- September 25, 2020 at 1:10 pm #387510Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 244Has thanked: 2705 timesBeen thanked: 877 times
Well I was replying to a topic by the wonderful Grace Scarlett, about her lippy, and mentioned my obsession for lippy and high heels.
As long as I can remember I have always been obsessed with these two feminine items. As a small lad I was always trying on my mums heels to walk around, just for fun then, and I always use to put mums lippy on too,but only because I actually love the taste of it, and still do today.
Obviously now after growing through all stages of CD/ING, I am sill full obsessed with these two items even today,and crave them just as much.
So I was just wondering what feminine item /items are other ladies on here permanently obsessed with and find total irresistible when viewing and crave to have.
LOL Amanda X
- September 26, 2020 at 1:38 pm #387817Tiff AnyParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 825Has thanked: 2382 timesBeen thanked: 2008 times
- September 26, 2020 at 12:20 pm #387799Araminta PurdyParticipantRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 167Has thanked: 214 timesBeen thanked: 495 times
I recall being attracted by femininity in my early years. Since then I have seen a number of accounts of being attracted by various factors such as ballerinas or colourful clothing, etc. But I just now thought that these accounts tend to support one of my theories.
I hypothesized that people in general, males and females, have a genetic predisposition towards being feminine in the sense of aesthetic beauty. Usually this predisposition is activated in females but sometimes in males as well. It is hard to determine how often (i.e., prevalence) as there is difficulty acquiring reliable data and much of the early studies involve misconstrued concepts (i.e., ‘transvestic fetishm’ or ‘homosexual autogynephilia’).
For me it has been clear that many cross-dressers begin their ‘careers’ because of their fascination with females and with their femininity. That is the more feminine the more fascinating the female. But there are other avenues of exploring that fascination other than emulating and even becoming women. Why chose that path? The best answer I can arrive at is the above; that there is something in us that wants to be a woman. (Keep in mind that I distinguish being a woman and being female. A hen is a female, but not necessarily feminine.)
So, distinguishing signs of overt femininity observed in women during our youth (long hair, brightly coloured mouths, skirts, heels, movement, etc.) particularly attract our attention and activate that longing to emulate that femininity. We each become fixated on different aspects of womanhood but for basically the same reason.
Now the confusing part is that males, in whom any desire to be feminine is NOT activated, can also become attracted to overt symbols of femininity but for different reasons. The reason it is confusing is that cross-dressers also often find that type of attraction develops within them for the same reasons but it is the additional predisposition to BEING feminine that motivates them to use the symbols on themselves in developing that femininity. (Usually just after puberty and THEN they recall earlier incidents.) This is likely why some cross-dressers initially turn to rather idealized, stylized and objectified modes of dress and accoutrements. This would also be why some cross-dressers, as they develop their feminine personas, tend to modify those rather extreme styles to more conventional sets of presentations.
But they never really lose that fascination for the more creative side of being a woman.
- September 26, 2020 at 11:13 am #387788PY MarshallParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 189Has thanked: 739 timesBeen thanked: 420 times
Hi Amanda ,anything femme sets me off , silks ,lacy, make up, smellie’s, jewels, earrings and that’s me heading into the pink fog. If i have to have a narrative it would have to be my footwear! every single pair of shoes or boots that i own sound completely different when walking and to know that i am responsible for creating that noise just sends me up to paradise, with lipstick a very close second. Pyxx.
- September 26, 2020 at 7:07 am #387721Diane CrowParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 164Has thanked: 1440 timesBeen thanked: 701 times
- September 26, 2020 at 6:58 am #387719BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1445Has thanked: 1553 timesBeen thanked: 3345 times
- September 26, 2020 at 4:35 am #387696Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1359Has thanked: 952 timesBeen thanked: 3169 times
I so understand that. I was fascinated with women’s legs in nylons. When they wore heels, their legs were even more fascinating. I began wearing my mother’s stockings, pantyhose and heels at 4. There was just something wonderful about that experience.
Then I became intrigued with bras. I began wearing them. I so wanted my own heels in my size and dresses too. I had to settle for my mom’s old pumps and shirts that looked like short dresses.
I began buying my own pantyhose at 13. Then I bought my own heels at 17. Six pairs of platform wedges. Then at 18 when I got my own place I began buying everything I wanted so bad for so long. I went totally femme. Shiny sheer to waist pantyhose, stilettos, matching bras and panties, bras and panties that didn’t match. Sexy lingerie, makeup and wigs.
I love all the clothes. I love wearing them and I love being a CD. But my first love and most intense passion is pantyhose, heels and short dress. After that going totally femme is just adding a few more items.
