Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everybody, I’m new here so I thought I would tell you a story of about 18 months ago as I was trying to get out of the closet. There is a pub in Hull thats very CD friendly that I had been told of and so decided to drive to it just for the sake of finding it just in case I was brave enough to go. On the way back home through Hull I was carved up badly by a taxi at some traffic lights. That was bad enough but he then kept slamming his brakes on making me do the same. We both turned a corner and had to stop as the dustbin men were blocking the road. Then the idiot taxi driver reversed into me without looking (fortunately no damage) I jumped out, rushed over to him and he looked the door so I stood and called him all the B******* and W******** and C**** under the sun very loudly> And then the crowd cheered (half a dozen bin men and probably a dozen people just in the street.

I walked back to the car, got in, checked my mirror and – Oh shit. They were not cheering me having a go at the Taxi driver. They were cheering me. I was out safe in my car fully dressed in skin tight pink jeans, Skin tight jumper with a padded 40B bra, full very heavy makeup, heavy red lipstick and my bald head, That will teach me to think first. xxxx

Good for you Carol.  Sounds like one of my reactions from time gone by.  I am a lot mellower now for the most part.

Some people are just stupid and careless enough to be a danger to the rest of us, and need a good telling off, at the very least.

And, Welcome to CDH hon.  I hope you enjoy your stay.

PaulaF

Peta Mari
      Lady

Hillarious.

Way to go, Carol!

Everyone was cheering you for doing what was righteous! Whether you looked beautiful or not was not the point… you came out and did it!

Love Polly 🤬🦾👩🏻‍🦲🤖🎃💋💋💋

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?