North west UK meet up

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  fiona moss 4 days, 10 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Penelope Lauren
    Participant
    Registered On: October 9, 2018
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 29

Hi everyone

I suggested over the last couple of weeks that a trip to Blackpool would be great for us all, we’ll it has gathered some interest now obviously any time spent outside comes with it’s apprehensions and fears and this trip is too much for now, I am now suggesting for us to get to know each other a walk in a quiet safe place and then slowly building up to a few more walks could really help our confidence before we have some time away,Β  anyone know of any places in the North West where we could meet up and feel safe?Β  what do you girls think? Xx

• Author
    Replies
     Penelope Lauren 
    Participant

Hi fiona hope you are well

I like the sound of a safe meet up we should arrange something x

Penelope Lauren 
    Participant

Hi yes I would really be up for that!

fiona moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 85
    Replies: 572

Hi Maria, that sounds like a plan πŸ™‚ . I dont think i’m quite ready to go out femme as yet, but on the other hand, it would be nice to meet other like-minded people socially. I’m not saying I will never go out dressed femme, just i’m not ready yet πŸ™‚

Fiona xxx

Maria 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 29, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 15

What about a drab meetup somewhere? Locations are endless for those. I personally have never met another girl in the flesh and that would for a nice pre hello before arranging a GNO or other such meet up.

Maria x

fiona moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 85
    Replies: 572

hi Penelope. this is so hard for me. inside i’m aching to just say yessss! but the other half of me is as scared as hell! I feel at the moment like there is no way I would pass and I am scared of being seen, that said it would be so nice to go outside. you can see from this reply I am kinda mixed up. to be honest, I really need to start off really basic which means go somewhere like a private garden or place where no members of the public go, I would go drab and get dressed at said place. my ideal venue as stupid as it may sound would be for a few of us to meet up at a house where no worries are attached such as being seen or the fear of being ridiculed. obviously this would be out of the question as its a trust issue and non of us really have seen or know each other properly for which, I for one, can fully understand. its nice to dream though πŸ™‚

love and kisses, fiona xxx

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2019 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of ServiceΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account