Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello ladies. I have received no daily forum posts since Sunday 8-25-19. I checked my settings but found no place to check for-subscribe/unsubscribe to forums. Question is: how can I resolve this? Been receiving them since last year.Receiving all these posts from you wonderful women is very valuable to me. Helps me process and develop so many ways.
      Thank you!!
      ALEXIS 👗

K Swim
      Lady

I only get notifications for ‘thanks’ and personal messages but not for replies to forum posts. Not sure.

I too noticed this and did a post on the 21st reporting it, as yet its not corrected. I’ve also noticed that all of my posts and comments have, somewhere the heading, had the word TRASH embedded in them after hitting submit. Both of these actions make me curious but not humorous.

You could try just checking your notification settings by going to as follows….

Hover cursor over your username

On dropdown menu, click SETTINGS

Click on EMAIL mid-way down on page

Ensure all boxes are checked except the bottom one (if applicable).

also make sure your email address matches the one shown on settings page 🙂

Fiona-Ann xxxx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?