Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

……like I’m being “noticed” more when I’m out. I’ve mentioned before I always wear femme jeans and now that the weather is warm I’m wearing capris, along with femme shoes. A bit more androgynous but definitely femme, some more than others.

It may be just me but I feel people are taking longer or multiple looks. It seems to happen all the time, and a lot last night. Wife and I walked into town for wine and appetizers. We walked by several restaurants that have outdoor seating, full of people. I could see and feel their stares. I had not noticed that before. I carried on however, didn’t try to hide. Oh, and I was wearing my small shoulder bag. (and yes from another post, that has to match too!) 🙂

I don’t really care one way or the other, but it’s just something I’m noticing much more. Anyone else have this?

I’ve been lucky lately in being able to actually buy a couple of blouses. Yes, more along a “shirt” style but blouses none the less. I’m wearing one of them today and will be going out. Can’t wait to see if there is any reactions.

I don’t (can’t) wear makeup or a wig, like to keep myself nicely groomed but it’s obvious I’m a “wolf” in “sheeps” clothing!

Love it!!!

Love and Hugs,
      Becka!

Harriette
      Lady

I can’t say that I have noticed more people watching, but this is my first real summer of dressing en femme. Who knows what kind of trouble will happen? 😁

Harriette
        Lady

Well, trouble started today…

Our daughter came over to have us babysit her dog. I was wearing short shorts and she saw my hairless legs. She asked what that was all about and I just answered that I got rid of it. She was the one who mentioned to us, a long time ago, that she was using an IPL to rid her legs of hair that she inherited from me. I had told her that I had bought one, too, but this was the first time that she saw the results.

The conversation quickly got diverted, so we may get to discuss it more, later. But the cat is out of the bag now. Nothing was noticed about my new cat-eye glasses. 🥳

Harriette
        Lady

The other day, it was just warm enough to wear shorts, so with a normal looking white shirt and black shorts, I walked past a big side window of a coffee shop.

Two older teenager girls were facing each other at a table and one must have said something to the other and laughed. The other turned to look. I didn’t react then, but the thought came to me later that I should have blown a kiss towards them, to not let them think that the got the best of me. Maybe with the next reaction…

Becka
          Lady

I’ll have to remember that! I’ve had similar experiences.

Anonymous

@Harriette blowing ‘a kiss towards them’ would have given the 2 girls a good attitude towards CD’s. 💕

I remember when I first starting going out en femme  I thought everyone was looking at me.

Yes there were a few that took a second look deciding if I was a guy but overall people were just going about their day.

Two quick stories.

I was walking down a street and saw a couple up ahead. The fellow was pointing at me and shrugging his shoulders like I don’t know. I’m thinking could they really tell that I am a guy. When I got closer the fellow asked me if I could take their picture.

One day I walked out of my home thinking I nailed it. I looked amazing. Wig perfect. Dress perfect. Accessories perfect. Makeup AMAZING!!!!!

Got to the bus stop and this guy walks by. Stops comes back and says to me “Are you a guy?” Thank goodness the bus pulled up. I don’t if I would have run home or not.

Alanna

BECKA,

I don’t know if this is anything that will help but here are a few things I (feel).

I used to dress for Walmart a lot, I would play down my make-up and clothing to fit the crowd and dive in. It recently dawned on me why I was getting what seemed to be more attention than I wanted and deserved, believe it or not I think that in a Walmart it is not hard to be the “Bell of the Ball”. Even with jeans and a modest blouse you can easily stand out simply by looking like a woman. I can wear the same thing to another department store and not get a glance……

Second, I can not emphasize enough. Most women have larger hips and bigger  butts. Many men a born with little of either. WEAR BUTT PADS with anything tight. I have 4 foam pads that easily fit in your undies and stay pretty well in place. For dresses, and slacks I wear knee length shapers. These will give you that Womanly look you want and NEED.

LuvNHugs, TERI

Harriette
        Lady

Shape is a big part of looking female. Magicians know how to create illusions, so I am working on getting the experience of good illusions right. Every time that I can, I always wear butt pads, much to the dismay of my wife (even though her flat butt could benefit from them, too). I have a pair of sticky hip / thigh pads, but I haven’t used them yet.

Fortuitously enough, I ordered a pair of black pants that had wide flares with pleats near my hips. I love these pants because they do everything so well, including deep pockets! There is little need for hip pads with these, but I wear the butt pads regardless. Ordering black clothes on-line has risks because you may not see some important details. In this case, it worked in my favour. In general, check out other colours for details, if there is a choice.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi  Beck’s,

Honestly most of the time I think we’re our own worst enemy. Back in my   late teens I would go to Vancouver and spend the day as Trish shopping , site seeing and just wandering downtown. The first few times as soon as someone looked at me I would be telling myself that they know I’m a guy and panic would set in. But one time it all changed.
      I was standing at an intersection waiting for the light to change and a guy taped me on the shoulder and said hi, I would really like to get to know you. Could I buy you a coffee? I said to him, that would be nice but I don’t think my boy friend would like it. After that encounter my whole mindset changed.

