• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Anyone up for a meet up in Warrington? Say Easter time? This would have to be in drab I suppose just as we all get to know each other and then hopefully a girlie weekend away later in the year. Xx

Any one up for this meet?

Anonymous

In my current circumstances this is too far away for me (it would have to be an overnight stay in the area.) Hopefully soon other Northern lasses will spot this and get in touch.

I suppose the other time to try and organise a Northern meet up would be in Manchester to coincide with the Sparkle event https://www.sparkle.org.uk (12th to 14th July) or with Manchester Pride https://www.manchesterpride.com/festival (23rd to 26th August). I’m beginning to think I need to relocate!

Anonymous

Nice idea, but I’ve probs with travelling due to the strain of a mild condition, handicaps such.  You’re equidistant from both Manchester and Liverpool: now even in the folds of the Pennines we’ve heard of Manchester Concord, and this girl can’t imagine there’s nothing in Liverpool, a port city, going on.  Have you had a look?  All the best, Nicola…

Hey Penelope,

Organise away hon, I can’t commit but am interested, being closeted with a family doesn’t allow me the freedom to commit but if it coincides with one of the weeks of freedom I get 4 or 5 times a year then I’ll say yes to this.

The idea of hooking up with some other girls and taking the big terrifying step of a night on the town as a woman is appealing and is probably something I need in terms of next step on my own personal journey.

Mx

Hi Penelope

i think having a meet up would be a good first step for me (in drab of course would be safer for all) me count me in. Being trapped at home is so lonely, Is there anything special in warrington.

Rebecca.

Anonymous

I would be up for this meet up , would be great to meet a few other like minded people

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?