Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Does anyone of you lovelies know of a source of no-show nylon socks in sizes over womens size 11?

I have some that are listed 7-11 but these don’t stay on very well, being as they are kinda overstretched on my ladies 13W feet.  I have searched Walmart and Amazon, so far without success.

Anonymous

Hi Michaela

If you find them, please let me know;  I’ve looked everywhere, and they don’t seem to exist above size 11.

Hugs,

Bettylou

I most certainly will Bettylou. I asked here because I have searched for ages. 😒

Anonymous

as a cd I look for items to wear and not be seen in so my identy stays secret I have done most thing and wore most item from thigh highs to tampons just for the feeling of being fem
      as I sithere this morning I am wearin a blue bra under my blue shirt and tan panties and loving it

Michaela, try a brand of no-show nylon socks called Peds. I was at Wal-Mart and took a chance on the 8-12 extended size, they fit perfectly. I wear a 10.5-11 inch male shoe and I have women’s shoes in 11W, 12W, 13M, and 14M. If you try them, I hope they work better for you.

Bettylou, I just told Michaela about a brand of no-show nylon socks called Peds. I found them at Wal-Mart and I took a chance on their 8-12 extended size. They’re a perfect fit for my foot. You might want to give them a try.

Thanks Brittney, I will have a look next time I go in there.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?