• Creator
    Topic
    stephanie plumb
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 134
    Replies: 1639

We get lots of posts about the pleasures of dressing in our femme clothes. Reams have been penned about the wonderful feel of the bra strap,  the soft caress of  your hold-ups as they are lovingly pulled on, the brushing of the hem of a skirt, the thrill of doing up the straps of those gorgeous strappy sandals….  need I go on?

The  Encyclopaedia Britannica has been equalled in describing the anticipation and sensations of wearing the clothes we have just put on. We have liberated our spirit into the femme world we so much desire. Dressing is in anticipation of fulfilling this goal, and not the prize itself.

But its all go to come off.

Undressing – or is that a bit racy … disrobing then, is at least an equal pleasure, if not a greater one.

It might go something like this:-

A mirror is required, preferably a full-length one, and  you stand before it in anticipation. You take a long, long last look at your femme self.  Where to start?  The sheer crisp white blouse or the skirt?

You decide blouse first – it is arguably the most sensual way to start.  Unbuttoning the cuffs is a prelude to the enjoyment to come, and excitement builds.  Pulling it out of the band of the  skirt, and slowly undoing the buttons down the front to reveal the bra is a wonderful revelation to be lingered over and enjoyed.  The bra is the iconic femme item, and gradually exposing it in this way is pure pleasure. You can’t help but smile can you?  At last your blouse falls open  to reveal the bra in all its glory.  So feminine! You feast your eyes, maybe even gasp with pleasure.

Done admiring yourself?  What next?  Slip off the blouse or take off the skirt?

Personally I like to take off the skirt first, reaching round to unbutton or unzip, sometimes both – such a pure female thing to do – and let it drop to the floor, and delicately step out of it, carefully balancing on  one foot at a time – aren’t the sandals lovely?    Its quite a sight isn’t it?   Your hold-up encased legs with  bands of  bare thigh, topped by the V of your favourite panties, take your breath away.   You savour this for a few hours.

When you have finished admiring yourself  its back to the blouse, which you slip off your shoulders and slide down your back, to reveal your bare shoulders – you can hardly breathe –  caressed by the cool air, your eyes taking in the pretty shoulder straps of your bra; aren’t they pretty?   You let the blouse slide down over your arms and let it drop to the floor next to your skirt.

So there you are, in front of the mirror in your best lingerie.  Hands on hips you pivot back and forth loving and relishing the view.   How you go on from here is too personal to you, for me to further elucidate upon (and I’m probably in enough trouble already.)

naughtycorner? , Stephanie P

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Kimmie
      Lady
      Registered On: September 27, 2016
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 236

Stephanie,

I know exactly how you feel and for as long as I can remember, the undressing part has been an important sensual activity.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Hilda Beaumont
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 14, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 190

Oh Stephanie, you have broached a topic that describes the way many of us feel but perhaps have been too shy to admit on CDH. I’m with Sarah on this. Nothing quite like seeing oneself in a full length mirror wearing just hold ups, bra and panties complete with wig and make up; liking what you see, striking a provocative pose and blowing oneself a kiss. OMG hope I’m not the only gal who does this!
      Love and hugs
      HildaRuth 💋💋

4 users thanked author for this post.
        stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

Somehow I don’t think you are alone……

I did a post about the “magic mirror” some time ago , perhaps I will resurrect, or better still rewrite it.

It was about how our brain can let us see what we want to see – a sort of neural bodyapp and faceapp – and we apply selective filtering to minimise what we don’t want in the image we see, and enhance what we do want to see, if you see what I mean.  When I stand in front of that mirror I see the woman inside me shining through.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      BigBangtheory
      Lady
      Registered On: January 14, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 145

Hi Steph,

I love seeing the transformation of my male self in the mirror through each stage of dress. Always admiring my panties(with tuck), bra and stockings. The real change is the makeup and wig when I really see Stephanie looking back from the mirror. It is always so amazing and the reflection makes me happy. I don’t know about slowing undressing in front of the mirror but I LOVE doing a VERY slow striptease for my wife and she loves it too. I am usually wearing something provocative to start with and having the clear intention of a bedroom finish. Stephanie

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Krista
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 410

Hi Stephanie, I don’t usually comment twice to the same post but this one is so enthralling.  I was first to respond so I didn’t have a chance to see all the other comments.  A lot of really good comments have been posted.

