Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey all!

Nikki here, or Veronikka, or Nik, depending on my or your mood…lol. Just wanted to leave a quick intro to say Hi to everyone… trying to keep it short!

I’m a 40something crossdresser, though I’ve been told I look like Im in my early 30s. I’ve been enjoying my feminine side in the form of clothing since at least the age of 5. Of course this was always confusing, seeing as it felt right but was treated as wrong by relatives, society, etc.

I’m currently married and my wife accepts that I underdress regularly but doesn’t want to see me full enfemme or really even deal with it. She just accepts and expects that it’s something I do in private.

I consider myself bisexual, however, my wife doesn’t know that, as she would not approve, seeing that she fears me running off or cheating with a man. I am, however, faithful in my relationships and have never cheated. I have had relationships and/or flings with both sexes in the past.

I enjoy gothic fashion, stockings, tights, heels and boots and have always been into various forms of experimental makeup and exploration of my feminine side although, due to friends and family, this was always mostly private. I got away with alot of experimental gender bending by being into punk and goth lifestyles in my younger days but currently have no really satisfying outlet.

Just reaching out to come into contact with other girls of like mind to hear and share stories, concerns, strategies, tips and thoughts about this wonderfully confusing feeling of pink foggedness that is crossdressing!

Hope to make some friends!

Nikki

Hi Nikki

I’m Vanessa, and I’ve been dressing since I was a preteen but I’ve only been doing it regularly for about a year.

Thank you for sharing with us here. I’m new here too. Everyone here as been so supportive and welcoming. If you ever want to talk, hit me up. I’m always up for chatting and making new friends.

Hugs, Vanessa

Hi Nikki and welcome to CDH. How frustrating it must be to have so much non acceptance around you. Hopefully you can find happiness with us and then branch out to other CD clubs in your area. Feel free to contact me to chat, ask questions/answers and generally to just shoot the breeze! Hope to hear more from you…..
      Lady Veronica

Hi Nikki so happy to see you here and welcome to CDH.  We all love to swap stories and love to hear more about you and you journey.  This is a great site, there are lots of great ladies here and I think you can make a lot of friends.  I know I have.  If you like to chat drop me a line some time love to chat all kinds of girl things.

Sara Marie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Niki  welcome   . Many here to chat and share your thoughts and stories with. In life one never knows where journeys seam to go and change that could happen at anytime . Being here there’s always need of change, learning to better ourselves and enjoy many here exploring their own ways. From receiving tips to offering and sharing their own experiences.  Make friends and have the company of theses beautiful girls to enjoy our love to dress. Very nice meeting and hope to see you soon. 🌹

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?