Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So today I made a stop at Dollar General ( in drab 😞 ) to get some panty liners and Summers Eve feminine spray and to shop a bit for basic household items. Thinking that some smart ass young boy would be weirded out seeing me purchasing feminine products.

When I was in the feminine hygiene area a female employee very nicely asked if I was finding everything ok to which I said yes. She said “I’m here for you if you need anything honey” I said thank you and she smiled then moved on to the front of the store.

At check out she scurried over with her pretty smile and said “you found everything you needed” I said “yes I did”Β  she said “great” and cashed me out. As I was leaving I said thank you she said “oh your very welcome hon, thank you” and then said “see you soon?” I said “oh I’m sure” and we both giggled.

I’m pretty positive she knew by my tweezed eyebrows and mascara, she was such a doll.

Its such a great feeling to have some nice people in customer service 🙂

Michelle 💋💋

Oh, P.S. I just thought about this. Maybe she saw me looking through the dresses and tops they had out front on the sidewalk as well heeheeΒ  💋💋

Great story Michelle and congrats girlfriend you made a wonderful friend there as a gg there are great to chat withΒ  good luck on next trip he he ..

Stephanie bass

Angela Booth
      Hostess

The next time go in and see her, see if you get the same reaction. If so find out her shifts and go in dressed -if you are able too – and see what happens then…

Anonymous
      Lady

Glad you had a positive experience but it all depends on the area you live in and who is working at the time.

Once I was buying makeup at a Dollar General and the cashier gave me an unwanted sermon on the biblical end of days as she checked me out. I kept quiet, paid, left, and haven’t been back to that store.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I love to hear about these positive interactions! Maybe things really are changing for the better!😀

Lara

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lara Muir.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?