Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Maya Sol
      Lady

I went to the lake to swim with bikini, and to make it more interesting, I added 2x panty/tights to the mix, one nude and one black fishnet. Interesting experience. I should do it again before that the summer will end. I came back in the morning. Next time: red hot bikini instead of the black (top) and pink (bottom) set that I used this time.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Maya……………..mine is pretty bland ……………….ever have those nights you can’t go to sleep and busy yourself doing stuff?  yeah, that was me……up at 2AM ………..so I …..decided to take a bag of trash out ……wearing my pretty dress ………bare back …….pony tail………cute girl.  Who would see at 2AM?   I could  say she was a “guest” of mine …….It’s dark…..are you sure ……it was me? ……….Anyway, I went ……….paused by the trash bin to let my hair down ……..flick it a few times like a pretty girl ……….enjoy the cool night air ………..have some naughty thoughts ………head back…….swishing my little behind….feeling like a pretty girl !!!!!   Later, I went to the front gate to get the mail ……..exciting………..cheap thrills for an urban girl……………karley

Maya Sol
        Lady

Sound real fun. During some sleepless nights I sit on the balcony fully dressed as Maya.

Insomnia

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?