Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Have things changed that much?

Although I still get notifications within the site for any ‘thanks’, I don’t seem to get them even within the site when someone leaves xomments or replies to things I’ve posted.

Only by going directly back to the article/post do I see that anybody has left notes.

Sorry to those of you that I’ve missed thanking or replying to because of this.

Emily
      Lady

I’ve noticed this as well. The only time I get a notification of a comment is if the person commenting “tags me” using my profile name with the @ symbol.

I noticed that too, on the daily photos page.  If I pay my compliments to one of our beautiful sisters, I don’t get notified if they respond.

Clo Reilly
      Baroness

Yes I’ve noticed this too. More so if I get a reply to a reply if you get me, I don’t get notified.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Same here.  I’ve missed a few comments and replies.  You can check the box below the editor that says “Notify me of follow-up replies via email”.  That’s easy to forget.  It would be better if we didn’t have to opt-in for notifications.

Emily

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?