Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

Last week I came out to my family and friends they was all very accepting. I dont know where to go from here I use to dress in private now I dont have to sneak to dress. I just dont know where to go from here so I ask now what?

Hi Brandie

Well done you for being fully out.

Simple, now you have the choice of wearing whatever you want. Without fear of surprise discovery by family and friends.

Free to be you.

❤️B

Enjoy it all Brandie.

Lee Ann

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Brandie, and firstly, congratulations.!  You did it,  you reached the “finish line”.  Many of us spend so much time trying to reach that finish line that we forget we are supposed to Celebrate when we reach it!

Now what?  Now you get to wear what you want, when you want to, and finally be the person you have always been.  You can (hopefully) speak openly about your feelings, no longer needing to hide anything.

Now, you live.🙂

Stevie

Congratulations Brandie –

You accomplished something that many of us will never have the courage to do and you should celebrate that accomplishment.  i think Stevie really summed it up well just Live! and i would add that now that you are free to be yourself you should continue your journey and be happy.  Try out new looks and explore your  femininity.  i hope that this new found freedom is everything that you hoped and dreamed about.

hugs and kisses,

suzette

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Now you are free to express yourself however you like.  Wear whatever fits your mood.  Most importantly…. have fun.

Hi Brandie,

Wow, good for you sweetie.

It will just take time.

You have just changed your life.

I am sure it will take a period of adjustment,but just have fun with it girlfriend you have your whole life ahead of  you and your beautiful.

Just take it a day at a time and enjoy every aspect of it.

Patty

Anonymous

Hi Brandies,

Congratulations sweetie that was extremely brave. You have now overcome one of the most major points in a CD,s life,  coming out.

Your next step I would advise is to introduce Brandie to the family first, so they can get use to seeing  you dressed and become more comfortable and familiar with you as Brandie. If  your family is supportive then you could meet a few of your closest friends a small group at a time with maybe support from a family member there with you. From there those real friends that are comfortable with you could take you out together within their group for an evening out. Often within a group in the first months you don’t standout to much in a crowd. Once you been out a few time, then how about a solo shopping trip. The more you are seen out dressed the more you become a background person in the crowd, and those that know you and are true friends will just treat you normal. The road you travel then will be work colleagues, and on to if you want to remain dressed full time and live permanently as Brandie. Good luck and best wishes for your future. Amanda x

Emily
      Lady

Well done you and congrats on being accepted. That’s a tough hurdle that a lot of us never get the nerve to cross. You now have the freedom to express yourself in front of these people in whatever manner you choose. But remember, with freedom comes responsibility.

What a great feeling,Brandie, so happy for you. Now it is anything you wish time!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?