Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

I was chatting with a friend I net in Metropolis Illinois. I was asked if I was coming this year for a Supergirl weekend (superman celebration) lol? I told her that I dunno allot is going on and If I have a good tax return I will be there. She said that I needed to come because she noticed when im there You can not wipe the smile off my face. I was told she seen all my Brandy pictures and when im dressed I truly look happy. I always have a smile enjoying life etc my male pictures I dont smile I have a scowl on my face. She was right to I got allot of thinking to do.

Ps
      I will create a link of some b4 and after pic if intrested I will dm you a link.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Brandie.
      Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Brandie,

That sounds like me a few years ago.  Agree.  You have some thinking to do.

FWIW you’re beautiful and your smile speaks a thousand words….

Hugs, Emily

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Getting dressed allows me to be in my happy place too.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Obviously the smile is set free along with you Brandie – Go Supergirl…

Face don’t lie, truly in your happy place when you let your inner Brandie out.

B x

Love Supergirl! Took my feminine name (Kara) from her. Watched the TV show and read the comic books.

Anonymous

That is so awesome. It shows where you true happiness is. So cool

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Give me a chance to dress, and I’ll be smiling too! I hope you can go enjoy some fun times, and get to be yourself!

💕Lara

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?