Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Again I say that I am so excited to find and be apart of this website. I’ve been a closet case on and off for the last fifty years. From sneaking and wearing my moms red tights when I was in grade school to buying and throwing everything away so many times thru the years. Well I’m back and plan on staying back.Hopefully with the help of all of you gurls. please feel free to advice me, give me pointers as we go along on this journey. Again I’m so excited! Somebody please be my very first chat. Thanks all and I’m still so “excited”

Jackie
      Lady

Welcome and  sounds fantastic you can finally experience the joy of crossdressing. Good luck with your journey.

Sammatha
      Lady

Good for you.

Its wonderful here. So many lovely gfs.

Good luck. Message me if you like.

Samantha xx

Hi Michelle,

Welcome from the UK, I love your enthusiasm and I see from your profile that like me you love stimulating conversation. I love to chat, please feel free to message me.

Jessica x.

Anonymous

Oh Jessica your a doll can’t wait to talk and listen to all the ups and downs we been thru for so long I’m getting a tear in my eye again. God I’m so excited!!!

Hi it’s Sandy let me be one of the first to welcome you! I’ve thrown it out many times only to have to start over again. Ah the many nice things I miss now!
      Stay with it lol Sandy.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michelle,  happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Crossdressing for me is a exhilarating experience and one I do enjoy  . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Oh thank you so much Stephanie. Your a doll!! I’ve been having and hiding these feeling oh for so many years. I do feel so much better seeing I’m going to grasp these feeling and let me be me. I’m sur there will be many ups and downs on this journey. With that being said I look forward to your advice and encouragement. Many thanks welcoming me into such a wonderful group. Just to let you know I’m crying with joy because of this. Many thanks Michelle

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

I too have waited many years and just 3 years ago I open to this wonderful world and with its ups and downs my journey is a dream come true. Be happy, be proud and be that woman we all love to be..

Hugs…💕

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDH.  Everyone is excited to see your message.

Alice

Alice, you’re so warm and bubbly in everything you write. Thanks.
      Lol Sandy.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Hi Michelle,

It’s so nice to meet you and feel your enthusiasm!  Please feel free to message me anytime, I’d love to talk about whatever is on your mind.

Hugs,

Ellie

Welcome Michelle!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?