• This topic has 9 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just a crossdresser wondering whether to go further.

Welcome Nina! You are not JUST a crossdresser, you are a beautiful, unique human! There are so many wonderful girls here, and so much helpful information. I hope we can help illuminate your path.

Besitos

Kelly

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nina

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like and discover if there is a journey for going further. Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Nina,

You have many of us here that are trying to figure out our journeys. There is a lot of help, and support as well.

Welcome!
      💕Lara

You like to wear womens clothing. That’s pretty interesting. Lol

Hi Nina, and welcome! I think you will find this to be a loving and caring place to find new friends and share your experiences. I must caution you not to get too hung up over passing or not passing. As I have said many times before (and I’m sure the girls who participate in this forum are tired of hearing) if “looks” were the standard by which women “passed” there would be many CIS women who would not pass. And while makeup is indeed important, the way we dress and the way we carry ourselves are just as important (if not more so). I look forward to hearing how you are progressing on your journey! Hugs, Paulette

Hi Nina,

Welcome to CDH!  Nice to meet you and enjoy looking around the site.

Alice

Hi Nina nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself ..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with  open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl with joining us here you have a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around read some forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journey down there femme road in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Nina as she travels down her girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world here to build long lasting friendships with and girl we all are just a click away he he .. So again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Well you are the one to decide that but we can help you to understand things. The first time out is the most exciting and then you keep wanting more. I have been full time since I was 9 till now and I have been enjoying it. Just go into the chatt room and get to know everyone and welcome to the site

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Nina, you took another step onward. CDH will light your path. Welcome enjoy your stay.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?