• This topic has 18 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Day off check !

Wife at work check ! Done what I have to do check ! Lingerie on Dress on , Make up ! Nah can’t be bothered ???

I’ve been looking forward to a lonely day off for ages , And to get all dressed up with nowhere to go with some  excitement.  So today is that day yippee NOT . I’m sat here in my favourite dress and just really can’t be bothered to finish getting dressed .To be honest I’m feeling almost tearful , why is it I can’t just be who I want to be without all the fuss and guilt . Sometimes I just want to be ousted and i could get on with the rest of my life dressing as I feel each day .probably just put my drab stuff back on shortly and mo the lawn like a proper man ,xxxx

Anonymous

Hi Sonia,

We all have times of feeling down. So much can affect our moods like the news, weather, society / family accepting us. There are times when I need to have a good cry by myself.

Hugs,

Eva

Anonymous

Sonia,

First and foremost, you are not alone.  I spent a LONG time being the only one that knew my Kate side existed, and yeah, there came points where I’d say, why am I still doing this?  it’s the proverbial tree falling in the woods with no one there to hear it.  just know that whether you dress or don’t, you are you.  And that Sonia is there whether you are mowing the lawn or putting on eye shadow. The guilt is crushing sometimes.  Because secrets do that to you.  Just try to remember to love all of what makes you who you are and hopefully the rest will follow.

Xoxo, Kate

Sonia I feel for you I have been there many times. So many I can’t count. See when I was young it was like I took more risk wishing I would b caught. An at the same time I was scared to death. My heart would b pounding I would b trembling. Many times I would go out side n walk in the porch knowing that living in the country it would b somewhat safe. When I left the safety of my family I put my feelings on hold. It didn’t stop me Cause deep inside I was fighting what I now know is a truth. I’m a woman. No matter what I can’t stop that feeling. So in my one little way I have to sneak as much as possible releasing this woman. Little steps. The feelings ar so strong that I have to do something. Today I went to town by myself. I pulled away from the house, pulled in a parking lot n put lipstick on Didn’t care if someone saw. Then drove to the first store. Put on mask n went inside like I was a queen. I went to serveral stores all warring lipsticks. I bought nail polish makeup wipes finger polish remover n a new lipstick. That gave me a feeling like I needed if onlyto b feminine n buying makeup makes me feel feminine It’s the little things that have given me new thoughts of taking the next step. Cut your grass then do something feminine. Do little things n it gets easier every time you do. And having friends like the lady’s I’ve meet on this site has given me hope that I might one day break out. B free no more asking myself what is wrong with me. Little steps n cdh friends I can maybe soon break out. Love all your feelings you put out on this site n please don’t stop. Sorry I got carried away. Hugs kisses n little steps 💋💋💋

I wonder sometimes if some of us deep down somewhere we can’t touch want to get caught. I don’t want to ever be caught but I take so many  chances with my dressing where I could be exposed. Seems like I always push the limit. Can’t stop myself.

Anonymous

Completely understand Michelle.  there are things I’ve done that, looking back, the only explanation I can come up with for doing is, I really must have wanted to be found out lol.

Anonymous

Oh Michelle, I’ve been caught, it’s not fun.
        But I know what you mean. Lately I’ve been dressing more often and staying dressed longer, really pushing the limits.

Jillian

Hi Sonia We all have days like that. Wishing, hoping, praying that those feelings will go away does not work. Why our brain works the way it does is still very much a mystery. Some days i wish i could take a pill and all these feminine feelings would just go away. I was under the care of  a psychiatrist for years she recommended a medicine that I did take . It did help with my dysphoria but the drug was very addictive and the effects of the drugs were only temporary meaning when the drug wore off anxiety and depression kicked back in. I just did not want to be tied to a drug. I went to see another psychiatrist, she recommended therapy to help me with acceptance. I learned that some of us can satisfy our hidden desire to express our feminine side in private and alone. Then there are others that said the hell with it I want to be me full time all the time. That part is up to you. I found that CDH allows you to connect with others that have the same feelings but the real work still has to be done by you. There are so many of us that will to assist when you are having days like this. Sonia you are not alone, these feelings will not go away, you can deny them for many years has many have done here but they always come back.  This is just apart of you not the whole of you. You have to accept this part of you so that you can allow yourself to be whole. Finish getting dressed when you have the opportunity. She will surprise you. It will make you feel better as a person.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous
      Lady

Totally get it. I had a moment recently where I actually poked my head out and breached the subject with my wife (who doesn’t know I dress). I won’t go into the whole story, because this is your thread, but the subject came up and I said, ‘What if I like to wear women’s clothes?’  She looked at me, smiled because she thought I was joking, and then as she was turning away, she said, ‘Yuk’.

