Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi,

Is there a setting somewhere to get notifications, indicating when a friend posts a new pic on their page?
      thanks!

Hippie
      Lady

I have no idea, maybe contact someone in Admin like BillieJay or someone

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

um… your friends’ walls should also post on your wall, I think… or your news feed, accessible with your profile

Anonymous

Ok I’m new to this… Thanks!

Hi Effie! I have been wondering the same thing. A couple of times I have gone to friend’s profiles and looked at their walls. Actually, that is how I found your picture that I commented on. My wall only seems to reflect what I’ve done. I haven’t found a newsfeed yet- maybe I am missing it. Hugs!

Anonymous

Hi Jamie, I do see a clickable link on my profile page “news feed”,‘just under my profile picture..

looks like it shows what posts friends have commented on, ect.. but I’m not so sure about it showing when a friend post a new pic… but it might..

Thanks!! I found it- yes I don’t think that is shows recently posted pictures. 😥

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

[quote quote=453944]We don’t currently have notifications for photos[/quote]
      I recently found that my photos had likes and comments that I never seen before, never got notifications or so when it happens.
      For me as a lady I have at most 5 pictures to look at but say that you have a lot more it would mostly be by luck if you happens to see one more comment on one of all your photos.

So, any plans on finding a way to get notified on photo comments/likes?

And while we are talking notifications, a page in settings to enable/disable  different kinds of notifications could be good to have.

/kt

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Kelly Lee.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?