Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I just have to rant a little bit here because I only have one couple so far that knows about who I am working to be.

A couple weeks ago, I found my perfect “goal” dress. This particular dress was meant to be the one that I was working toward to make my “debut” at Pittsburgh Pride in June, because I figured that 8 months is a good timeline for working my way out in public. I’m trying to be sensible, right? So I bought it early, so that I could hang it up and look at it as a reminder of why I’m working out, practicing my mannerisms and make up and all that comes with it…and it is sooo me. It’s a 50’s black cocktail dress ala Audrey Hepburn. It’s beautiful, and glamorous, yet not over the top. It fits my femme personality perfect.

Well, while I was at work yesterday, I got the notification from Amazon that it had been delivered. I was giddy all night last night waiting to come home and see it and have it here. It was all I could think a out when I wasn’t doing my job.

Unfortunately, when I got to my porch last night…no package. I’ve checked everywhere, even with the neighbors and nothing. Apparently it must have been a porch pirate. I’m hurt. Yes, I know I’ll get a replacement because it’s Amazon, but that’s not the point.

Sorry, Ladies, I just needed to get it off my chest because I was sooo looking forward to being able to physically connect with my goal and now I have to go through this.

Kisses, Angelika

Thea
      Lady

Dear Angelika: I do feel for you: the excitement and anticipation…. And then another set back!  It’s really upsetting… You sometimes wonder if the universe is against you… But it’s not it’s just really bad luck!! . The dress looks wonderful! It will be so good when you eventually get it! Will you be wearing a petticoat under it?  Hang in in there… It’s going to be so worth it in the long run!  Can I be there first to request a picture on the site when the big day eventually comes!

Hugs Thea

J J
      Lady

I know the frustration of high expectations crushed by unfeeling individuals. All I can say is just think how excited you will be when it finally does arrive.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Oh Angelika, I’m so sorry for you! Please do show us a picture of you wearing that beautiful dress when you get it, can’t wait to see how great you’ll look in it.

Sherri

Thanks, Ladies. Sherri and Thea, I will definitely post pictures when the time comes! I am looking forward to that day. I don’t know if I’m going with a petticoat yet, it will be pretty warm in June, so I’m going to rely on my GG BFF (the wife in my couple friend) for that advice. So far, I was thinking about white thigh highs and garters and red patents, or nude thigh highs and some Mary Janes.

And JJ, I will be excited when I do get it, it’s just a set back.

Thanks so much for the support. 😊

Lots of Love, Angelika

Anonymous
      Lady

Sorry for your loss and disappointment. It must have been a huge let down when you realized it was stolen. Damn porch pirates! The dress looks beautiful! I love that era of fashion. Its good it will be replaced and I hope you get it soon. Maybe make other arrangements for delivery next time. I hope your going out plan works and maybe we will see Angelika enjoying herself.

Thanks, Babe. The plan is still in place, and in June I’m going to be stunning! This was just a little set back. I appreciate your being a sister. I can’t wait to show it off when I get it! Pics I promise!

Hugs,

Angelika

Leonara
      Ambassador

Angelika, sorry for the inconvenience and disappointment that the package was taken… I’ve learned the disappointment too. I now order heels, skirts, dresses, and intimates online and pick up (male mode) my order at a brick n mortar store..its interesting to see their reaction…  and keep them guessing lol.. looking forward to to see you in your “long loss” dress …Regards, Leonara

I dont think they really know or care, I did the same for years. Now I just walk in to shops, find what I want, if I’m in drab, i’ll buy it and ask if if I can return it if all the labels are still on. If I’m fab I’ll try it on. Honestly nobody cares. Lifes too short not to.

Hi Angelika
      It must have been really disappointing to find someone had taken your package, I don’t what your employers are like but all my femme stuff is delivered to my workplace. Most employers are easy going about this, I would love to see a photo of you in the cocktail dress…..Please
      Sarah xx

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

That sucks!   Porch pirates are the worst!

Lynda Jones
        Baroness - Annual

Porch pirates should have to either walk the plank or better subject to Keelhauling!
        Lynda

Porch pirates need to understand, that I be femme, but I will go Anne Bonnie in a heartbeat!

I’m sorry for you Angelika. To put it bluntly that just frosts my panties. I think porch pirates should lose the hand that first touched the package like in Iran. I known it sounds mean but I am tired of people stealing from people who work hard. They dont care what dreams they are destroying. I am sorry for my attitude ladies. Please forgive me my anger. Hugs, Allysa

Maybe just a finger the first time. That seems like a good deterrent. I watch the door bell videos and security ones also. Most of the people look normal. Even some neighbors. Get a job and buy your own stuff.

I am just as angry, but no digits. They will get theirs. And I will STILL look stunning and prettier then their girlfriends when I’m done. That’s the pirate way.

I bet you will look stunning. Am so jealous. Those were beautiful gowns Audrey Hepburn wore. Can’t wait to see pics. Hugs, Allysa

If you can come to Pittsburgh in June, you are invited to my coming out party, baby.

Love you,

Angelika

Amazon is already taking care of it, Babe. I’m just shopping for shoes now, lol. I’m so excited to pick this all out!!! Porch pirates won’t get me down. I was just hurt that night.

Hugs

Angelika

Jill Marshall
      Duchess

Well that’s the worst. I absolutely know the feeling of waiting for things to ship, and tracking them studiously. Forgive me if you already have thought of this–but with my femme things, especially if it is obvious somehow what they are, I ship to a location that will hold it and go pick it up. It depends on the item but many things on Amazon you can ship to an Amazon Hub (we have one at our local whole foods) and go get it for no charge. When that’s not available I ship to a local UPS or FedEx storefront, you put their address as the shipping address, they hold it and you pay a small fee at pickup. For a time the crew at our local UPS store knew me by sight, but with so many people side hustling on ebay etc I figured even if they noticed, whatever, there are a thousand things it could be.

I live alone and I honestly don’t care if anyone in my neighborhood circle knows, they have been pretty awesome neighbors. That said, the same people stealing packages in my area are stealing catalytic converters because drugs. It’s more said than anything. And Amazon is sending me a new dress.

One of those repugnant reprobates was recently jailed here in the UK. He was following Amazon drivers for the chance of some doorstep thievery, the rotten barstool.

Personally, I always try to time deliveries when I know I will be home. Not so much to avoid theft, but to avoid my neighbours taking them in on my behalf. Even with plain packaging the Royal Mail has a habit of putting the name of the sender on the address label. I’d rather not have the people next door knowing I’ve purchased something from the Fabulous Femme Drag Frocks Company, thank you very much.

If necessary, I’ll use the nearest Amazon lockers. Other delivery companies usually offer different drop off options too. x

I live in a country enough place that I didn’t think that was necessary. Like I said, not not mad, just disappointed. And by the way, the English country side is on my bucket list, so maybe we could tour it en femme??!??🤣💕💕

Love you,

Angelika

I regret to say the English countryside is full of thieving gits as well. It’s also muddy, so high heels are out. x

As a weirdly somehow cousin of Sir Winston Churchill, you sound like exactly the person that should give me a tour of the motherland. 💋

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?