Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Here’s a question for you ladies. I’m 5foot7, 165 pounds, chest 36 and I want to get breast forms. They should be not too much but equally not too little. What do you suggest? I guess the choice is between B and C cup.

Looking forward to your suggestions

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

It would also depend on the size of your lower half. To me, being proportional is most important. Check out the breast form store. I would say C or D cup.
      I,ve  bought them too large and had to give them away because I didn’t want to wear them. I’m 5’9 155 lbs and wear a 36 c and a size 8 dress. However if you like big, then just go with it.

I would love to be a size 8. I am 5 foot 11 and 180 pounds, and I am a size 14 to 16 and I like C to D size breast forms.

Anonymous

Look at women your size and use that as a judge.   C/D is what I have and I feel it looks natural when I see myself in the mirror.

Hi Juliette as these other girl have said a c/d form would most likley work for yo but its what a girl likes in her heart.. Im a bit larger girl as 5’9″ and a robust ha ha 230 and have natural b cup breast and chose a c cup form which together with my b as wife says they look perfect for my size  good luck girl ..

Stephanie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

What bra size are you currently? I am 5’7″ 145lb and wear a 36c cup although a D is fine too. It depends what your shape is and what you want to achieve, i.e going out and about to look natural or foe personal pleasure. The girls have given a lot of good thoughts so take your time and have a good think.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I just want to add that you need to keep your hip size in proper proportion to your top. Regardless of your breast size. This will help to keep your shoulders from overpowering your silhouette.

Leah
      Baroness

I would do a B cup for the conservative look, a C cup for a moderate look. I think either size would be good with your frame size.

Thank you all for your contributions. I decided to go for C and I’ll post a photo when the little darlings arrive!

A C is best, enough that they are obvious and show well, small enough that they do not get in the way (remember MASH, the movie?)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?