- August 29, 2020 at 8:34 pm #379082patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1135Has thanked: 1755 timesBeen thanked: 3686 times
Hi girls today I was cutting trees up on my property not a very feminine activity I know, Yuk.
So in the process of doing this while carrying my chainsaw I stepped on a log I thought carefully, however my foot slipped off the log and down I went and bashed my head into a log on the ground.
I landed with all my weight on my forehead and busted it open right between my eyebrows.
Fortunately it didn’t need stitches but I have the nicest knot and a winner of a headache.
I had planned to dress when I finished the trees but that just took the wind out of my sails.
Not to mention I am not going anywhere en femme for a while.
What a Knot head literally.
Darn Man chores.
- September 7, 2020 at 5:39 am #381614patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1135Has thanked: 1755 timesBeen thanked: 3686 times
Hi Girls A quick Update my forehead injury looks to be almost completely healed this week.
The scab is gone and it might leave a very small place not very noticeable with my forehead wrinkles.LOL
I have the typical wrinkles from squinting in the sun for years so Not noticeable.
Nothing a little primer or foundation won’t hide.
I want to thank you all for your concern about me, you all are so kind and caring,I have come to find that crossdressers and trans people are the kindest caring people around I am so glad to have you girls as friends.
I wish I could meet all of you in real life.
I love you all Patty
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 6, 2020 at 7:40 am #381360AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 182Has thanked: 1493 timesBeen thanked: 628 times
- September 2, 2020 at 12:43 pm #380145
- September 2, 2020 at 8:31 am #380079Joeanne JohnsonParticipantRegistered On: September 18, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
Well I wont laugh at you but will grin and bare it with you…
I love the way you end your post with ” those damn man chores” !
It got a chuckle from me… today my air conditioner just went out and we are headed into another heatwave. I gotta put on the overalls and do my manly duty and fix the thing.
Alot of man duties suck, but is awesome that as woman we can manage and be self reliant. It is something many woman have wished to be so empowered… Actually I am glad to be competent at most man stuff, except I hate getting my finger nails dirty!
It is a nice fantasy I suppose to go back in the day and role of the typical June Cleaver helpless housewife.
Think about getting by in life with only your beauty… Having to rely on men?!
- September 2, 2020 at 8:07 am #380061DParticipantRegistered On: March 19, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 52Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 261 times
OUCH!! I am so sorry this happened, but glad you will be ok and it was not worse! I know you will be sporting those gorgeous heels soon! Heal up!
- September 2, 2020 at 12:17 am #379989
- September 1, 2020 at 5:57 pm #379910
- September 1, 2020 at 2:37 pm #379877Nick LacroixParticipantRegistered On: February 3, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 165Has thanked: 139 timesBeen thanked: 581 times
Omg that sucks 😞 My dad never taught me how to use the chainsaw and I’m thankful for it. I find it waaay to dangerous to use. I hope you get better hon.
- September 1, 2020 at 4:28 am #379754
- September 1, 2020 at 4:21 am #379749Autumn ValiantParticipantRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 29Replies: 1084Has thanked: 15165 timesBeen thanked: 2626 times
So sorry that happened to you Patty.
I have had my share of knot head lumps bruises and cuts over the years so I totally sympathize with you. Perhaps this is an opportunity to find a nice soft and stylish hat?
I hope you heal quickly.
- August 31, 2020 at 11:53 am #379532Kathleen 60454ParticipantRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 205Has thanked: 1393 timesBeen thanked: 622 times
- August 31, 2020 at 7:27 am #379479patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1135Has thanked: 1755 timesBeen thanked: 3686 times
- August 31, 2020 at 6:18 am #379459
- August 30, 2020 at 6:19 pm #379391
- August 30, 2020 at 4:48 pm #379378Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1926Has thanked: 597 timesBeen thanked: 3443 times
- August 30, 2020 at 2:49 pm #379337Gianna BonitaParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 50Has thanked: 273 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
To make light of your unfortunate fall Patty, The Black Knight in Monty Python merely said, ‘tis but a scratch’. British members will remember this comedy sketch no doubt. But seriously, it’s sometimes devastating to have a facial cut. When it heals, concealer is a girls best friend. Hope you recover soon,
- August 30, 2020 at 2:08 pm #379328
- August 30, 2020 at 2:04 pm #379327Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 749Has thanked: 6279 timesBeen thanked: 2240 times
- August 30, 2020 at 1:51 pm #379323Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4248Has thanked: 6160 timesBeen thanked: 6505 times
ouch!!! Careful dear… it does put a damper on our dressing especially if we scratch up ourselves. Not too worry all things will heal. I know of it as last spring doing some of my man chores I slipped off a ladder and broke 2 ribs and a ankle. 5 months in I’m finally being able to enjoy dressing totally again. It was hard as with the ribs I couldn’t wear any of my bras and my ankle couldn’t wear any of my heels. Now I’m enjoying myself as Stephanie can get totally dressed and comfortable once again. Ya!!!🌷
- August 30, 2020 at 12:56 pm #379306Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1448Has thanked: 2374 timesBeen thanked: 4329 times
- August 30, 2020 at 11:39 am #379287
- August 30, 2020 at 11:18 am #379283Araminta PurdyParticipantRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 168Has thanked: 215 timesBeen thanked: 501 times
- August 30, 2020 at 10:07 am #379266AverylParticipantRegistered On: May 21, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 124Has thanked: 461 timesBeen thanked: 399 times
- August 30, 2020 at 1:23 am #379131
- August 30, 2020 at 1:19 am #379128Sally DrinkwaterParticipantRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 217Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 723 times
Nothing so dramatic Patty but I had the slightest of knocks with a bedside cabinet right between the eyes, it’s hardly noticable but to me it looks like a bullet hole.
Don’t get me started about my ingrowing toenail!
- August 30, 2020 at 12:38 am #379108Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 363Has thanked: 2094 timesBeen thanked: 1698 times
- August 29, 2020 at 10:54 pm #379098Tiff AnyParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 831Has thanked: 2440 timesBeen thanked: 2032 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.