Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So about 2 months ago my wife and I had the talk about underdressing and wearing woman’s panties everyday. There have been some changes in her since I came out to her about wearing woman’s panties. In the beginning I could tell it was bothering her or that she was trying to understand what or why I wanted to do this. Over the last month or so, she has been dressing a bit more sexy to work. (We work together) She’s been wearing a lot of leggings with obvious panty lines showing which she never did before. Tighter fitting clothes. She also wears these dress pants that look like she’s showing off her panties. Yesterday She wore these white pants that make her ass look great but also you could see her white and pink lace panties through the pants. She never use to do but now does this all the time. She has been a lot more revealing with her tops as well. More cleavage has been showing and bras always show through her shirts now. I’ve been noticing this a lot as of late. Maybe I’m over thinking it but, I’m noticing something.

Laurel
      Lady

Sounds like a good thing to me. How about showing your appreciation and ravishing her and bringing your panties into the lovemaking? Or buying some new pretty ones in both your size and hers? How would she react to it? Never know until you try.

Anonymous

Oh, my! That could be either very good or very bad; is she trying win back “her man”, or has she given up and decided to fish in a different pond? I think counseling is in order for both of you. And good luck.

Lulu

Sounds like you two need to have a discussion. You’ll probably get a better answer from her than a bunch of people on the internet. I wouldn’t tie it to your underdressing to start, see if she brings up the connection. Maybe just say you’ve noticed some changes in her wardrobe and tell her you like it (if you do).

Barb Wire
        Lady

“…a bunch of people on the Internet…”!!??

Tch!!

😂 Barb

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Michelle:

Lulu beat me to it!

I wish you both well!

xo Barb

Michelle,  noticed the same thing all of a sudden instead of “granny panties” all the time.  Now since I came out she is wearing some nice sexy panties and matching bra sets, doing more moisturizing and other womanly activities.  Whatever the reason I love it

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Michelle.  If that is a major shift in her dressing it might be best to have a chat with her about it – and compliment her on how lovely she looks when ya do it!  She appears to be really displaying her femininity.  The question is why.  Does she feel she must be more “sexy” to interest you or is she trying to say something else?  Communication is the only way to know for sure, and I know myself that overthinking something can drive you nuts!!  No need to wonder about it and work yourself into a kerfuffle – just talk.  Maybe she is waiting for you to notice…. who knows?

Stevie

Very interesting!  I have found myself the complete opposite!  I used to dress very sexy, do my make-up and hair every day and for some reason have lost the desire over the last several months.  I don’t feel motivated … and that is a problem.  We talked about its last night, as Christine would love to take more pics of us together… as well as misses my vibrant self.   I have found myself so wrapped up in making sure Christine was happy and comfortable, that I lost the energy for ME. Perhaps this is a way to get your attention, especially if you have spent more time in femme.  This is a learning experience for all us and open and honest communication is key!

Brielle
        Lady

That is very good to know! My wife has never been overly interested in clothes and makeup, but feels a little urge to do better. We did talk about her feeling like she wasn’t “enough” for me, but I think me being more conscious of appearance, that it is rubbing off a bit. She used to do basic makeup for her job, but doesn’t do jewelry, pumps, lipstick, etc. I’m very jealous b/c she has that natural beauty and doesn’t really need much more than mascara (giggle).

But I’m glad you responded as you did b/c I don’t want my wife to get lost in trying to address everything going on with me. I also have to daily remind myself to affirm her. I’ve never been one to initiate outings before, but I need to let that bit of Brielle to poke through to keep her from feeling left behind.

Do you and Christine have any issues with that or suggestions that have worked?

Thanks and bug hugs!

Brielle ❤

Brielle
        Lady

That is very good to know! My wife has never been overly interested in clothes and makeup, but feels a little urge to do better. We did talk about her feeling like she wasn’t “enough” for me, but I think me being more conscious of appearance, that it is rubbing off a bit. She used to do basic makeup for her job, but doesn’t do jewelry, pumps, lipstick, etc. I’m very jealous b/c she has that natural beauty and doesn’t really need much more than mascara (giggle).

But I’m glad you responded as you did b/c I don’t want my wife to get lost in trying to address everything going on with me. I also have to daily remind myself to affirm her. I’ve never been one to initiate outings before, but I need to let that bit of Brielle to poke through to keep her from feeling left behind.

Do you and Christine have any issues with that or suggestions that have worked?

Thanks and bug hugs!

Brielle ❤

You’re both celebrating being cute and sexy – have fun with it! 😄☺

Hi Michelle,
      Just my experience,
      When I came out to my wife, I noticed within a month or two, she started dressing nicer as well, Prior to, she was in sweats and kind of drab all the time, now she is dressed nicely every day, and I make sure I compliment her, as she does me, its like a beauty contest here, lol.
      Just my opinion, but I think for some, they see how pretty we try to make ourselves, and take notice of themselves, at the same time, it’s wonderful to see, and experience.
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

Since this post we are doing great. She was actually trying to get my attention. She could care less about the panties. She was making sure she wasn’t losing me.

Brielle
        Lady

Hi Michelle, glad that you and your wife have the communications line open! It always helps, but we’re so used to shutting everything in that we forget sometimes! 🤦‍♀️

That’s fantastic! So glad for you. Keep that ball rolling💋

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?