Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hey y’all! Do any of you publicly closeted girls tend to get braver when you go out this time of year now that it gets dark at 430pm? I know I sure do. I just went to Starbucks completely dressed from head to toe in womans clothes! So much fun!!!</p>

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have got much better and bolder this Fall, and I now go out during the day, but I used prefer to go out after dark.

Amy

Although I am not a closeted CD, I would like to answer this one. When I was a teenager I ventured out into the night en femme quite often. When I bought a car I would drive day or night dressed as a girl. It was a lot of fun at the time!!

Ashley
      Lady

Going to a Starbucks is more than I’ve done! But yeah the few times I’ve been out dressed up so far have been at night. I do feel braver when I feel like I’m much less likely to get noticed.

Many years ago as a teenager I would walk around my neighborhood dressed en femme in the dark, but it wasn’t long before I also went out during the day. Once I got my drivers license and first car it was on….LoL

Early dark evenings in autumn or early winter are the best.

Lazy grey afternoons spending hours getting beautiful waiting for the street lights to come on.  Plenty of people about wrapped up against the cold, warm gloves, boots and umberellas for the drizzle, getting stuck in rush hour traffic all covered by a cloak of invisibility.

Absolute heaven……Sally.

Amy Myers
        Baroness

That sounds very romantic! Makes me think of old B&W movies where the characters are walking along a street and across a bridge, on a foggy night to meet their lover.
        Amy

Good for you Amber. Go get em’ Girl.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Amber,

I will say that the desire to go out is stronger at night just because there may be less chance of someone that I know seeing me.  So who knows, maybe that will change when I finally do get up enough nerve to step outside.

Hugs,

Michelle

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My first time out fully fem was under cover of darkness. It seemded the coast was clear walking from my house to car. When I got to the car I noticed a dog walker coming up on me. Yoo late to turn back. I had to get in the car quickly. I opened the door. The car light came on, spotlighting my legs in sexy stilettos, shiny pantyhose and showing off my legs in my too short dress. I nearly had a heart attack.

I got in and calmed myself down as the dog walker passed. I started the car and drove past the dog walker waving as I went past.

I wonder if he knew it was me, if he enjoyed my leg show or was just focused on his walk and dog. I never heard anything about it so I guess it went OK.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

My early forays were always at night because I was terrified of being seen by anyone.  I avoided other people obsessively.  I eventually realized I was putting myself at greater risk by avoiding places where people congregate.  If I ever had a run-in with a nasty person, there wouldn’t be anyone around to help.

The last few years, my desire to be out in public anytime of the day or night has gotten a lot stronger.  I don’t pass and doubt I ever will.  But I’m fortunate that my female self looks much different than my male self, so I worry less about being recognized.  Dressing to blend in helps reduce unwanted attention.  Attitude takes care of the rest.  Having confidence and behaving like I belong there has a positive effect on most people I interact with.  Every time I go out I get a confidence boost, and that makes me want to do it even more.

Happy New Year!

Emily

rhonda
      Lady

My problem is been having eye problem and have a restriction on drivers license no night driving and it’s not safe in my neighborhood walking at night and I live in a relative safe n’h’b’h

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?