Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I guess I got jealous of you and was tired of being on the outside.

Ive been browsing these forums for a few months, mostly to find inspiration and partially help me rationalize these feelings.

Ive been crossdressing for most of my life. Mostly pushing down impulses using other vices. I had a change of heart six months ago and decided to accept it and see what happens. I thought I could get it out of my system by not ignoring it, then maybe it would go away naturally. Turns out it didnt go away and Ive been taking better care of myself since I embraced it.

Im looking forward to getting to know all of you 🙂

(I didnt check usernames before hand, hopefully this is unique enough to not step on any toes)

Hi Foxy, Most of us on this site have had issues to accept this challenging, but beautiful road to Femmedom. Good people too consult with, and as you have been reading about this site, you are aware of the considerate nature of our contributors.
      Read and soak in the atmosphere
      And tell us about your successes as they occur.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Foxy,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  I am pleased that you have found somewhere to be yourself and I hope you make lots of new friends.

I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Welcome and I love the user name. Foxy is great. I too lurked for a while and I am sure you are right ‘coming out’ to yourself is the first step to acceptance and less personal stress.

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Foxy and welcome.  You know the value this site has and I am glad you are more real about your situation.   It is better to take care of yourself first.  Enjoy making friends here.  Don’t worry about stepping on toes here, just don’t dig the heels in.  LOL

Chrissy

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Hi Foxy. Welcome to cdh! I have often wondered how many folks join but never post. I feel it’s a big number, many people I think are afraid or just kind of curious about this “hobby” we all enjoy so much. Feel free to join in Foxy!

Rose Hill
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Foxy, I tend to just read all the posts and responses and on occasion will respond or start a post.  I’ve always been somewhat shy my whole life and tend to mentally beat myself up about it, but I feel better when I do respond. So, get involved the ladies here are great.

Rose

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Foxy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Foxy stepping on no one. Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Foxy nice to meet you as you have been here for a bit Lurking around ha ha girl dont give it a second thought .. You have been a sister and family member for a while you just didnt know it .. We are very supportive here so jump in when you get more comfortable with us as there is a wealth of knowledge here to use just ask away girl the only silly questions are not asked .. Maybe some silly answers come your way have fun girl and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Foxy! Most of us go through the same feelings as you, we don’t understand it then try to deny it, but if there’s one thing I’ve learned is this need never seems to go away.

So I hope you are able to embrace your feminine side long term.

Amy

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Foxy,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?