Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone. I am a 66yo widower and thanks to the new woman of my dreams, I am ready to embark on this journey. She is the one that suggested I become Chloe full time. If anyone has any tips or suggestions I would love to hear from you

Lizzie
      Lady

Welcome Chloe.
      Good for you. How exciting.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello Chloe.

Thats great you have a supportive girlfriend. Chloe is a sweet name. Did she pick your name or did you? As far as tips or suggestion just ask and the girls here are happy to help.

She picked the name and I love it

I am in a similar situation of having a supportive girlfriend which I find incredibly important and am so thankful for. As to the CDH community, I have found many gals so supportive and encouraging. Chloe, I wish you luck and hope to hear (and maybe see) more about your transition.

Thank you Brittany. I would love to talk to you more about this transition

Anonymous

Lucky girl!

Have fun with your new life

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Hi Chloe.

Enjoy your new life

Hugs Kirstie

Anonymous

wow, my only advice would be enjoy and make the most of every second but don t rush it, enjoy what can be a beautiful leaisurely pace x

Anonymous

Hi Chloe

Welcome to CDH. There are alot of wonderful people here

Huggs
      Penny

Hi Chloe, Welcome to a great place to share and discover. I too am a senior CD’r who at 74 am thoroughly enjoying discovering the woman inside me that I kept pent up for so many years. I guess we are never too old to have adventures, and as long as we are willing to accept new things I guess that is what will hopefully keep us young. Take care! Hugs, Paulette

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chloe welcome. Happy to have you here with us. Take  all the  time you need and truly enjoy  much of what were  all about.  Girls here come from all over and dress up simply or all out as we say. No matter at what level of experience one is  everyone is having fun expressing their passions in a caring and supportive place. Learn as you go and meet with our ladies to chat ,share stories and with some develop lasting friendships. So much to embrace so relax and enjoy being part of a community of same mined souls all accepting each other  for who we are. Very happy meeting you.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Chloe,

welcome to CDH! Regarding tips, I recommend going at whatever pace you’re comfortable with. Everyone’s journey is unique to them though there are some ‘broad’ strokes that can be applied. I definitely recommend shopping at a thrift store to understand sizing, watch YouTube tutorials for makeup/hair (or wigs). Get some silicone breast forms. They can be had cheaply several places online. Sounds like you have a handy guide in your new partner, congrats on that!

— Abbie 🥰

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy your journey.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome  Chloé and it sounds like you are in for some exciting times as Chloe!  Enjoy every minute.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Chloe,

Welcome! Just jump right in with any questions. The girls here are super friendly and love to share any tips they have.

Hugs,

Lara

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Chloe, Have a great time here.  You might not ever  want see your other part again once you start enjoying it….. Just have fun. Support is plentiful here.

Chrissy

Hi Chloe

We are a friendly group of girls here, so any questions just ask.

Love
      Michelle

You’re a lucky girl!! It’s never too late to start. I hope to get there too!

Hi Chloe first of all if you would feel more comfortable go back to profile page and change yourself into Chloe so when you go online she is there to greet you ha ha .. As for having a supportive girlfriend thats wonderful and a bonus feather in your hat no silly questions only silly answers from us all  good luck girl or miss Chloe ha ha ..

Stephanie Bass

I have tried to change my name, but I can’t figure out how. I would really appreciate any help with this.

Ok looking be right back..

Stephanie

Ok Chloe click on profile  when it comes up look up across top above your info there is kind of faint words edit click on it and when opens change name and save it  good luck ..Stephanie

I think I got it. It should now show Chloe Jones. If you could check it and let me know, I would greatly appreciate it

You got it Chloe  congrats girl ..

Hugs Stephanie

Thanks for your help Stephanie. I’ll always be grateful.

Big hugs, Chloe

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?