Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I don’t remember at what age I started wearing women’s clothes, very young in any case, maybe just after puberty. Since then I have never stopped doing it, although always in private. It’s too long not to need to share it. I think this is probably the right place and maybe the only one.

Hello Anna welcome to CDH glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place home or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. Glad you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself and you are sharing a part of your authentic self it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried what seems like a lifetime I am glad you have made the step. Welcome!

Hugs April

Anonymous

Thank you April. moved by your words. I feel like crying for taking so long to accept myself.
        Hugs.

It is ok personally acceptance is truly the hardest thing for so many of us. Smile you are in a great place you will love it here.

Good to have you here, Anna. I think you’re going to like it.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Anonymous

Thank you Wanda. Happy to be here and find likeminded friends like you
        Hugs Anna.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Welcome Anna!  We do our best to keep the site safe for all. And the the Girls do an excellent job of it. You will find acceptance here. Hugs Pru

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Anna,

You are in the right place to share your feelings. Everyone here is very accepting, and helpful.

Welcome!

💕Lara

Hi Anna,

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.
      Enjoy your journey with us!

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity ….. when I am alone in the house and I know I have no guests I am Greta, if I am at work or I have guests in the house I am Greta dressed externally as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I wear women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Anonymous

Hello Greta. Thank you for such a warm welcome. I feel happy to be here where I can show myself as I really am. I understand you perfectly. My case is very similar to yours.
        Hugs and kisses.
        Anna

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Yes, this absolutely is the right place.  We love and support you!  Wherever you are in your journey you will find ladies here that are right there with you.  Welcome the the sisterhood sweetie!

💖Lola

Anonymous

Thank you darling. I feel good with your kindly words.
        Hugs and kisses.

Anna

Welcome Anna!

There’s not much to say that hasn’t already been said; you’ve found your place here honey!  As a long-term stealth dresser I can relate to your journey and your struggles, so please feel free to drop me a line!

Anonymous

Thank you darling for your generous support. You are a really kind person. Hugs and kisses.

Hi Anna welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, there’s no need to be nervous we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m in the UK but I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, the good thing about this site is that it’s shown me that we are not alone there are lots of girls all around the world X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Thank you Rozalyn. I want to contact other girls here but for the moment without success. It will be a matter of time.
        Hugs and kisses.

Well don’t give up Anna,as they say things can only get better, things do take time but I’m sure you will find with time and patience your life will get a whole lot better, all the girls on here will support you too X

Hugs X 🎀

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Anna, Welcome to CDH. Im certain that you will find many good friends here. All of the girls here will most likely do anything that they can to help or support you.

Anonymous

Thank you Roberta for the support. Kindly words.
        Hugs and kisses

Anonymous

Welcome Anna. This is an awesome space to meet other ladies who are very helpful. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Welcome again, Jessica

Anonymous

Thank you Jessica for the words and support. Kindly lady.
        Hugs&kisses

Hi, Anna. Welcome to CDH. Even though I have been dressing for years it took me a long time to acknowledge myself and.who I am. It has been a long road and sometimes even scary. Most of my family still has no idea about it, but sister has become my biggest fan. Love the girl days with her. You have come to the right place. The ladies are very supportive here and can help with advice. Hugs, Allysa

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome Anna!  I am happy you found your way to us.   You are correct, it’s been too long for you, and this is the perfect place to share yourself, and to “let go” of the hiding and worries.  The gals here are supportive and there are many shoulders to lean on – we are here for each other!

