Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, as a recently reborn cross dresser I have so many questions *arghhh*

But the stories I have read here have helped me feel like I am not losing my mind after all. 

My wife is very supportive, but it is a lot for her to take in and I am not sure she actually ‘gets it’. (I suspect she hopes it will all blow over lol)

2 Any hoot, I hope I have done this correctly :-/

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Kelvin. You are certainly not losing your mind, just seeing the light! Hope you get settled in. Organize your questions, lots of girls ready to help in any way.
      Stevie

Thank you so much, just knowing that helps beyond belief. Taking steps this week to get my femme side an outfit, I am gonna look like a librarian waahhh 😂

But I have a pretty wig on order too, I am looking forward to seeing ‘her’ smiling face and that makes me happier than I have been in sometime. 🙂

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Good for you! The sexy librarian look, huh? Nice choice. Cant wait to hear how it works out!
      Hugs
      Stevie

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Kelvin.

Hi Kelvin and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in. Now that you’re a member of the family I have to tell you: it’s your turn to drive Mom to her doctor’s appointment.

I’m glad to see you’re embracing crossdressing again after repressing it for so long. (So long to repressing it? Sorry, bad joke.) That’s great that your wife is supportive. That will help tremendously.

I’m sure I know the answer to this but I’ll ask anyway. Kelvin wouldn’t be an homage to William Thomson, Baron Kelvin, better known in the US simply as Lord Kelvin would it? For those who don’t know or forgot, the Kelvin scale measures temperature and is how stars are measured. (Our sun is 5,778 K.)

Hiya, thanks for the reply. I haven’t settled on a name for my femme side, Kelvin is my given name and I think my mother picked it, just to annoy my father lol

Anonymous

Kelvin

A great bunch here. You will feel totally supported and prove the feelings you have are quite normal. I feel sure most men fancy the idea of cross dressing. Those of us that succeed demonstrate we understand our feminine side and behave accordingly. Make us better people.

Anyway another “local” UK girl…..welcome. I hope you enjoy. An important aspect is to fill out your profile. Then we get to know you a little more.

Averyl 💐

Thank you for the advice, I’ll get on it today 😊

Anonymous

Hello Kelvin

and get yourself a fem name. That is part of the fun and establishing your real self. Get those questions and doubts over to all, I am sure you will benefit.

Send a Private Message (PM) then we can share more.

Hugs Averyl

Thanks again for the advice, I am hoping that when I see ‘her’ she will inspire me 🙂

Yes you have, and I will send you a longer welcoming post when I have more time. Perhaps I can help you and your wife cope with this satisfactorily! – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

When you see her emerge you will be transformed and wonder why it took you so long

Enjoy and savour the moment

Averyl🌹

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tj  this is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topics. I  have experience  her mixed feelings early in my dressing as she in her dealings with me. My wife has been supportive but with caution. Boundaries were discussed and agreements were met. I have read many spouses who show some or try to accept do this reluctantly so your not alone. Our ladies are under alot of stress more than we could understand. My wife’s worried about family,  friends would think.  The embarrassment to not just her but you too. Losing her man my wife’s worst fear. As I don’t want to lose her either. All I can say is follow her lead, set guidelines and never move on anything until your both ready to do so. And most important talk, talk  and more talk.  These to me helped but like everything  different strokes for different folks. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here .
      Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.
      Stephanie 🌹

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

So, I will say so long to Kelvin and hello to TJ.
      Bow everyone will think ” i wonder what TJ stands for “. Lol

Thank you so much, It does feel good to f find a name for ‘her’ 😀

I am glad to feel free to develop here and the guidance in just a few short hours has been immeasurable. 🙂

Thank you so much Stephanie, I only came out to her just a few days ago and I have said that I understand any worries as right now I have some also. But the realisation of my inner girl is very exciting and I understand that excitement won’t be shared by her, at least not right now. I have made big steps (for me) so patience is the key I feel now. It must be very strange for her as my male attitude is more of a (wannabe) Jock. Lol

Hi TJ,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi T.J. Nice to meet you theirs not much to add to what the other girls here have said except I hope you get comfortable with your T.J. side and for your wife there is a place here for her to join also that we cant go to just GGs and SOs only so she can go and ask questions of other wifes who have been thru what she is just working thru with your girly side . Theirs nothing bad their but some women like to talk to other women about girly things that we cant answer  so again nice meeting You and hope to see you around sometime fir some girltime chat.

Stephanie Bass

Hi TJ, Teralynn here. As promised I am back to give you a more detailed welcoming post. I am glad you told your wife and that she appears to be supportive. Try and remember that this is a big change she is going to have to get use to so make sure you keep her advised whenever you plan to expand the level of your crossdressing journey. Usually wives (even understanding and supportive ones) sometimes worry about being left behind as their husbands explore their feminine personas. Does he still love me? Is he gay! Will he want to fully transition? The more you can assure her of your love the better chance you will have in keeping her supportive and not risking the end of your relationship. If she at some time wants to impose a limitation on your crossdressing then if you love her you will have to give that serious consideration. You already have achieved so much more than a lot of crossdressing people have. Most are terrified of telling their significant others about their crossdressing. So try to increase your crossdressing activity at a pace she can deal with without becoming alarmed. I noted with some amusement that you are going for the librarian look. When some of my friends asked me what I looked like when dressed as Teralynn I always told them to imagine an elderly librarian who is always shushing noisy children in the library. (lol) I am sure you will make a much prettier librarian than I could these days! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings to you and your wife TJ

Hi Teralynn,

100% you have pretty much nailed everything going on at home right now. She is struggling a little – especially with the concerns you mention.

But I know keeping stuff from her would have probably ended things, so I had to tell her once I ‘knew’ myself.

I am taking it slow, I have my outfits (librarian and a crazy blue and pink wigged ‘drag’ look.

I have a young daughter and I promisedd myself that i wouldn’t dress up in front of her. (Although she does do my nails)

Its gonna take time, but as Carol Decker once sang, ‘Don’t push too hard… Your dreams are china in your hand’ 🙂

I am grateful that my position is very privileged, compared to many of our sisters. I am lucky and I aint gonna push it lol

Thanks again for your support x

Great attitude TJ! I know the China is in good hands Luv! I am going to send you a friend request so that you can contact me quickly if you ever need my assistance! – Blessings from Teralynn

Welcome Tj!

Thank you 😘 x

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?