Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls today I was cutting trees up on my property not a very feminine activity I know, Yuk.

So in the process of doing this while carrying my chainsaw I stepped on a log I thought carefully, however my foot slipped off the log and down I went and bashed my head into a log on the ground.

I landed with all my weight on my forehead and busted  it open right between my eyebrows.

Fortunately it didn’t need stitches but I have the nicest knot and a winner of a headache.

I had planned to dress when I finished the trees but that just took the wind out of my sails.

Not to mention I am not going anywhere en femme for a while.

What a Knot head literally.

Ugggh

Darn Man chores.

Patty

Anonymous

Glad you’re in one piece , chainsaw , heights very fortunate outcome 😏 ….when your lunch changes plenty of female benefits 😊😊🌹🌹

Anonymous

Ouch patty…maybe next time you need to ” dress”, look a million dollars and get some passing ” hunk” to cut your tree’s… haha……hope you are back to your best soon.  xx. Grace

Nothing so dramatic Patty but I had the slightest of knocks with a bedside cabinet right between the eyes, it’s hardly noticable but to me it looks like a bullet hole.

Don’t get me started about my ingrowing toenail!

Sal x

Anonymous

Hi Patty,

Glad you are OK! Take care and heal up.

Hugs,

Kay

Anonymous

Hi Patty

That hurt…I did similar a couple of years ago and needed stitches.

But no chain saw….thankfully

Hope you start to feel better soon. Take care and think on those headless photos 😤

If you are going to carry a chainsaw and step on logs wear logging boots. With spikes and not heels.

Araminta.

Anonymous

Sorry to read about that, Patty – and I hope it doesn’t leave a big scar.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

ouch!!! Careful dear… it does put a damper on our dressing especially if we scratch up ourselves. Not too worry all things will heal. I know of it as last spring doing some of my man chores I slipped off a ladder and broke 2 ribs and a ankle.  5 months in I’m finally being able to enjoy dressing totally again. It was hard as with the ribs I couldn’t wear any of my bras and my ankle couldn’t wear any of my heels. Now I’m enjoying myself as Stephanie can get totally dressed and comfortable once again. Ya!!!🌷

So sorry Patty hope you are a quick healer and get back to your girly self soon as possible good luck hun and lol try to be safe .

Hugs Stephanie

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Careful Patty, take care.

Sandy

Anonymous
      Lady

To make light of your unfortunate fall Patty, The Black Knight in Monty Python merely said, ‘tis but a scratch’. British members will remember this comedy sketch no doubt. But seriously, it’s sometimes devastating to have a facial cut. When it heals, concealer is a girls best friend. Hope you recover soon,
      Gianna

Hi Patty,

Glad you weren’t hurt seriously.  Keep watch for a concussion.  Wishing for quick healing.

Alice

Debbie J
      Lady

Your title for the thread is how I generally feel when I’m looking in the mirror 🙂

Hi Debbie,dont be so hard on yourself,I know I tend to do the same thing to myself.

I am my own worst critic.

You are beautiful to us girlfriend.

Patty

Anonymous

Sorry to hear about your mishap. I hope you are okay. A concussion is what you have to watch for. Take care. Luv, Kathleen

Ouch!

So sorry that happened to you Patty.

I have had my share of knot head lumps bruises and cuts over the years so I totally sympathize with you. Perhaps this is an opportunity to find a nice soft and stylish hat?

I hope you heal quickly.

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

I hope you heal up soon, Patty.

Omg that sucks 😞  My dad never taught me how to use the chainsaw and I’m thankful for it. I find it waaay to dangerous to use. I hope you get better hon.

High Nick,

I’m ok with the saw it’s the standing thats

Giving me trouble.lol😁

Oof that made me wince just reading it 😳

Hope you are ok and heal up quickly 😘

Anonymous

OUCH!!  I am so sorry this happened, but glad you will be ok and it was not worse!  I know you will be sporting those gorgeous heels soon!  Heal up!

Well I wont laugh at you but will grin and bare it with you…

I love the way you end your post with ” those damn man chores” !

It got a chuckle from me… today my air conditioner just went out and we are headed into another heatwave. I gotta put on the overalls and do my manly duty and fix the thing.

Alot of man duties suck, but is awesome that as woman we can manage and be self reliant. It is something many woman have wished to be so empowered… Actually I am glad to be competent at most man stuff,  except I hate getting my finger nails dirty!

It is a nice fantasy I suppose to go back in the day and role of the typical June Cleaver  helpless housewife.

Think about getting by in life with only your beauty… Having to rely on men?!

Hmmmm?

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Patty,

I hope you are doing well.  Hopefully, it will heal and not leave a scar.

Hugs,

Robin

Anonymous

Patty.

OMG. That’s just horrible sis. 😢

I hope it heals without a scar.

A huge hug for you sis

((((((((((Patty)))))))))

I wish you a speedy recovery l💋v

Natasha💋

Hi Girls A quick Update my  forehead  injury looks to be almost completely healed this week.

The scab is gone and it might leave a very small place not very noticeable with my forehead wrinkles.LOL

I have the typical wrinkles from squinting in the sun for years so Not noticeable.

Nothing a little primer or foundation won’t hide.

I want to thank you all for your concern about me, you all are so kind and caring,I have come to find that crossdressers and trans people are the kindest caring people around I am so glad to have you girls as friends.

I wish I could meet all of you in real life.

I love you all Patty

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?