions when they do, so why when a man wants to dress as a woman does he get ridiculed? I’ve seen it happen to someone once when I was downtown.

Ok – that may have been a little longer than an intro, but these are some thoughts I’ve had over the years…

Let me know what you think!

Jayme

Hi Jayme welcome I feel the same way I think that as long as you are up front or do it privately there is nothing wrong about dressing and I feel the same way why can women dress like guys and it be acceptable but guys cannot dress like women. Take care and I hope to hear from you hugs beth

Christina
      Lady

Hello Jayme, welcome! CDH is a fabulous communitty and you’ll meet many awesome girls. Feel free to chat with me any time ❤

Welcome,

I will preface my answer by saying that i am not religious. But personally the way I feel about anyone is as long as your a good person and don’t harm anyone you can do whatever you like.  I wouldn’t let a book determine what makes you happy or tell you what is right.

I also feel the same way about the question of becoming a women full time and for me I dont want to give up being able to get ready in under 10 minutes. In an ideal world i would be guy mode most of the time and then be able to enjoy all the fancy parties and such in girl mode.  If im going to spend time getting ready, I want to look pretty.

Cheers

Vanessa

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Jayme. It’s very nice to meet you.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Jayme!

Jaqueline
      Lady

I’ve purged a few times too. I know how you feel. It doesn’t work. What we are inside bubbles up again. I am not a Christian but I was when I was young. Used to ask God to forgive me when I cross dressed. That didn’t work either.it bubbled back up again. I come from a time when there was a lot of shaming. Be kind to youself❤️❤️
      I

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Jayme! Welcome to CDH. I too, am a Christian crossdresser. I’ve wrestled with these issues for many years. I feel blessed to have found this supportive group here at CDH. I don’t have all of the answers, but I’m not convinced that crossdressing is wrong. I’ll leave it in God’s hands. It’s wonderful fun, a nice escape and I’m not hurting anyone. For me it’s like any other passion people have. It’s part of who we are.

Anonymous

Hi Jayme and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Jayme and welcome!  I’ve seen those bible verses you referenced pop up in discussions regarding people in the CD/TG community before, and while I am not nearly versed enough in Theology to debate the meaning behind the text itself, I have always personally believed that anyone living their life genuinely from their heart is doing the right thing.

I firmly believe that there must be a reason we in this community were born with these thoughts and feelings in our hearts, and in my experience trying to ignore it, or make it go away has only lead me back onto this journey even stronger.  To me, that’s a clear sign that I am truly meant to be living life this way, and I’ve found peace with it after many years of trying to figure it out.

Love this post, such good food for thought!!  So glad you’re here with us, this is an amazing sorority you’ve joined, absolutely filled to the top with a wonderful community of gals.

<3  Lauren

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?