- April 18, 2022 at 3:49 pm #639652Juliette ParfoisParticipantRegistered On: February 12, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 22Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 78 times
Here’s a question for you ladies. I’m 5foot7, 165 pounds, chest 36 and I want to get breast forms. They should be not too much but equally not too little. What do you suggest? I guess the choice is between B and C cup.
Looking forward to your suggestions
- April 20, 2022 at 10:34 am #640045
- April 19, 2022 at 11:24 pm #639965
- April 19, 2022 at 7:37 am #639825LeahBaronessRegistered On: June 13, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 342Has thanked: 6105 timesBeen thanked: 1395 times
- April 19, 2022 at 4:41 am #639759Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 237Has thanked: 3459 timesBeen thanked: 1122 times
I just want to add that you need to keep your hip size in proper proportion to your top. Regardless of your breast size. This will help to keep your shoulders from overpowering your silhouette.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Roberta Broussard.
- April 19, 2022 at 1:58 am #639750Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 995Has thanked: 3682 timesBeen thanked: 4646 times
What bra size are you currently? I am 5’7″ 145lb and wear a 36c cup although a D is fine too. It depends what your shape is and what you want to achieve, i.e going out and about to look natural or foe personal pleasure. The girls have given a lot of good thoughts so take your time and have a good think.
- April 18, 2022 at 6:11 pm #639693Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3428Has thanked: 49308 timesBeen thanked: 12222 times
Hi Juliette as these other girl have said a c/d form would most likley work for yo but its what a girl likes in her heart.. Im a bit larger girl as 5’9″ and a robust ha ha 230 and have natural b cup breast and chose a c cup form which together with my b as wife says they look perfect for my size good luck girl ..
- April 18, 2022 at 5:38 pm #639686Emily SisLadyRegistered On: March 25, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 72Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 400 times
- April 18, 2022 at 5:12 pm #639685Eileen BachBaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 249Has thanked: 137 timesBeen thanked: 1056 times
I read that right now that you dress privately but wish to present in public someday. Keep that in mind when choosing a breast size and bottom padding. Your whole wardrobe depends on what size makes you happy. Have you experimented with inexpensive forms or padding to get an idea of the look you like?
Few women are proportional, that elusive hourglass figure. Some women like myself have too much sand in that glass, LOL!
For a first step try cheap C forms and see how you like them before the expense of quality forms.
- April 18, 2022 at 4:19 pm #639672Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 237Has thanked: 3459 timesBeen thanked: 1122 times
It would also depend on the size of your lower half. To me, being proportional is most important. Check out the breast form store. I would say C or D cup.
I,ve bought them too large and had to give them away because I didn’t want to wear them. I’m 5’9 155 lbs and wear a 36 c and a size 8 dress. However if you like big, then just go with it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.