• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey Girls.

School is almost back in session. Octavia is really wanting to come out again. I had an amazing summer but can’t be Octavia when boys are home.   Oldest son got a job at the museum transferring written words to the computer. I think that he is board. He is to fast at it and then spends time doing his own stuff.  Next son lives on his own but I really worry about him. He bought a 50’ limo and wants to start his own business. He parked it at my house and everyone is asking me if it is for rent. I tell them that it’s not mine and he still needs to get insurance and a license to drive more than 16 people. Third son is working an hour away working at a nursing home. They love him and are going to miss him when school starts. Son #4 has been golfing and working for me. He has grown up so much this summer.    I just have to keep him away from one more motocross race so he doesn’t ruin his football season. He is not as good at racing as he thinks he is. He has also grown out of his bike. He is not ready for the next bigger one. Last time this happened he jumped when I said not to and the next bike landed on him.  I have a picture of perfect tread marks over his back. He broke his arm and shoulder blade. So it has been a busy summer and I am ready to be Octavia again.

❤️
      Octavia

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi  Octavia ,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador 08.05.21

Welcome back Octavia!  Let’s hope you can come out again soon.

Alice

You go, girl! Great story! Does everyone know and approve?

Hi Octavia welcome back heres hopeing you get back on track to being a woman again as time has passed and you were away please catch upAnd start filling us up with your life again congrats girlfriend and welcome back ..Hugs

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Octavia welcome back we really missed you big hugs

Donna

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?