Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Sisters, I’ve done it….. crap, Merry Christmas everyone I guess….  the grand unintentional outputting.    It seems I was experiencing dumb fingers when I accidentally opened my gallery to my FB account…..  this is really a bit scary for me.  I mean, it’s out there, all my CD pics… I am feeling cooked like Christmas Turkey.   Damn, I hope I make it through this without too much damage, wish me luck sisters….   Christmas cheer turning to Christmas fear.  😟

I’m like, kinda scared to go out now….

Stevie

Anonymous

Merry Christmas Stevie! My prayers for you. I have read many stories that end with “I don’t know what I was so worried about!” Let’s hope that is your story also!

Hugs,

Kay

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Thanks Kay, ❤.  Day started so well, but freaking out now.  Guess it will be enlightening if nothing else….

Oh, Stevie, I dont know what to say,, holding you tightly, I hope all works ok for you.
      Hugs, Regi.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Thanks Regi, looks like I’m ending this year with a bang.  Whether I want to or not.

Hi Stevie, sounds like a nervous time. Everyone knowing. I’m hoping everything goes well for you.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Stevie…..omg…you say you are scared to go out…..honey, you are OUT…

and if you’re going for the big reveal, you have probably won this year’s most dramatic way of doing it….I thought my albums and canvasses were bold!!

I’m sure anyone that knows you will realise what a special person you are, and just love you anyway…. ❤️

I’m hoping you get all the understanding and compassion you deserve….

Holding my breath, grace xx

Anonymous

Remember to breathe in between Grace please sweetie.

Anonymous

Well merry Christmas, a new year definitely for you Stevie, those that love you will be fine, it’s not how you dress that defines you, but how you act as a human being. And you come across as a beautiful person. Good luck sweetie. ❤️Amanda xx

Their may be a few and an occasional look, but the bulk may not even squeek. I can understand ,to FB friends you have just made a massive  statement! but you have put the ball in there court by disclosing this and are hiding nothing. You may be pleasantly surprized at the outcome Kind wishes Pyxx.

Elaine
      Duchess

I’m sure you are stressed but hopefully it will turn out okay.

Secretly I would like to be accidentally outed. Then everyone would know and would either accept me or not.

Anonymous
      Lady

I hope all goes well for you Stevie! Like others said, those that love and care for you will continue to do so. Those that are small minded may fall away, but it’s those that love us that we want to stay close.

Prayers and thoughts your way, luv!

tara 🙂

You could always delete from fb anything you don’t want to stay there, I would’ve thought. I quit using it a couple years ago for a variety of reasons. Anything not already seen can simply go away. If you’ve already got likes on it then… maybe it’s all good? Sometimes I wonder when I slip up on something whether the girl inside is really just trying to get out, and it was an on purpose as much as it was an accident. Your mileage may vary…

Bridgette vS

Stevie

Oh Sweetie!!  Well, if you believe in a prayer to the Lord,  you probably already know that this isn’t really an accident.  Your “dumb fingers”  were by design and for a good reason which will reveal itself in time.

Besides,  us Girls got your back!

XO Robyn 🤗❤️🎄

If everything is really out there Steve, the best advice I can give you is to own the sh!t out of it. Somebody asks you about it in a snide or otherwise negative way, just say ‘Yeah that’s right, you have a problem with it?’ Confront them right back, you have court of public opinion on your side.

Merry Christmas Stevie,

Wishing you good luck.  But as Grace says you’ve come this far.  You’ve made it safely through and that was the tough road.

Alice

Whatever happened with this whole kerfuffle?

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Very little actually, thanks for asking ❤.  Other than not receiving any well wishes back for Christmas it’s all quiet.  Fair enough.  Nobody has “unfriended” me, but I dont here from them either.  My family is still great about it, esp. my niece!

That’s good to hear Stevie, and really not unexpected. We all seem to make a much bigger deal out of other peoples potential reaction than in reality usually occurs.

I’m sorry to have missed this, but relieved that it’s so far so good!

Here’s to an awesome 2021!

It can only get better, surely?

Love Laura

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?