Please get comfy in your new home at CDH, and if you have any questions or concerns, never hesitate to ask. 🙂

Stevie

Anonymous

Thank you dear. Without a doubt, it is the best place because of the wonderful people I am meeting.
        Hugs and kisses

What a wonderfully classy ‘Wall’ background, as is the pic of yourself. Wishing you strength and happiness. With curtsies of appreciation for overcoming your fears (and believe me when i say a public curtsey is a great way to put an ‘icebreaker’ to your fears), your older sister in skirts, gracie

Anonymous

Thank you Miss Gracie. You are wonderful and kindly girl.
        Hugs

Anonymous

hello dear, you are in a fantastic place to be yourself, you should not be afraid to share who you are, just allow yourself to be, give us the opportunity to meet you and value you for the person you are, nothing else you have to do, just be yourself and express yourself as you feel, just that and enjoy making friends and sharing with the other wonderful people, your points of view and your story as long as you want it, there is no rush, each one carries their own rhythm of self-knowledge,   hugs felicity

Anonymous

Thank you dear for the support and the loving welcome.
        Hugs and kisses.

Welcome Anna –

You’re in good company with a lot of warm folks that have been down the same road. Glad your here. Feel free to ask questions or just post how you’re doing!

R.

Anonymous

Thank you Rachel for those good vibes. I will do it.
        Hugs

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH Anna. There are a lot of friendly, helpful ladies here so please do not hesitate to ask for advice about anything.

Anonymous

Hi Anna,

Your photo is quite lovely and feminine.  You have no need to feel insecure on this site.  All of we ladies welcome you.

Kerri

Anonymous

Thanks Kerri for those kindly words. You are nice person.
        Hugs

Hi Anna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

I am full time since I was 9 till now at 62. We are have to decide who we are and how far we want to go. Everyone has their own level with it all. And we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Anonymous

Thank you Christina for your nice welcome. It is true that if we believe in the primacy of the future over the past, what we want to be defines us much better than what we are.
        Hugs and kisses.

Hi Anna nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know girl as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  As for there is so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path in life..  So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Anna as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we all are just a simple click away ..  So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..  Girlfriend as for being insecure and scared girl put those feelings away there is nothing to worry about here as we all are supportive and caring to all who steps thru our doors really its like we dont bite or anything then again a few girls do bite (ha ha ) just kidding girlfriend hugs..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thank you dear for so many kind words. You are beautiful in a wedding dress. As soon as work allows me, I will write something more extensive about my personal experience.
        Hugs and kisses.

Thankyou for the nice comments and so looking forward to your storys he he ..

Stephanie

Scared and insecure? Who here hasn’t been there at one point or another? It’s ok, there’s all kinds of support and acceptance here that can backstop you as you push through the fear and insecurity to arrive at a better place with your fine self. Welcome, Anna!

xo, Nikki

Anonymous

Thank you Nikki. that is exactly what I need and what I have found with wonderful people like you.
        Hugs and kisses.

Hi Anna
      Welcome to CDH it’s lovely to meet you, your definitely in the right place look forward to chatting some time.
      Sarah xx

Anonymous

Thanks a lot,Sarah. I will do it. Nice to meet you too.
        Hugs

Welcome home Anne, hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

You be you.

B x

Anonymous

Thanks cutie. A lot of kisses for you.

Kathleen
      Duchess

Anna this is indeed the place. Welcome. It does indeed take time to accept who you are. Embrace it be proud and enjoy!

Anonymous

Thanks a lot, Kathleen.
        Hugs

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

You have come to the right place Anna. I think you will find a lot of understanding girls here.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

I’m sure pretty Liara. Thanks for the support.

Hugs

Robin
      Lady

Hi Anna,
      You’ll be just fine – life is good 🙂
      Annie

Anonymous

Hugs, Annie. Thanks and kisses.

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Anna,

Welcome to this wonderful group of ours. You are in the right place and you will find all the girls to be very supportive.

You are amongst friends, Anna.

I am looking forward to hearing your stories.

Hugs,

Aurora Eden

Anonymous

Hello, Aurora, I feel really good with the warm welcome I have received and, yes, I will write about myself to share with all the sisters.
        Hugs and kisses.

Hi Anna
      I felt the same way as you do but you have come to the right place for positive support and friendship from like minded people. They all make us feel comfortable with our new emerging feelings and emotions.
      Enjoy Anna as I am too
      Sara

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?