Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My neighbor is becoming a real pain. I know she likes me and wants to be more than friends. I’m not attracted to her at all. She is a very sweet person, I think, has a job, just a decent gal.

She asked today, “What do you do for fun?”

I thought, ” Put on some sexy lounge wear and slink around the house.”

She asked in a sinister kind of way though. I’m often gone for weeks at a time, and I don’t lock the house. I think she’s snooped when I’ve been gone. I just have an overwhelming feeling about it.  And I really don’t care anymore.

She always makes brownies and cookies. And I keep telling her I’m dieting, and watching my weight. I mean you need a pretty flat tummy to make a garter belt work for you lol. I mean I’m a modified vegetarian ( chicken, fish, milk ), but I exercise, and want a sexy body lol.

She lost her SO a few years ago, so really need to handle this with kid gloves, I think.

She also has this huge F dog that hates me. I was just there, and the hair is standing up on it’s back, growling. So I actually said ” Ok, gimme the cookies, I’m not getting bit.” Usually we visit for awhile, but I’m done with that dam dog.

I plan on moving in a year or so. I don’t like to hurt anyone’s feelings, but this is getting to where it’s bugging me.

Thank you for reading my rant.

Suggestions?

Anonymous

Perhaps lock up your bunnies ??

I was also thinking that today.

Anonymous

Mmm I hope you don’t have to 😜

Anonymous

Why not tell her the truth. She might not like it and leave you alone. Or she might be a supportive friend. Either way you could clear up your lack of attraction to her by talking to her.

I still think kid gloves are needed here. I’m not attracted to her because she’s just not physically attractive to me. Telling her would be like taking a front page add out in the newspaper.

I guess I’m just a little put off because she’s being nosey.

Anonymous

Well locking up and blowing her off would be a good idea. Dont lead her own

Oh I’m not. Not by any stretch. I can’t just blow her off though.

K Swim
      Lady

Well the first thing I would do is lock the house. There’s almost nowhere in the world where crime doesn’t happen.

Have you told her that you are planning to move? If not, don’t. Just wait until it’s time, then pack your stuff and get out as quickly and discreetly as possible.

I too have known people who’ve lost loved ones, then start to grow on me so much that they want me to spend every waking minute either on the phone, or hanging out. I know it sounds mean of me to say this, but I have a life of my own. I’d like to live it sometime. And I need to go to work at some point.

That’s pretty much sentiment as well. I seriously do feel for her, but her thing is not my thing. As friends, wonderful.

K Swim
          Lady

Well if she is the stalker type, that could be a dangerous thing. I’m just suggesting that if she is unaware of you moving away, then keep it that way so that she doesn’t have time to figure out where you are going.

I hope it’s not anything like that. I don’t think she’s like that. I just like myself. And I didn’t for long time. So now I’ve got no time to lose lol !!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?