- January 21, 2021 at 7:59 pm #436562Steph CeeParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 12Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
Lately I’ve found myself wearing more and more feminine pyjamas to bed. From little jumpers and onesies to nighties and satin coordinates right on to babydolls and teddies. Trapped in a male-dominated and oriented “day-job”, this is often the only time I get to be myself and dress up lately. Am I alone in this or is this rather common?
18 users thanked author for this post.
- February 12, 2021 at 3:15 pm #447146
- January 27, 2021 at 3:51 am #438880Hilda BeaumontDuchessRegistered On: March 14, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 192Has thanked: 465 timesBeen thanked: 697 times
Hi Steph, I started the comment “Do you sleep en femme?” as I had started doing just that. I was surprised and delighted by the responses which overwhelmingly endorsed the huge please us gals get from that activity. I can’t see me ever sleeping other than en femme ever again
Love and hugs
- January 27, 2021 at 3:19 am #438875Cynthia HughesLadyRegistered On: March 12, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 138Has thanked: 160 timesBeen thanked: 385 times
Given the opportunity, I would wear a nightie to bed every night, but unfortunately, the situation at my house does not allow that right now.
I do have a beautiful dark purple nightgown with a matching housecoat. Nothing better than getting back up in the morning and slipping on the housecoat and coming out to the living room and slowly drink some coffee while waking up.
- January 27, 2021 at 2:37 am #438858
- January 27, 2021 at 2:36 am #438856Kathleen 60454LadyRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 349Has thanked: 1888 timesBeen thanked: 1239 times
Yes I do and in one fashion or another I have gone to bed En-Femme for the last 20 years. I started out with just nightgowns both long and short ones, these belonged to my ex wife and she knew that I was wearing them. Then after my ex wife accepted me doing that I started adding bras and panties. Now I wear a combination of plus or minus Nightgowns, bras with forms, panties, half slips, thigh high stockings and camis or any combination there of. I just love going to bed in women’s clothing and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Kathleen 60454.
- January 26, 2021 at 11:58 pm #438828Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 43Replies: 995Has thanked: 4719 timesBeen thanked: 5161 times
- January 26, 2021 at 7:51 am #438487Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 534Has thanked: 2287 timesBeen thanked: 2063 times
- January 25, 2021 at 10:51 pm #438344Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 912Has thanked: 9450 timesBeen thanked: 3537 times
I just sleep better in feminine sleep wear. A sexy babydoll with matching panties, a nice silk cami and tap pants, or even just flannel pj’s, with panties on underneath of course.
- January 26, 2021 at 6:25 am #438454
- January 25, 2021 at 2:30 pm #438145Patti JamesLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 75Has thanked: 562 timesBeen thanked: 265 times
- January 26, 2021 at 6:26 am #438456
- January 25, 2021 at 2:15 pm #438141
- January 24, 2021 at 10:47 am #437621Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 1328Has thanked: 13285 timesBeen thanked: 4323 times
Hi Steph nice to meet you and yes i wear a nightgown panties and lipstick to bed every night for the last 40 + years as been married for 37 to a wonderful supportive and accepting wife it so much more easy and comfortable as the woman i am inside to feel better about myself so night gowns it is ..
- January 24, 2021 at 10:36 am #437617StephanieWLadyRegistered On: September 28, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 59Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 97 times
You are certainly not alone and I do this more and more frequently as well. Baby doll nighties and panties. Do you find that you sleep better as well? I do. It getting to the point that I can’t fall asleep unless I wear one.
- January 24, 2021 at 10:30 am #437616Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 318Has thanked: 512 timesBeen thanked: 1111 times
- January 24, 2021 at 10:21 am #437615sarasue olsonLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 24Replies: 192Has thanked: 508 timesBeen thanked: 932 times
I started wearing nighties to bed in the mid fifty’s with the help of my sister and still sleeping in my lovely nighties to this day, I don’t ever want to wear drab PJ’s.
- January 24, 2021 at 4:20 am #437473helenmarieLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 138Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 371 times
Hello Steph, I have worn a nightie to bed for years now, do not wear pyjamas though. In the warmer weather I will wear silky nighties or some babydoll ones. love, Helenmarie
- January 23, 2021 at 8:15 am #437148KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 420Has thanked: 762 timesBeen thanked: 1684 times
Hi Steph, I think this is pretty common. Many CDs start out by wearing feminine attire to bed and/or underdressing during the day (even in very male oriented workplaces). And from there the journey begins and evolves to eventually being comfortable enough to dress en femme and go out in public. Lots of members have written in the forums about their first experience going out in public. Enjoy the reading and learning. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- January 23, 2021 at 8:04 am #437139Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 610Has thanked: 6370 timesBeen thanked: 2614 times
- January 23, 2021 at 5:44 am #437091Mindy MillsLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 66Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 374 times
- January 22, 2021 at 12:19 am #436610AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1713Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9458 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.