- October 10, 2020 at 6:23 pm #392897Jenifer LowansParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
Would love to have and make friends in the same position, love the feeling when I dress but not sure how I should feel sexually.
I still, after all these years, feel ashamed about the thoughts I have and my fantasies, so much so, I bin all my clothes just to feel normal, it’s the fear of being found out by family, then it starts all over again, wardrobe should put Madona to shame but it’s I who feels the shame.
I do love being dressed, I do love my fantasies, I just don’t think in want to be outed until I’m sure it’s right for me, relationship or not, I’m still open
- This topic was modified 1 week ago by Stephanie Flowers. Reason: Move to another forum
20 users thanked author for this post.
- October 13, 2020 at 10:26 am #394052Amanda LavenderParticipantRegistered On: April 6, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
I can say for sure that I completely understand what you are going through. I’ve been down this same road for many years. You have my compassion and support.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 13, 2020 at 6:52 am #393948Joan MichaelsParticipantRegistered On: July 24, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
WOMEN, Women, Only attracted to women.
I would like to seduce a woman thinking I’m a lesbian.
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Joan Michaels. Reason: check notify me of follow-up replies
- October 13, 2020 at 6:38 am #393945rebekka mooreParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 74Replies: 809Has thanked: 369 timesBeen thanked: 1398 times
Gurl I know the feeling. I have (I’m sure many of us have) purged many times in the past, and lost some wonderful things because of that.
When I was younger but much less now there are times when I can dress and pleasure myself. Again more so when I was younger, I would feel this intense guilt for having done something “wrong”. It was at those times that I would purge, vowing never to do it again. Of course that does not last.
I don’t know how I feel sexually. Honestly I’m “open”. But remember you are doing nothing wrong, don’t feel guilty about how you feel or what you do. Enjoy those feelings and nurture them. You do not want to have regret for not having followed your true path.
Love and hugs,
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 12, 2020 at 11:16 pm #393863Christina RobertsParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 74Has thanked: 235 timesBeen thanked: 282 times
Hi, so lovely your comment to Jenifer Lowans and helping her to see more clearly her issues etc. Totally agree with you. Lots of love to you lovely lady , Christina xx
2 users thanked author for this post.
- October 12, 2020 at 10:04 pm #393848Claire WoodsParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 128 times
Being a crossdresser from an early age i had little to no CD role models to guide me on or off television, But my first sexual thought arose very young from an old uk tv program “are you being served” were Mr Humphries “the very much gay character” is asked to see to a customer, he replies i’m far to busy right now and gets a reply of the gentleman in question would like to try on a dress, Mr Humphries then shouts I’M FREE and bolts for the changing rooms. This to me at a young age all sorts of things went through my mind thinking of myself as the customer of the kind gay man wanting to help a man into a dress and how exciting it would be.
Now growing up thinking god knows what being attracted to girls only if they were dressed in skirts or dresses and such yet not really attracted to men in any core look at him way i wound up a late bloomer in the sex department.
My first encounter was when i was 17 I went with a friend on some errands and went to see a man to pick some things up leaving me and the man to chat or more to the point for me to get chatted up lol
Now i was not attracted to him but his attention and flirting stird something in me not wanting it to stop tho my straight friend had left his straight friend with a gay man for 5 and i didnt want him coming back to find two gay men lol. On the way out tho I felt his hand on mine as he thrust his number in it on a piece of paper.
This was it my Mr Humphries moment do i dare ring him he knows my friend that I don’t want to no anything about this side of me, but i so want to dress up and tell someone i do this and oww what a feeling.
I ring him fully intent on dropping hints or just coming out with it im a crossdresser!!! but i lose my bottle, instead I accept his invite to pick me up and go to his house in the countryside.
I run round shower and change throw on some panyhose mini skirt blouse then my jeans jacket and shoes put a pair of heels in my jacket just in time for him picking me up.
once in the car there was no going back if I took my jacket of i was wearing a black frilly blouse, I was in no doubt going to be exposed to this man as a CD. We got to his I made a beeline for the bathroom throw of my jeans jacket and shoes slipped into my heels and looked at myself in the mirror I was a state no makeup wig or breasts but I was here it was going to happen.
I went into the front room where he was waiting he looked and said ow you’re into that are you? We talked a little, He made a move I let him and he couldn’t get me out of my cloths fast enough
Afterwards we talked a while he asked about me dressing and so on tho was not really into it.
Pondering on whether to go back my dressing thoughts were always going to the time I spent with him so decided to ring him up said Id go back to his again if he wanted and asked if it was ok to dress up he was like well if you really have to? Realising now gay men don’t fall over themselves to see a man in a dress I went in drab male cloths far from my original thoughts of dressing up, a little more comfortable this time but drab, We talked some including dressing up then a little flirty and id been undressed as quick as the first time it was still exciting too me and I wound up meeting him a fair bit over a couple of years. Tho i will still state i didn’t fancy him but I loved the feeling i got from him flirting with me
I then went out and had relations with women ahhh quit boring women lol.
Now whoever i date they start dating a Crossdresser not a man that turns out to be one and i’m determined that any first date will be en fem so take me as I am.
My Point in this long post if you got down here good on you, is be true to yourself I too have thrown everything away lots of times. I too struggled with the idea of sexuality.Family and friends finding out was terrifying but your talking about clothes and a sexual partner you chose in YOUR LIFE not theirs have fun no one need no what your upto till you figure things out, there’s no shame in being gay or bi and no need to rush to tell the world ever. explore your feelings don’t hide from them, there the same feelings so many others have too why should YOU be the one that isnt aloud, But whatever you do don’t keep trying to change the way you feel it will never truly go away and as such you will never truly be happy if you don’t embrace who you are.
