Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

After my lovely experiences in Bournemouth, I decided that pastures new were in order – and, looking at the relatively low cost of hotels in Portsmouth, decided to investigate further.

I found a drag show at a venue called Hampshire Boulevard, featuring a performer called Victoria Scone, who had apparently been on Ru Paul’s Drag Race UK, Season 3.

So I caught up with the episodes, and she’s awesome! A GG Drag artist.

She had to bow out after episode 2, because of a knee injury she sustained on the show itself – such a shame, as she was a contender.

The tickets are mega cheap, especially compared to the likes of Lawrence Chaney et al from S2 and S1, so I jumped on a VIP ticket before considering the hotel.

After much deliberation, I decided that the Royal Maritime Club was the place for me – it has a swimming pool, which is very exciting, as I have never swum an femme before.

After booking, I waited 2 days for the confirmation email, but it didn’t arrive, so I called the hotel to verify.

A lovely girl called Kat answered the call, confirmed that all was in order, and I decided to ask the question: Would it be a problem for the hotel and other guests if I was in drag?

I thought “Drag” would be an easier handle for her than “CD” – and she was more than positive about it!

She actually said that if other guests had a problem with it, then they knew where the door was!

We had a lovely conversation about makeup and cosplay, which she is into, and I knew I had the right hotel!

Laura, what is this magic that seems to surround you?

Emboldened, and, as it’s my birthday weekend, I booked Satirday lunch at Ryde Castle on the Isle of Wight, with a hovercraft taxi, and am now investigating options for Saturday night.

OMG girls, I love visiting new places en femme – it feels like such an adventure – although the planning is giving me amazing vibes, I have no idea what the reality will be like.

So stoked to have a meet and greet ticket for Victoria Scone – and my work give us our birthdays as holiday, so I am going to make the most of this weekend – and will report back in due course.

Any girls who are able to make the trip down will be rewarded with coffee and chatter 😍😍😍😍😍

The dates are 5-7th November, and there are still tickets left for the show – so grab one!

Love Laura

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Laura. I love reading your adventures and can’t wait for your after report. You are so brave and inspiring to all of us. Only wish I could go with you. I know you will have a great time!

Hi There Laura, You had me do a double take, when I saw the city name Portsnouth, LOL!

Portsmouth is on my bucket list, though for historical reasons. Of course it’s a bit more challenging to get to from here, and a tad more…pricey. Have fun, it sounds like you will.

Bridgette

Trisha
      Duchess

My birthday is the 8th. And that would be a great bday gift to myself. Alas I will be in West Virginia going fast on dirt trails thru the mountains(also a great bay gift to meself)

Have fun can’t wait for the saga to be published. I live reading The Tails of Laura

Trisha

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Laura

wonderful that you are getting to tour the UK and flying the TG banner with pride!

Like you I love visiting new places and meeting new people, its lovey to see how accepting people are.

onward and upward !

Dawn x

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Good for you Laura. Looking forward to the update on how it went as they a good read. 

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Hope you have a good time.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?