- June 29, 2020 at 10:24 pm #359304T J LibertyParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 17Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
Hi all, as a recently reborn cross dresser I have so many questions *arghhh*
But the stories I have read here have helped me feel like I am not losing my mind after all.
My wife is very supportive, but it is a lot for her to take in and I am not sure she actually ‘gets it’. (I suspect she hopes it will all blow over lol)
2 Any hoot, I hope I have done this correctly :-/
- July 3, 2020 at 1:25 pm #360402Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 650Has thanked: 1535 timesBeen thanked: 767 times
Great attitude TJ! I know the China is in good hands Luv! I am going to send you a friend request so that you can contact me quickly if you ever need my assistance! – Blessings from Teralynn
- July 3, 2020 at 1:18 pm #360399T J LibertyParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 17Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
100% you have pretty much nailed everything going on at home right now. She is struggling a little – especially with the concerns you mention.
But I know keeping stuff from her would have probably ended things, so I had to tell her once I ‘knew’ myself.
I am taking it slow, I have my outfits (librarian and a crazy blue and pink wigged ‘drag’ look.
I have a young daughter and I promisedd myself that i wouldn’t dress up in front of her. (Although she does do my nails)
Its gonna take time, but as Carol Decker once sang, ‘Don’t push too hard… Your dreams are china in your hand’ 🙂
I am grateful that my position is very privileged, compared to many of our sisters. I am lucky and I aint gonna push it lol
Thanks again for your support x
- July 3, 2020 at 1:05 pm #360393Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 650Has thanked: 1535 timesBeen thanked: 767 times
Hi TJ, Teralynn here. As promised I am back to give you a more detailed welcoming post. I am glad you told your wife and that she appears to be supportive. Try and remember that this is a big change she is going to have to get use to so make sure you keep her advised whenever you plan to expand the level of your crossdressing journey. Usually wives (even understanding and supportive ones) sometimes worry about being left behind as their husbands explore their feminine personas. Does he still love me? Is he gay! Will he want to fully transition? The more you can assure her of your love the better chance you will have in keeping her supportive and not risking the end of your relationship. If she at some time wants to impose a limitation on your crossdressing then if you love her you will have to give that serious consideration. You already have achieved so much more than a lot of crossdressing people have. Most are terrified of telling their significant others about their crossdressing. So try to increase your crossdressing activity at a pace she can deal with without becoming alarmed. I noted with some amusement that you are going for the librarian look. When some of my friends asked me what I looked like when dressed as Teralynn I always told them to imagine an elderly librarian who is always shushing noisy children in the library. (lol) I am sure you will make a much prettier librarian than I could these days! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings to you and your wife TJ
- June 30, 2020 at 8:11 pm #359582Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 361Has thanked: 1911 timesBeen thanked: 794 times
Hi T.J. Nice to meet you theirs not much to add to what the other girls here have said except I hope you get comfortable with your T.J. side and for your wife there is a place here for her to join also that we cant go to just GGs and SOs only so she can go and ask questions of other wifes who have been thru what she is just working thru with your girly side . Theirs nothing bad their but some women like to talk to other women about girly things that we cant answer so again nice meeting You and hope to see you around sometime fir some girltime chat.
- June 30, 2020 at 4:15 pm #359526
- June 30, 2020 at 6:42 am #359382T J LibertyParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 17Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
Thank you so much Stephanie, I only came out to her just a few days ago and I have said that I understand any worries as right now I have some also. But the realisation of my inner girl is very exciting and I understand that excitement won’t be shared by her, at least not right now. I have made big steps (for me) so patience is the key I feel now. It must be very strange for her as my male attitude is more of a (wannabe) Jock. Lol
- June 30, 2020 at 6:35 am #359380ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 17Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
- June 30, 2020 at 6:28 am #359378Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 136Has thanked: 321 timesBeen thanked: 484 times
- June 30, 2020 at 6:20 am #359372Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 19Replies: 3714Has thanked: 3889 timesBeen thanked: 4376 times
Tj this is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topics. I have experience her mixed feelings early in my dressing as she in her dealings with me. My wife has been supportive but with caution. Boundaries were discussed and agreements were met. I have read many spouses who show some or try to accept do this reluctantly so your not alone. Our ladies are under alot of stress more than we could understand. My wife’s worried about family, friends would think. The embarrassment to not just her but you too. Losing her man my wife’s worst fear. As I don’t want to lose her either. All I can say is follow her lead, set guidelines and never move on anything until your both ready to do so. And most important talk, talk and more talk. These to me helped but like everything different strokes for different folks. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured you have that support and help from everyone here .
Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.
- June 30, 2020 at 5:24 am #359353AverylParticipantRegistered On: May 21, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 73Has thanked: 187 timesBeen thanked: 221 times
- June 30, 2020 at 5:21 am #359352Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 650Has thanked: 1535 timesBeen thanked: 767 times
- June 30, 2020 at 1:54 am #359335
- June 30, 2020 at 1:50 am #359331AverylParticipantRegistered On: May 21, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 73Has thanked: 187 timesBeen thanked: 221 times
and get yourself a fem name. That is part of the fun and establishing your real self. Get those questions and doubts over to all, I am sure you will benefit.
Send a Private Message (PM) then we can share more.
- June 30, 2020 at 1:42 am #359329
- June 30, 2020 at 1:33 am #359326AverylParticipantRegistered On: May 21, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 73Has thanked: 187 timesBeen thanked: 221 times
A great bunch here. You will feel totally supported and prove the feelings you have are quite normal. I feel sure most men fancy the idea of cross dressing. Those of us that succeed demonstrate we understand our feminine side and behave accordingly. Make us better people.
Anyway another “local” UK girl…..welcome. I hope you enjoy. An important aspect is to fill out your profile. Then we get to know you a little more.
- June 30, 2020 at 1:06 am #359321ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 17Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
Hiya, thanks for the reply. I haven’t settled on a name for my femme side, Kelvin is my given name and I think my mother picked it, just to annoy my father lol
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 30, 2020 at 12:43 am #359317Casey Amber TwitchingsParticipantRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 210Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 662 times
Hi Kelvin and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in. Now that you’re a member of the family I have to tell you: it’s your turn to drive Mom to her doctor’s appointment.
I’m glad to see you’re embracing crossdressing again after repressing it for so long. (So long to repressing it? Sorry, bad joke.) That’s great that your wife is supportive. That will help tremendously.
I’m sure I know the answer to this but I’ll ask anyway. Kelvin wouldn’t be an homage to William Thomson, Baron Kelvin, better known in the US simply as Lord Kelvin would it? For those who don’t know or forgot, the Kelvin scale measures temperature and is how stars are measured. (Our sun is 5,778 K.)
- June 29, 2020 at 11:38 pm #359316
- June 29, 2020 at 11:28 pm #359312Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 136Has thanked: 321 timesBeen thanked: 484 times
- June 29, 2020 at 11:21 pm #359311ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 17Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
Thank you so much, just knowing that helps beyond belief. Taking steps this week to get my femme side an outfit, I am gonna look like a librarian waahhh 😂
But I have a pretty wig on order too, I am looking forward to seeing ‘her’ smiling face and that makes me happier than I have been in sometime. 🙂
- June 29, 2020 at 10:37 pm #359307Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 136Has thanked: 321 timesBeen thanked: 484 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.