Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello to all of you ladies! I am definitely not new but I didn’t know where else to post this. Life has kept me away for the last few months. To all of our new members, welcome! There is so much supposrt here. If you ever feel the need to talk or ask questions, this a wonderful place for it. I wish you all the best on your journey. If there is anything that I can do to help, feel free to reach out.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Max, happy having you back. We’re all still here and with many more wonderful ladies. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hugs Stephanie 🌹

From someone who’s joined in your absence, welcome back!  And well-spoken; this site has been a wellspring of information, encouragement and support.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Welcome back, Max. I agree, CDH has and continues to help as we travel on our journeys.

Hugs,

Michelle

Hi Max, nice to have you return to us! things may have changed a little since your last visit. We do have a new chatroom now, that is simpler to navigate 🙂 . Welcome back! nice to meet you 🙂

Fiona xxx

Fiona its wonderful to official meet you! I hace read many of your post since & shared many of the same views. As well as agreed with many of views some of the other ladies that replied to you. Not sure why I never replied though

Welcome back Max!

Thank you to all of you ladies for those beautiful and kind words. I truely hope everyone get the support and love that I seen since being on here. Its wonderful to know that we can support each other near and far!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?