- September 25, 2020 at 9:48 pm #387651Mary Ann SummersParticipantRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 94Has thanked: 249 timesBeen thanked: 650 times
I LOVE the look and feel of gloss lipstick… always have! The tug of long dangle earrings on my pierced lobes is also irresistible. The smooth silky feeling of pantyhose being pulled on over freshly shaven legs is simply to die for. The swish of a pleated mid length skirt when you whirl around is heavenly. The feel of my breast forms tugging ever so slightly at my bra straps when I stroll along in my leather pumps is almost sinful. But hands down… the SOUND of me in my heels walking across a hard tile floor with a purposeful gate is pure music to my ears.
P.S. as I write this I can feel my pantyhose rubbing against my knee length skirt and my pumps clicking on the edge of the chair and I look down at my half full glass of white zinfandel with a lipstick smudge on the rim where I have been sipping from…almost brings a tear to my eye feeling soooo blessed.
Hugs, Mary Ann
- September 25, 2020 at 2:29 pm #387540Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 35Replies: 1454Has thanked: 6237 timesBeen thanked: 3375 times
Even before CDing found me, I was a sucker for a girl in a skirt. It was one of my early purchases and I now own…a few. Late last fall I found and bought a black pleated athletic/tennis skirt at a thrift store that quickly became a favorite. The look and fit are perfect and it can be quite casual or even a little dressy with the right pairing.
I’ve even worn it to work a couple times on quiter worksites but as with alot of my cherished wardrobe I’m afraid of ruining them.
- September 25, 2020 at 2:11 pm #387527Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 325Has thanked: 1895 timesBeen thanked: 1551 times
Hi Amanda….could not miss this one..!!! Three things I could not live without….no matter what!!!….My 5 pairs of heels….OMG, the sexiest sound on earth is the clippety clop of high heels…and that beautiful arched back feeling is divine. Lipstick….smooth, creamy and soooo pretty… I just adore that smudged look on the rim of my wine glass…..lastly, nail varnish….my toes are virtually always painted, I swear I shed a tear when I clean them and give them a “breather” ( but not for very long)….as with lippy, they must be pink or cerise….golly, at the moment l even dream in pink or cerise….so there it is, if you learn one thing at all about me, start me off and you can easily lose a DAY…haha……love, the “wonderful” Grace Scarlett xxx……..(thanks for that Amanda!!)
- September 25, 2020 at 1:58 pm #387525Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 235Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 798 times
I have 2 items that dominate my wardrobe that I find irrisistble :
1) womens one piece swimsuit. I remember trying on my mom’s, it wasn’t the sexiest – a purple one piece swim dress. I remember how it felt and I loved the spandex/lycra type material against the skin. As I got older, any chance I could get to touching (and wearing) a women’s OPS I would jump at the chance.
I’ve always liked women’s performance style OPS. The first one ever that I wore belonged to my mom’s friend’s daugher. She stayed with us for a couple of weeks, and she had a fast back speedo OPS. One day when I was all by myself in the house, I saw the suit in the closet hanging on a wire hanger. I jumped at the chance and put it on. She was smaller than me, so the size of the suit was just a tad snug. I remember how nice the material felt against the skin and due to the smaller size, the tightness felt great. Since then, I have been totally hooked on women’s performance style OPS. To this day I’ve been adding to my 115+ OPS collection.
2) in my younger years, I loved Three’s Company. It was funny, and highly entertaining. I also remember Janet, not the early episodes but the later ones. In later seasons, Janet’s wardrobe morphed from frumpy clothing to sharp business woman style clothing, which consists of a nice blouse and a tight pencil skirt. Usually she would wear a black skirt. My mom did have 2 pencil style skirts, and similiar blouses that Janet would wear. It was my favourite combo when I raided her closet.
Today, I have a tonne of pencil skirts (I’ve never counted so I don’t know how many). I try to stay with solid colours, but I have a few floral prints as well. There is something about a tight pencil skirt that is just above the knee that I cannot resist. With a right top, it is downright sexy to me.
- September 25, 2020 at 1:38 pm #387515Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 549Has thanked: 2392 timesBeen thanked: 2592 times
Hi Amanda, that question has me thinking, and the answers odd. When young I was mesmerized by my mothers jewelry, specifically earrings. These dangling gold or pearl earrings…, and she had a white styrofoam head with a wig on it. ( ohhh, do I remember trying that wig on 🙂 ). The odd thing is today I still do not have a wig, and only 2 pair of clip on earrings.
Lippy? As a wee, wee lad I loved it for being crayons for the lips! Lol.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.