Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,
      My wife paid me a nice compliment today. I’ve recently been enjoying my time around the house wearing skimpy panties or nothing at all. I was doing some housework wearing only a lacy, pink thong while she was out shopping. When she came home she giggled and said “are you doing housework naked again?” I naturally replied, “obviously not! I’m wearing this adorable, pink thong!” Her comment back was to start singing “Can’t Help Lovin’ Dat Man Of Mine.”

Not only was that a precious little thing that I’m sure she doesn’t even remember now, but it was a telling remark that I am hoping indicates her warming to my little “eccentricities.” I truly have been surprised how much I’m enjoying casually sitting around the house like this. I plan to add a lacy bralette sometime soon and see what her reaction is. If that goes well, I will expand the fem wardrobe in her presence. Maybe a cute nightie or maybe some women’s jeans.

Some of the girls here on CDH who live near me have been encouraging me to come meet up with them and I very much want to, but I need to get my wife onboard with the idea. So I hope you sweethearts haven’t given up – progress is being made!

Cheers,
      Catherine

Lacey Cyn
      Lady

That is awesome. I can’t tell you what a comfort and support my wife is. It really makes a huge impact. We are super lucky to have found the partners we have.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Beautiful when a partner compliments us as it shows acceptance of who we would like to be.  In time it took me to finally get fully dressed with her at home  but what a wonderful experience. And maybe this year we’ll finally work out some agreement to get out in public and truly enjoy a unique time together.. 🌷

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?