Now-a-days I think the majority of people don’t car. But if it’s a huge concern to you just dress to blend in, always walk with your head up and shoulders back and smile. Smile a lot. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but girls rarely smile at a man but always smile at each other. If you make eye contact with another woman give her the biggest smile you can.
      On one trip back from the coast I went in to Walmart to pick something up and while I was there mature called so I headed to the ladies room. On the way there I noticed a store employee standing in the entrance. I just kept going and as I got close I gave her a big smile and walked in.
      Another thing to keep in mind is there are all sorts of CIS girls. Pretty ones, feminine ones, not so pretty ones, masculine looking ones etc etc. The most important thing is to have confidence in yourself. Where ever you go walk in like you own the place and SMILE.

Trish  ❤️

Harriette
        Lady

“I don’t know if you’ve noticed but girls rarely smile at a man but always smile at each other.” Trish

Younger girls or women rarely look at me in drab let alone smile. I will have to check more reactions coming from women when I am dressed up a bit.

When I moved to a big city after growing up in the sticks, I made a point of saying hello to passersby or at least made eye contact. It is disconcerting to a lot of people, but there are lots of good reactions, too. Worth the effort.

Fiona Black
        Baroness - Annual

Trish,

I’ve noticed the same thing about women smiling at each other. It’s happened to me a lot. Feels sort of like we’re members of a secret society covertly acknowledging one another!

My friend explained this to me. It’s a non-verbal (secret girl-to girl) message that means something like: I’m a girl, you’re a girl, everything’s OK, I mean you no harm. But you want to look at each other, give a quick smile, and continue on. Don’t overdo it with too big or too long a smile. You don’t want it to look creepy.

It is sort of like two random guys passing each other and giving each other a quick nod.

Anonymous

@trish1980 Trish White. Great advice and information about women smiling.
        … And Becka, relax, 💕

I thrived to catch someone, anyone looking at me….it was an obsession, watching them, watching ME…hahaha…!!! Strolling thru outdoor malls was a favorite outing of mine in my prime, “passable” days, long ago…with make-up, wig, heels and conservatively dressed to actually fit in and NOT draw too much attention, the thrill and excitement to get noticed make these adventures so much more pleasurable. At the least, catching my own reflection off of department store windows, was very satisfying for me. Wearing dark glasses was also a “must”, but it was amazing I never walked into something, as much looking out of the corner of my eye to catch anyone looking, occupied me…!!! Sadly, my dream never actually happened as I might have imagined, and I don’t know if it counts, as I’ve mentioned in another of my prior postings, of the one time a “holiday shoppers shuttle driver” slowed down to ask me: “Miss, would you like a ride to Nordstroms”….??? what do you think….YES….???

Mostly it is other females who react, the guys usually get a severe case of ‘tunnel vision.’ It makes my day when a woman says “Nice outfit.” or ” I like your hair like that.”

Harriette
        Lady

Validation, affirmation, recognition all in one go.

Becka
      Lady

Thank you all for your great replies.  I certainly don’t have an issue being noticed.  I don’t (can’t) wear a wig or make up, so I “look” like a (well groomed) guy wearing womens clothes.  They always match and I know this sounds vain but I’m always nicely put together.  Down to accessories.

I’m confident when out, had stares last night from the table next to us while we sat and drank wine and had appetizers at a nice outside restaurant downtown.  It was fun!  Wearing black capris, my muted red shirt w/black trim, and my favorite, just favorite red suede loafers with just a hint of the sheer black nylon bootie socks peeking out to give them a cool and sexy accent.

Felt so good being out last night!  I love it!

Staci Gal
      Lady

Becka…  Hi, Staci here, another CalGal, I live in Orange county but did live in San Jose for many years.  I read your post and then your profile, very nice.  Wow we are almost in exactly the same place in the CD world.

I am a straight married guy, with a knowing but reluctant to accept my crossdressing wife that  I have been happily married to for 40+ years.   I have always had a fem side that he wife knows about, and the crossdressing began about 5 years ago – yes a late bloomer.

I don’t do wigs or makeup, just a guy in some nice gals clothes.  I like the “soccer mom” look, gals jeans, with a cue top and heels, or maybe just a simple dress and heels.  When drab I like to take on an androgynous look, make me feel good and the wife is more comfy with that.

As for being noticed, I am sure that I do get noticed, but that is not my desire, I just want to wear and enjoy pretty, cute and comfy gals clothes.  As do you !!

Just wanted to comment and say hi…  Have fun, enjoy the clothes !!!   Staci..

Becka
        Lady

Sounds great! Just sent a friend request, Staci!

Let’s stay in touch!

Love your last comment Becka

’Love it!!!’

Sassy!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?