Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Leonara
      Ambassador

Closet CD needing some support & encouragement. Wife does not approve

Anonymous

Hello Leonara,

Although it’s not an ideal situation to be in you can rest assured that you are not alone in having an unapproving spouse. The good news is that there are many reasons why partners might not approve and with more information and discussion a better understanding can come about.

I’m not sure how long you’ve been crossdressing and how long your wife has known but even after an initial period of shock and confusion many partners have come around to at least accepting if not sully supporting the crossdresser.

At least here you’ll be able to chat to others who might be in a similar position or take encouragement from those whose partner does support.

Best wishes,

Jane

Leonara
        Ambassador

Jane,
        Thank for your response to my “dilemma” . I hope we can be friends and share experiences,
        Best regards,
        Leonara

Anonymous

Leonara, welcome darling!

I am new here and face the same issue though I haven’t yet told my wife how I feel so don’t really know. It would be nice if new comers were to collaborate on building their wardrobes – make it fun and exciting.

Celine

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Leonara welcome with us

Catherine

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?