Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily
      Lady

Any ladies in the northern Virginia area? I know there are a couple trans friendly restaurants/bars. I have to Freddie’s in Arlington a few times. Always have a great time! Anyway, love to connect with anyone in my area. I live in Fredericksburg BTW.

Hi Emily!  I come to Fredericksburg a few times each year for work.  I’m always looking for a partner for shopping and dinner.  I’ve been to Freddies a lot as part of Meetup group events, and like you I find it a blast!  Write and say hi when you get a chance.

Paula

Emily
      Lady

Dinner and shopping sounds divine! My opportunities for going out are very limited. I can only do it when my wife is out of town, as she doesn’t approve of Emily. It would be wonderful if one of those opportunities coincided with one of your visits to the area. Feel free to PM anytime.

Emily

Emily
      Im not far from Fredericksburg. If you’re up for it, I’d love to meet for lunch or coffee one day. I always enjoy making new friends.

Emily
      Lady

Absolutely! Probably have to be in drab though. Sadly, I don’t get out much locally. Definitely would love to have a local friend. Emily.cd.parker@gmail is a good way to get in touch with me.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?