Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It’s been a challenging year to say the least. Yesterday for the first time this year I finally had some me time to get fully dressed head to toe. I laid everything out and put on the first outfit and finished it off with my 4 inch red pump heels. I stood up and took a step forward and…TIMBER, I nearly face plant. Luckily there was something I was able to grab onto and avert disaster. When I bought these heels I actually had gotten pretty good at walking in them. I could ballance on one foot, spin and walk without thinking about it. After a year of not wearing them it was almost like learning it all over again. So I regrouped and stood up and ballanced myself and took small steps that eventually became normal steps but no spinning or anything else crazy. In all it was a wonderfull afternoon that was very much needed. I also now have a favorite bra, a strapless extra coverage that holds my forms beautifully.

Its always a challenge when you havent worn heels for a while lol. I used to be able to walk in 5 inch heels but now am limited to 4 inch, hoping to get some of my earlier ankle flexibility back or be forced to only wear them to look good sitting down.

Hang in there gurl xxx

Michelle, I feel your pain. It was a decade and a half for me. I bought an outfit for my “Halloween costume” and was going to CD for the first time in over a decade and a half, and bought a pair of black heel boots to go with them. When I CD in the past, I had absolutely no issue walking in heels. My boyfriend at the time and I would find the longest heels and bet who could walk in them the longest. He’s been crossdressing for about 3 years, me, about 3 months, and I would win more times than not (I think he let me win). So when I decided to start again with some help from some friends, I felt like it was going to be a piece of cake. Wrong. Took one step and felt like I was going to break an ankle. Baby steps Jane, baby steps. I had a month to learn how to walk in heels again, and it took me that month to be able to walk in these boots. I can’t say I have it down pat, but I’m a lot better now. It is definitely not like riding a bicycle.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Yes heels can be a challenge at times. Glad you were able to catch your self and not get hurt.

Hugs, Liara

Honey girl, it’s best to try wearing those heels around the house every week for a few hours. Hugs and kisses.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

I have a number of pairs of heels and some I can wear without any problem, even twirling in my dress while wearing them. I have a couple of pair of heels that I swear the heel is off center and I almost fall over trying to walk in them.

I’m really just happy wearing 3″ or less heels. I don’t feel any less feminine in shorter heels.

Wendy Me
      Lady

To me the biggest challenge with 4″ heels was going down stairs, going up was easy, down not so much. Strapless I would slip them off at the top and slip them back on at the bottom.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?