Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

feelng sexy and daring, I decided to go for a drive Wearing my black fish net stockings and red mini skirt and lace top. I came across  a street that didn’t seem very busy and it wasn’t very well lit. It seemed perfect for my first stroll out . I had been waiting for this moment for a very long tme. I parked my car and walked a total of 3 blocks.I felt so sexy and excited, but in that short walk,  2 cars slowed to chat me up, a few others honked or slowed, and 1 guy started to follow me and ask me out. It was both exciting and frightening  at the same time. So now I understand how some girls love that attention and others hate it.

Anonymous

be very careful

most dont understand us and ridicule us

they will hurt yiu if you are not carefull

dont go out alone

just sayin

Anonymous

Of course, but their respective is something a bit more about the feeling of being able to get the most lovely and hot looking attire. We are limited to the areas that are available for concideration. The only thing that is a problem with this is the unwelcome people who are not amenable to be a receptive and understanding person who is not looking bash some people. I don’t worry about it, I am so tall that the changes that someone will be able to beat me up or something like that is not the case. Be careful.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve had that happen to me many times when I went out dressed sexy. If I go out in tan pantyhose, mid thigh length shorts and flats, I can just go out and about in view of many and it’s like I’m invisible.

Now if do the same thing in pantyhose, heels, short dress and wig, I get lots of attention. It’s fun and flattering in a way if they just drive by honking horns and yelling out about how much they love me and want to love me, but if someone stops suddenly and makes their way towards me it can be frightening.

I often thought about how so many girls go through this all the time. If they get assaulted it’s often, “they were looking for it”. Probably not so. They may have been on their way to a date or party and just stopped to do an errand.

I don’t always and necessarily practice this, but in most cases I think it’s best to dress to blend in if you’re going to go out and be aware of where you are going.

Jennifer
      Lady

Yeah, I know how you feel. It’s a rush to get the attention, but we always have to be careful. I got a guy’s phone number once and another propositioned me, but we have to be aware of our surroundings and stay safe.

When I was younger I liked to dress like most SoCal girls that I went to school with which usually meant tiny shorts or skirts and skimpy tops. At that time I had a very slim and toned body, (I even had cute but small breasts) and was was very feminine looking and got a lot of attention from guys. The attention was exciting and was very stimulating. However, one scary experience with a real creeper brought me to reality and I became more subdued in the way I dressed. I still like to dress sexy but have toned it down a lot, and am very careful about where I go and realize that there are some who will hurt us if they get the opportunity. I guess girls of all types must be careful at all times.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?