Some members have commented they don’t like undressing as they switch from their preferred female clothing to drab.  I gave that some thought.  I tend to like undressing (especially as you describe it).   But that’s because I’m usually NOT switching to drab.  I’m either just changing one set of female clothes to another set (i.e. femme exercise clothes to a flirty skirt) or heading to bed (i.e. leggings/t-shirt combo to a nightie).  I’m always underdressed (though depending on the bra, i.e. an underwire bra, it comes off at bedtime, sometimes I’ll sleep with a non-underwire bra under my sleep shirt).  I only have to change into drab clothes if I’m going out somewhere with my wife (which due to Covid we don’t do much of that) or when our kids are visiting (which also is pretty rare nowadays – we still have our Christmas tree up waiting for our son and his family to come for their annual Christmas visit.  They live 4.5 hours away).  Gee it is so easy to digress.  Stay healthy, Hugs, Krista.

Grace Scarlett
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: February 16, 2021
        Topics: 8
        Replies: 288

🌲🌲🌲 MERRY🌲🌲🌲

🌲🌲CHRISTMAS 🌲🌲

🌲🌲🌲KRISTA🌲🌲🌲

grace ❤️❤️

Stevie Steiner
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 988

Steph’s in-home, virtual, mirror-enhanced, self-help stripping therapy brought to you by….. Covid 19!  OMG we need to get that vaccine out, and soon! 😂😂

Molly
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 280

Stephanie;

You’ve outdone yourself with this one…  With your descriptions and the responses.. I need to take a break.   (I’d think I was going through menopause with the hot flush)

I’m definitely one of the members who doesn’t really want to observe the disrobing… It’s somewhat of a let down to be going back to Drab.

-Molly

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by Molly.
      Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 1093

Gosh thought I was reading a Jackie Collins novel then Stephanie, my glasses got all steam up, was my Stephanie going to be  ravished and taken against her will in her sexy lingerie. For me sweetie it’s knowledge and excitement of preparing ones self for the dressing experience, choosing the makeup, lingerie, outfit, shoes etc, the slow step by step feminine transformation into one’s dream, one’s desire, to find that inner peace and happiness we all crave to release within our dressing passion. The sadness descends as we slowly peel away the fabric of our true identity to hide it again in the darkness of our minds, concealed behind the mask of masculinity, knowing the eternal struggle of  femininity within us will cause  frustration, irritation, depression, unhappiness, until the compulsion, the driven need to retreat into our passion is fulfilled, that point where the feminine us need to surface and breath the true air of our destiny and identification of the true us

Stephanie Scott
      Lady
      Registered On: February 8, 2021
      Replies: 68

Sometimes, I don’t like the ending when I see what’s left after the girly clothes come off that I used to hide all the masculine stuff! Lol.

Sarah Du Hessisse
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 301

Hi Stephanie have you had too much Babycham, you have really opened up there forcing me into a cold shower. Where do we start throw the encyclopedia in the bin you don’t need one. I love my clothes just sliding off, I like to look at myself in lingerie with full make up on. I like your new picture you look alright. I can’t wait for chapter 2.

Love Sarah

Clara Cross
      Lady
      Registered On: December 7, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 137

Wow. Anybody got a cigarette?  I don’t even smoke but could use one after that. Whew.

Blushing Clara

Padgette Parker
        Duchess
        Registered On: December 12, 2020
        Replies: 23

I’ll take a smoke break with you.  It’s how it usually goes.

still with regret it can’t last longer

Laura Lovett
      Lady
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 888

Why do I always feel like contrary Mary when it’s not even my name?

I never watch myself undressing – it’s too upsetting that I am shedding the locks of feminity, letting the fancy feathers fly free, back into their roosts.

Also, there are no tantalising curves, no… hang on… cold shower time… just the rank, hairy, musty maleness, hidden away behind the delicate and delicious dresses – it’s just not something I like to watch.

Each to their own!

The reverse process, however, is a lot more exciting. Awakening. Scrubbing up.

The ritual shave over, you prepare your bath, full of the anticipation of girliness. The bubbles, softening bath salts, oils, perhaps, and the preparation of the various scrubs, soaps, lathers, bath bombs, and shaving equipment, ready to lay seige to the gnarled and calloused male exterior.

Candles and soft music, perhaps, for relaxing ambience, until the time comes to emerge, pink, radiant and fragrant from the steaming suds, moisturised and talc’ed, into a fluffy towel or bath robe.

Now it’s time for the makeup. The careful artistry of the previous best look, adding all the tweaks you felt were missing, the heady aromas of the various products mingling to awaken the senses further.

This is the first look in the mirror, and you can watch the masculine being painted away – a cuter nose, a higher cheekbone, a more pout lip, until it’s time for the crowning glory. .

