Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

After my walk the other night where I felt scared all the way around, I decided that I would try again tonight. This morning, I showered and shaved, so I was clean shaven. Tonight, I not only put on lipstick, but I also used foundation. This fills out my lines and generally softens my look. Behind this mask, and with my hair down and looking wonderful (I brushed it), I headed out. I decided to get in my car and drive a little way. I went to a local park that is at the end of a busy shopping street. The area is quite busy with joggers, walkers, dog walkers, and people visiting the shops, pubs and cafes on the shopping street.
      I parked my car, walked along the bottom end of the park. The plan was to walk along the park, but I changed my mind.
      I stopped at the crossing and pressed the button. Other people were the other side of the crossing waiting to cross. It’s a well illuminated area. The green man came on and I crossed. I continued walking down the busy, brightly lit street. Head high, no scurrying away like the Phantom. I walked the length of the street, 1/2 a mile maybe. Crossed at the crossing at the end of the street and walked back up.
      3/4 of the way up is a small Tesco supermarket. I crossed the road and put on my mask (still compulsory here in Wales in shops.) I walked into the Tesco. It was a busy shop. Lots of students, and other people milling about. I picked up a drink and a Mars bar and joined the long queue to pay. My turn came. I handed over my wares to the young man behind the counter, paid and thanked him and walked out. I walked to my car and drove home.
      Not an inch of fear. My wife is away, so I had no safety net to come to my rescue.
      This time, it was an enjoyable experience. Like they used to be. I still have no idea what caused the fear the last time. I hope any fears have been banished for good. I’ll go to bed a lot happier tonight.

Cerys.

brilliant babe xxx

Thank you! I still have no idea what caused the wobble. Maybe I never will.

Cerys.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Well done Cerys. The ‘wobble’ was probably something of subconscious anxiety. If it has never happened before then there is no need to worry as you have put that demon to bed by going out having a good time. Happy for you.

Hi Cerys,

This sounded alot more fun than your last walk.  I am happy you were able to enjoy yourself.

I have found walking in well traveled well lit areas more comforting. It may be easier to get clocked but then the general public milling about gives a sense of safety to me as people are less likely to behave poorly when in general public.

A large group of people of the same group, or an individual are much scarier to me than lots of strangers going about their own business.

Please tell us more tales of your adventure out and about town.

Have a great day

Love and Hugs

Paula

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?