Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey girls,

Whats the next girly thing you’re planning on buying? I need some new bars to really accommodate some of my new outfits. Need a black one and a strapless one.

Anonymous

Winter tights, time to buy the thick opaque or over the knee socks with a nice cord skirt, knee boots too maybe, nice fluffy hooded parker coat. See Katie you sow a seed about shopping and it escalates to a bloody wardrobe and plastic card melt down. 

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Katie,

Tights, leggings!  And quite a few too. I hate feeling cold and I love keeping my legs warm and snug in the chilly weather.

Stevie

Kassie
      Lady

I’m looking for some casual female ‘lounging around the house’ kinda clothes. maybe some jeggings or the like. Also as the weather’s starting to get colder, I’m looking for some cute warm tops and possibly those thick wooly colourful winter socks.

The kinda things I can wear curled up on the sofa with a throw over my legs, a mug of soup in hand, watching a film or series on the tv.

Anonymous

I chose makeup. I buy some almost every week. Always trying new colors. Also when grocery shopping, the cart just wants to go down the cosmetic aisle!

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I picked “other” since my things aren’t listed.
      Was out in public and realised that I need a a more female looking wallet and that I just ordered.
      Next on my list is probably a fall/winter jacket/coat of some kind, winter is coming and I need to be able to leave the house.
      Also been looking at jewellery, have some but can one ever have to much?
      If sticking to the list it would probably be shoes, buying that way to often.

/kt

Anonymous

I chose tights.Now that the weather in the UK is getting colder I am stocking up on black opaque tights.My wife and I bought a few packs of tights in Tesco the other week.As there were a lot of ladies milling around the hosiery area we weren’t able to take our time.We ended up with a couple of basic pairs of black opaques that don’t look very nice when you put them on.We are going back to get the more expensive ones as they look a lot nicer and are far more durable.I am expecting a pair of Mary Jane shoes in grey from Pavers.I reallly need some tops and skirts.I have hardly bought anything in that department during this lockdown.And I am still seeking the perfect little black dress.Nice idea for a post Katie.You got me feeling suitably girlyx

Anonymous

Greetings Katie

I picked make up, but I’m such an impulsive shopper….it could be ANYTHING really…

funny, Kay darling, I always get that shopping cart you use!!!!….how odd.

Smiles, grace xx

The closure broke on my handbag, so I really need a new one.

I’m also looking at larger shoulder bags to accommodate flats/heels when I go out/return…

Love Laura

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I have lots of clothes, so practically speaking, I don’t need anything new. However many times I will be out in a store checking out the lovely femme items I love so much. Something might just call to me and grab me. I have no idea what that might be. It could be some new pantyhose I never saw before, a pair of heels I just can’t leave behind, a dress I just have to have, a bra that would look so great with a certain dress, some lacy, silky, pretty and sexy panties or thong that would go so great with a certain dress, a fabulous matching bra and panty set or some wonderful lingerie.

I might go into a store and just look around as I always do and leave with  maybe just some pantyhose, panties or bra. Or I might see a bunch of things I just absolutely must have and will leave with a cart full of them.

Anonymous

Oo very nice x

So technically next-up is make-up, but it just replenishing supplies. I ran out of foundation. So that will probably be next, then probably a dress as an impulse buy, finally the thing I am working up towards is a nice wig.

Anonymous
      Lady

Laura I don’t know if it’s still going but Penny’s had a big sale on their purses and bags this last week. Good luck.
      🍷C

Emily
      Lady

Tights and/or stockings are my kryptonite. I have a hard time passing that section of the store without at least looking. And, I do “need” some new stockings. Also have a difficult time passing the panty area without at least looking for new colors in my favorite brand and style. Fun question!

Emily

I chose “skirt” because I’m on a skirt kick right now, but it really depends on what I find. I have a few things I’m on the lookout for.

I picked other.

I can never pass up a chance to buy a nice women’s one piece swimsuit.  That is my worst achilles heel.

I recently bought 2 skirts and 5 tops, so items in that dept are well covered.

Anonymous

im always buying something. i have a thing for skirts. love to show off the legs, but as it gets colder i like to wear black designer nylons. so sexy. also have a thing for sweater dresses even tho they are not long enough i wear a black mini skirt with them to give them extra length. also like the high heel boots. love the clicking sound they make when walking on tile screaming “look at me”.  good thing i shop at goodwill and savers. i got alot of nice thing for little money. i love dressing like a woman and showing off what i got. wish i have started sooner. i have been going out for about 3 or 4 years now. people are always giving me complements. i’m in my late 50’s now. just think how good i would have looked 20 years ago. not totally passable but i try. i had a date with a guy and he said i put more effort in than most women he has dated. that makes you feel your doing something right. keep improving girls. being a woman can be lots of fun. and dont be afraid to go out in public. people dont really care anymore. its not the 70’s or 80’s anymore.

Bee Dee
      Lady

There’s so much I need to learn and buy. Makeup, I have not got a clue about makeup. I know I need foundation but what type for my skin tones and everything? Then there’s hair. I’m currently growing my hair long, it’s about 4 inches so far but I don’t know if I should get a wig in the meantime. Has anyone got one from “wish”? Some of them look good but it’s hard to tell. If anyone can let me know, that would be lovely. Thanks.

I’m an ‘other’ as I’m waiting on a pair of Liz Claiborne dress slacks, black, with a nice white top that i ordered from JCP.  Will need shoes after that.

Stockings for sure is my next purchase, that I have planned anyway.  I do a lot of spur of the moment shopping too.  I do go through hose/stockings pretty regularly, and even a small snag and I will get rid of the offending piece.  I do keep the good one to mate up with other orphans of the same style and color.

PaulaF

Anonymous

I have bought a LOT of clothing recently, so I have my eye on some really cute boots to wear with winter-friendly outfits. I find quality footwear to be the hardest to find given my size (13.5 men’s, 15-16 women’s) so when I do find something that strikes my fancy, I put a priority on it.

Ashley
      Lady

I voted “Other” because I never really know what I’ll buy next heh. I recently bought a pair of skinny jeans which I like, so I might buy another pair or two of those. My favorite pair of heels comes in tons of different colors, so I might get another pair so I can wear them with more outfits. And then there’s women’s motorcycle jackets… something I’ve always loved and right now my amazon history is filled with them. I may just go for it and order one one of these days. The thought of wearing one with skinny jeans and boots (both of which I already have!) is really exciting.

I also have multiple pairs of breast forms now, and I’m not totally satisfied with any of them, so I’m thinking of trying again with yet another pair, now that I have a better idea of what I want. And that would of course mean more bras. And I could always use more pantyhose…

Came home from A trip to my local VF outlet, bought A pair of skinny jeans, leggings, A cozy soft sweater and two long sleeved tops, most of it 75% off. Would have bought more put it was well picked over.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Usually I don’t plan my purchases.  I have a large enough wardrobe that I’m in maintenance (aka impulse buy) mode.  But I DO need a pair of fishnets for Halloween, so I voted tights/stockings.

Just ordered today a white long line 40C bra should be with me by the end of the week ,haven’t owned a long line bra for years ,should go nicely with my open bottom girdles   Michelle xx

[postquote quote=395726]
      I am very jealous that you are close enough to a VF outlet to be able to shop there. It’s over 3 hours to the closest one around here, and I do like that they carry almost everything a girl could want! I did vote for stockings, since I seem to go through them rather quickly.

It’s been snowing here in the Black Hills, so probably a couple nice warm sweaters.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?