Whatever you do hun stay safe xxxx
- October 12, 2020 at 5:06 pm #393758Amanda CookParticipantRegistered On: November 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
As some of the other girls have said we all have had the same dilemma ?!?!? The way we handle it differently?!?!?! I can only tell you how I did. In my man mode I don’t look at a man and think cor- I fancy him or look at naked pictures of men with their manhood standing to attention and think I like that and if a man hit on me I would put there lights out. Now Amanda is a completely different story ?!?! She has two side’s 1/ lady Amanda, dress for going shopping. out for lunch etc etc you know skirts just above the knee. tops that don’t show to much shoes with 1-1-1/2 inch hills not a lot of makeup so you blend in (boring). 2/ Good time girl Amanda lots of makeup. Nice deep red💄lips 💋 Tight Low cut top miniskirt showing stocking tops. 4-5 inch Seletto’s a right tart saying Here I am boy’s come and get me. Like you for years I just had my dreams, my thoughts. Wishful thinking. One day I thought if I don’t do it now I might regret it for the rest of my life, i went on line and found out about a place where you can meet people who are into the same thing you are?!?!?? (Gays) (dogin) (wife swoop) (Voyeurism ? ) (men to pick up women) you name it your find it here? One night I thought forget my Scruples and just do it. I put on new Bra suspender belt panties black lace stockings High heels and a new minidress I had my Falses on wig on and lots of perfume I was ready to go and loose my virginity so to speak. I got told just drive to this place and park up and wait and anyone interested in you will let you know. That’s what I did ?after about 20 minutes a man come by had a look and then went to the car in front of me then walked away. Not long after another man come straight up to me and ask if he could get in with me. I of course told him yes. I have gone on a bit so I’ll tell you the rest next time I come online??just to say. Yes I did loose my virginity we spent four hours there then we went back to his place and I did not leave him till the next night The only regret I had that I did not do it years ago. So I say to you Bite the bullet and go for it you won’t be disappointed . Amanda X
- October 12, 2020 at 3:33 pm #393729Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 308Has thanked: 1793 timesBeen thanked: 1441 times
I think a post like this shows why CDH is the wonderful place it is….even though we all dress, we don’t t all do it for the same reason…which makes for wonderful discussion.
I am so feminine you would not believe, as soon as I even start to think of dressing…my thoughts are just so ” girl”… everything is enveloped in ” pink fog”…but when I am out, I still look at women…prob 50% lovingly and 50%….golly, love the outfit. I just treat men as people who would probably despise me if the caught me, rather than cor!!!….love the six pack…but this is just grace….of course, I respect all your different views….each to their own……smiles, grace xx
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Grace Scarlett.
- October 12, 2020 at 2:07 pm #393699Sara ToddParticipantRegistered On: October 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
I have posted other forums of a similar concern When I dress it is like a switch turned on and I am sexually attracted to men in addition to my normal attraction tho women of all sorts. It is intertwined with my hope to be desired as a woman, and the ultimate expression would be the attraction of a man.
- October 12, 2020 at 1:54 pm #393691JackieAmbassadorRegistered On: February 18, 2016Topics: 22Replies: 122Has thanked: 230 timesBeen thanked: 392 times
- October 12, 2020 at 1:47 pm #393687Robin GirlyParticipantRegistered On: March 29, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 85Has thanked: 170 timesBeen thanked: 225 times
- October 12, 2020 at 1:29 pm #393674melissa la quintaParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 91Has thanked: 439 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
I think there are a lot of us here on CDH who don’t make a point of identifying themselves as bisexual, but who nevertheless have experienced the same feeling of sexual attraction to males (or other CD’s). I feel that way a lot, both when I’m putting on the panties and bra to underdress that day (almost every day) as well as the few occasions when I’m dressed, made up and out presenting as a woman. IMHO, it’s perfectly normal for us as crossdressers to have an attraction to men and other CD’s.
- October 12, 2020 at 1:14 pm #393667Jeannie JonesParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 39Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 140 times
I love being dressed in panties and hose. I think sometimes I may be bi because the thought of being with a male is intriguing. However, I really love being with a gg. I say go for it and try at least once
- October 12, 2020 at 9:33 am #393537Nancy HollyParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 11Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
I have very similar feelings when I dress. Its hard to explain to anyone, even to me. I feel so sexy as a woman, although I do not dress like Madonna. I have a very sexy side and flare too.
I enjoy dressing at home as sexy as I can be. Sometimes my outer wear hinds my sexy coreset and matching bra. sometimes it doesn’t. Love to hear from you,”
- October 10, 2020 at 8:07 pm #392919LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 342Has thanked: 741 timesBeen thanked: 629 times
- October 10, 2020 at 6:37 pm #392908Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 35Replies: 1450Has thanked: 6203 timesBeen thanked: 3349 times
Your desire to dress and the fantasies of sexuality are two seperate items to be dealt with. As far as how you should feel about that sexuality? How DO you feel? Only you know the answer to that, if you’re asking for societies rules or a general consensus, you’re likely in for a long and bumpy ride. Do what makes you feel good about yourself, with a mindset on emotional And physical, and be careful and safe…please.
- October 10, 2020 at 6:46 pm #392911Jenifer LowansParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
Yes I do know that sexuality and cross dressing are separate issues but when I dress, it’s like I’ve crossed over and the feelings become like, strong
Yes it’s fantasies or ( wishes ) ill have to work on my desires and be happy dressing at home then if at some point other changes come to being, I’ll deal with that I hope in the right manner .
Thanks for the reply, oh and you look great xo
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.