- January 24, 2020 at 7:40 am #269595Star StaloneParticipantRegistered On: January 12, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
I just wanted to Introduce myself to Everyone on CDH……………I’m Star and I just happened to find this Site in a Google Search I did a few weeks ago. I’ve been curious why a Straight Guy like myself enjoys Cross-dressing so much so I typed in the Search Box “Why do Straight Men Cross-dress” and I found a wonderful Dear Abby Article that shed some light on reasons for Men that Cross-dress which was very intersting and if you’d like to Read here is the Like to the Dear Abby Article http://www.mycdlife.com/2011/11/dear-gabi-why-do-men-crossdress
Anyway on the left Side of the Article there were several different links and one was Cross-dressers Heaven and I clicked on it and now here I am 🙂 it’s a Great Site to feel comfortable talking about things you can’t talk to your “SO” about and or others so I wanted to say Hello to All and Especially the Friends I’ve already made here as well as CDH…………..THANK YOU FOR THIS SITE!
- September 16, 2020 at 11:05 am #384304Araminta PurdyParticipantRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 161Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 457 times
Gabrielle has been around for a while. Exceedingly beautiful and exceptionally stylish. Obviously very active keeping on top of things and attempting to promote an understanding of gender variance and related issues. I haven’t seen her for a couple of years and I am not sure I would agree with all of her opinions, but then I am very opinionated myself.
The thing that I like about this site is that it can be thoughtful and thought-provoking as well as a place for the charming to display those charms. I hope you find what you need,
- September 16, 2020 at 9:18 am #384280Star StaloneParticipantRegistered On: January 12, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
- September 11, 2020 at 7:37 am #382795Tabitha TeeParticipantRegistered On: July 30, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 250Has thanked: 1022 timesBeen thanked: 781 times
- September 11, 2020 at 1:16 am #382718karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 370Has thanked: 1519 timesBeen thanked: 873 times
- September 10, 2020 at 5:11 pm #382669Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 542Has thanked: 2356 timesBeen thanked: 2561 times
Hi Star and welcome. Your story sounds all too familiar, I also just happened to come across CDH on a whim, and have never looked back, or elsewhere. Your first impressions are correct, this is a wonderful and safe place to finally understand and enjoy yourself, and to share that with some truly warm and friendly people. Happy that you found your way here!
- September 10, 2020 at 11:02 am #382615
- January 31, 2020 at 10:52 am #271741Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 963Has thanked: 5294 timesBeen thanked: 1485 times
Hi Star, Teralynn here. Glad you found us. As you may suspect there are many reasons why a person might want to crossdress. Curiosity, a desire to express a feminine part of your being, and many others. But I have found that one of the most compelling is how it makes one feel. There are many on this planet who have a strong feminine part of their personality that they feel a need to express. Dressing in feminine attire fulfills that need. When it makes you feel happy and is not hurting anyone else, does it really matter why you do it? Don’t over analyze something that makes you feel good about yourself. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page will get the fastest response. – Blessings
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 28, 2020 at 7:48 pm #271087
- January 28, 2020 at 9:44 am #270938Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 858Has thanked: 1823 timesBeen thanked: 1649 times
Hi Star, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- January 28, 2020 at 8:58 am #270920
- January 28, 2020 at 8:57 am #270918
- January 28, 2020 at 8:55 am #270917
- January 27, 2020 at 10:12 am #270727
- January 25, 2020 at 9:26 am #269901
- January 25, 2020 at 1:43 am #269825
- January 24, 2020 at 3:46 pm #269700
- January 24, 2020 at 1:48 pm #269680
- January 24, 2020 at 12:47 pm #269668Kathleen 60454ParticipantRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 201Has thanked: 1371 timesBeen thanked: 599 times
Welcome to the most friendliest CD site on the internet. Here you can and will make many many friends. There are Newbies here as well as people like myself who have been crossdressing for years and we are all your friends. Ask anything you want regarding crossdressing we are all here to help you.
I am one of the lucky ones that I have a SO who is 100% supportive of my crossdressing 24/7.
- January 24, 2020 at 8:04 am #269613Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4246Has thanked: 6159 timesBeen thanked: 6479 times
happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right. From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships. So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.