Since then, I’ve had no desire to dress and have had the ‘what the hell am I doing’ thoughts. I don’t like keeping this secret and I’ve only been keeping it since December, but I don’t see her accepting this side of me. My backordered breast plate is supposed to be here early next week though, so I’m sure that the Pink Fog will roll in heavy at that time and I’ll be happy again.  At least for a while.

But, yeah.  You are not alone, Girlfriend!  We are all here for you too!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Sonia, that is such a heartbreaking story. I have hope that you will find the balance and perspective you need. I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know when I say this, but it’s not always going to feel this bad. And for heaven’s sake, don’t worry about being a “ proper man”. There is not one thing improper about you. You still have to mow the lawn though 🙂

Best to you,
      Clara

Leah
      Baroness

I hear you and understand how you feel.  After reading one of the threads about how someone started dressing, it really gave me some thought provoking questions.  Are be born this way and have a deep down desire to dress up? , is it in part caused by our surroundings or upbringing?  or is it something else?

There are times in which I wish I could flip a switch and no longer have desires to dress up and be a “typical ” guy. Yet I love shopping for lingerie and clothes, love the primping, the look and feel of lingerie.  The biggest down sides, is the hiding it and fear of getting caught. It also makes me wonder at what point will I be satisfied with my dressing or will it still evolve more?

Makes one wonder….

Thank you for your replys, it means a lot to know others go through the same feelings it can be such a lonely past time when your not out, we all go through so much every day.Maybe one day il be free to dress how I feel . Thank you all so much xxx

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Sonia. We have all had similar feelings at one time or another. I know last week I made an appt. with my therapist, I knew exactly what I wanted to talk about but when I got there I forgot the big things I wanted to say so we talked about a few smaller issues surrounding my CD. The following day at home in the evening suddenly I started crying, I am still not sure why, just in part I was depressed about my CD and not being able to share this part of me with any one face to face. So like I said we have all been there and are all here to listen to your ups and downs. I hope you start finding a lot more ups!!
      . Sandy

Oh honey, you’re so not alone! Even those of us who have support feel some days “why bother, I mean who cares?” But the answer of course is that you care, and because you need to do it. Why do you need to? Who the heck knows? We’re all here for you though!

Bridgette

Hi Sonia nice to meet you and girl sorry for your feelings as we all get them and they pass as the pink fog slips in and leaves again i know its not 100% but go mow the yard underdressed  these feelings will never go away you were born with them inbeded into your heart just take a deep breath and know Sonia is here and you have many friends here to give you support and love girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

HI Sonia I feel that way a lot when you get the opportunity  you either dont have the energy or the guilt gets you .

and those opportunities dont come that often.

I totally understand

Patty

I know the feeling Sonia, I know the feeling.

Diane

Sonia, I’m so sorry you are feeling blue, I think we all have moments, if not the same, very similar.
      I am out to my wife, and quite happy , as I a dressed all the time at home, but in the house. The desire to just go out and be “me”, is almost overwhelming at times, I have all these beautiful things I wear, but no one gets to see them. Why??
      You are not alone, honey, there are more of us, that ask ourselves that question, than there are those who are “out”, I believe
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Sonia, Everyday I see another post on here that reflects my very moods, feelings, confusion, anger, frustration, you name it. And everyday I see all the support that pours out of all the folks on here that are or have in the past had these same issues. We’re all in this together and for the first time in my life I don’t feel alone, and neither are you.
      These feeling ebb and flow in us and I’ve had days that I just couldn’t deal with the whole thing. In the past this lead to purging my whole wardrobe, burning it actually. No more. I’m sure that my/our choice to live with who I/we are is right, it’s just not easy sometimes.💕💋 Katie

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?