The wig is freshly washed, sprayed with a little shine, and gleaming. It falls into place, and suddenly, she is staring back at you in the mirror, lips parted, as if the reflection enjoys what she sees – but wait, the main event is yet to come!

In the dressing room, it awaits. The dress that will wow them all tonight. There she hangs, as tempting as sin, but with the promises of an angel.

The underwear has to be right, so a little time sifting through the silky contents of the lingerie drawer until the right foundations are located. Once in place, with all necessary trimmings, shapings and adjustments, it’s finally time for the dress.

Carefully over the head, to avoid the makeup, or step in, and wriggle until the fit is right and the zip finally done up, this is the first time you admire the handiwork – and it looks good. No – it looks stunning, although you do say so yourself (and who else is going to tell you that right now?).

Now the remaining artefacts are added to the living mannequin – the jewellery, the all-important shoes (may need to try a few pairs!), selecting the right handbag, touch up the makeup a little  – wow!

Dressed to kill, and she’s no longer simply looking back from the reflection, she’s looking out through your eyes, filling your nose with her perfume, your ears with the whispering rustling of the clothes, your fingers with silken sensations…

No matter how often you go through the process, the completion takes your breath away. The smile is wide and inevitable, as is the girlish giggling.

She’s arrived. You’ve arrived.

You are her.

Love Laura

(Thank you, Stephanie, for the inspiration!)

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

Dear Laura,

If it were just peeling off the feathers I would agree with you.  Fortunately I am not that sort of bird.

Sure, the preparation and the dressing are the Gold Star. But they are just a prelude. The real girly moments for me are when I step away in my heels and feel that unmistakably feminine sensation of feeling the clothes and moving totally differently. It’s amazing, but it seems to be a master trigger that switches my femme muscle memory circuits on, and I become the woman I am.  These first few minutes are pure bliss.

I love to prolong the pleasure so undressing is often (not always, sometimes it’s rushed) just as enjoyable as dressing, or more so because everything has a different perspective, it is a gradual revealing of the woman under the dress.  In other words I like to get maximum benefits of the whole experience, which sadly are few and far between. These days I am restricted to my country walks with the dog.   So on the few occasions I get to be really femme, however brief, I enjoy  to the last second.

Hugs Steph xx

Clara Cross
        Lady
        Registered On: December 7, 2020
        Topics: 7
        Replies: 137

Is it warm in here or is it just me?

Jamie Peridot
        Lady
        Registered On: February 19, 2021
        Topics: 1
        Replies: 41

Poetic!

Rozalyne Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: March 10, 2018
      Replies: 376

Hi Stephanie i think we should all go into the naughty corner because we all feel the same,

I take my time putting on my female attire just to get the look right, I love to wear dresses the most, a nice dress down to my knees makes me feel so feminine,

It’s nice to take the dress off and stand there in my lingerie and take a look and feel so feminine the only thing is sometimes i wish i had a more shapely and womanly body xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 63

Naughty step!!

I like the country file look – very acceptable…

Bianca Everdene
      Lady
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 720

My undressing is more like a scene from a Charlie Chaplin movie.

Waddling around the bedroom trying to stand on one leg of the skinny jeans to extract my leg with the other foot, then changing to the other leg.

Or almost dislocating shoulders trying to get out of ( or into) a sports bra.

Or trying to zip a high neck dress right I to the top at the back, elbows down arms behind, elbows up arms behind, elbows down arms behind etc etc.

Learned the hard way not to unzip heeled knee boots standing up!

Cue dramatic piano music🤣

❤️Bianca

Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 16, 2021
      Replies: 288

Steph…another exciting story…

It was almost like being in one of those “Soho clubs”….I would imagine!!!

Oh gosh….

this is going to sound terrible but….bedtime means I’m tired…undressing really brings out the teenager in me!!!…often a twenty second tornado… everything chucked in a pile on the floor until the morning….isn’t that why mornings were invented….tidy up while the coffee brews????!!!..disGRACEful…..

Now if you put your post in reverse, it’s actually putting  everything ON that I love…becoming the goddess grace is far more fun…..

love your pic Steph, sure I’ve seen you in the woods somewhere, the lady looked vaguely familiar, but it was all the squirrels taking the mickey out of a gasping dog she had with her….I could be mistaken…

Grace xxx

Krista
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 410

Oh my Stephanie, you’ve captured the moment brilliantly.  A nice topic to read to get my morning started.  Gosh, even before my tea.

Oh and I see you have a new profile photo.  Is there a story behind it?

Lots of Hugs, Krista.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account