Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been dressing in pretty things on and off since I was about 12 years old and had an affinity for feminine things even before that. It started, as with many others, with trying on my mother’s clothes.
      I would like to find other(s) to talk to about crossdressing and maybe meet one again someday. It has been about 25 years since I met with another girl.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Heather,  it’s so nice having you with us welcome. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between.You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Its finally nice to meet you and have a wonderful time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

I am pretty new to this as well, every one has been fantastic. Welcome!

HI HEATHER, MY NAME IS JENNIFER RAMIREZ, THE FIRST TIME I TOUCHED A FEMALE GARMENT WAS WHEN I WAS 6 YRS OLD. THE MONDAY – SUNDAY PANTIES, AND BEING DOING IT EVER SINCE.

I remember putting on my mother’s lipstick and then walking down the stairs where my mom saw me and promptly told me to take it off. I was probably about 7. The first time I remember “trying on” an article of women’s clothing,  it was on a little piece of nylon that had been over a dryer vent. It wasn’t much but it was interesting how it made me feel even thought I was so young at the time.

Hi Heather, lovely name. Welcome to the CDH family. I’m a UK gal myself, but I’m sure you’ll find another gal near you on here who’ll meet you. For me it started with my sister’s bridesmaid dress. I love to chat. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Trish,

I never had the pleasure of having a sister. Did she ever find out about your trying on her dress?
        Do you go out in public en femme or do you feel UK is unsafe for gurls in public?

When I came out to my family, I told them  how it started. Funny thing is that dress is still in my mum’s house somewhere. Might try it on sometime. Should you meet your idles?

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Heather! You’re right, your story is very similar to many here. Feel free to ask questions, share thoughts, make friends, and just over all have fun! Look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Heather,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Heather!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?