Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As we know, there is a time limit on being able to edit a forum entry. However, odd behavior is this…

I made a correction to a forum entry and saved it. Afterwards, I noticed a 2nd typo and edited a 2nd time. However, evidently I had exceeded the time out when I was editing. I saved the correction without error, but on review, the correction was not saved. The message still looked as it did before the 2nd edit. That is clearly an error without a posted alert. Also, I think the time out should be extended to perhaps 20 minutes. The current time (5 minutes?) is just not long enough…

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Agree with you DeeAnn.  The editing feature doesn’t always work as expected and the time limit is way too short. There’s definitely room for improvement.

I’ve gotten in the habit of composing on a desktop app such as MS Word.  Editing is a breeze and I can save for later if needed.  I get spelling and grammar checks.  And I don’t  have to worry about accidentally hitting the submit button.  When I’m satisfied I copy/paste into the CDH editor.

Emily

[postquote quote=358791]

I do that if I plan to write a lengthly response. In this case the post was 8-10 lines. I did the Submit, noticed a typo, edited that and did a second Submit. I decided to add what turned out to be 3 lines. I type with 3 fingers, so it wasn’t a quick change. That’s what threw it over the limit.

Even if I were a touch typist, the time limit allows for very limited editing…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?