Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Lately I’ve found myself wearing more and more feminine pyjamas to bed. From little jumpers and onesies to nighties and satin coordinates right on to babydolls and teddies. Trapped in a male-dominated and oriented “day-job”, this is often the only time I get to be myself and dress up lately. Am I alone in this or is this rather common?

Anonymous

Hi Steph….if you look over in the general chat forum, I gave my answer yesterday in ” do you sleep en femme”….hugs, grace x

I always wear women’s pajamas or nighties to bed depending on the time of year. This time of year I’m in heavy plush pajamas or a onesie, in the summer a babydoll nightie.

I sleep every night, in a nighty, or babydoll, panties, and bra and “foam” forms.
      It is a major feminine time, for me
      Regi

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Steph, I think this is pretty common.  Many CDs start out by wearing feminine attire to bed and/or underdressing during the day (even in very male oriented workplaces).   And from there the journey begins and evolves to eventually being comfortable enough to dress en femme and go out in public.  Lots of members have written in the forums about their first experience going out in public.  Enjoy the reading and learning.  Thanks for sharing your thoughts.  Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Hello Steph,                     I have worn a nightie to bed for years now, do not wear pyjamas though.  In the warmer weather I will wear silky nighties or some babydoll ones.   love,  Helenmarie

I started wearing nighties to bed in the mid fifty’s with the help of my sister and still sleeping in my lovely nighties to this day, I don’t ever want to wear drab PJ’s.

Rather common, I believe. Pretty much mandatory in my case.

Araminta.

You are certainly not alone and I do this more and more frequently as well. Baby doll nighties and panties. Do you find that you sleep better as well? I do. It getting to the point that I can’t fall asleep unless I wear one.

Hi Steph nice to meet you and yes i wear a nightgown panties and lipstick to bed every night for the last 40 + years as been married for 37 to a wonderful supportive and accepting wife it so much more easy and comfortable as the woman i am inside to feel better about myself  so night gowns it is ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

I enjoy wearing a nighty and light makeup to bed.

Caroline

Hi Steph,

I sleep every night in a nightie, slip, panties, satin short sets, something femme and silky.

Patti 🥰

I just sleep better in feminine sleep wear.  A sexy babydoll with matching panties, a nice silk cami and tap pants, or even just flannel pj’s, with panties on underneath of course.

PaulaF

Once you start it you cant sleep without one. Just love satin teddies camis and babydoll outfits for sleeping and many of them were recieved as gifts from past admirers and friends

So true Deb.  Once you are used to the silky smoothness of a chemise, babydoll, teddies and other sleepwear, it can be uncomfortable to wear anything else.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Have to wear something soft to bed.  Usually a soft camisole and panties, or a gown if its chilly.  I love waking up and having that smooth silky feeling against my skin.  It always start my day with a smile.

Stevie

Anonymous

Yes I do and in one fashion or another I have gone to bed En-Femme for the last 20 years. I started out with just nightgowns  both long and short ones, these belonged to my ex wife and she knew that I was wearing them. Then after my ex wife accepted me doing that I started adding bras and panties. Now I wear a combination of  plus or minus Nightgowns, bras with forms, panties, half slips, thigh high stockings and camis or any combination there of. I just love going to bed in women’s clothing and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Kathleen

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I wear pantyhose and a nightie to bed all the time. I often wear a bra and breastforms to.

Given the opportunity, I would wear a nightie to bed every night, but unfortunately, the situation at my house does not allow that right now.

I do have a beautiful dark purple nightgown with a matching housecoat. Nothing better than getting back up in the morning and slipping on the housecoat and coming out to the living room and slowly drink some coffee while waking up.

Cynthia

Hi Steph, I started the comment “Do you sleep en femme?” as I had started doing just that. I was surprised and delighted by the responses which overwhelmingly endorsed the huge please us gals get from that activity. I can’t see me ever sleeping other than en femme ever again
      Love and hugs
      HRxx

Lounge bra with panties and Tee-Shirt before bed i got several Floral Robes for around house

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?