- December 25, 2020 at 9:58 am #423009Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 43Replies: 995Has thanked: 4719 timesBeen thanked: 5161 times
Sisters, I’ve done it….. crap, Merry Christmas everyone I guess…. the grand unintentional outputting. It seems I was experiencing dumb fingers when I accidentally opened my gallery to my FB account….. this is really a bit scary for me. I mean, it’s out there, all my CD pics… I am feeling cooked like Christmas Turkey. Damn, I hope I make it through this without too much damage, wish me luck sisters…. Christmas cheer turning to Christmas fear. 😟
I’m like, kinda scared to go out now….
- This topic was modified 2 months ago by Stevie Steiner.
- This topic was modified 2 months ago by Stevie Steiner.
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 10, 2021 at 5:27 am #430391Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 431Has thanked: 1852 timesBeen thanked: 2000 times
- January 10, 2021 at 5:36 am #430396Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 43Replies: 995Has thanked: 4719 timesBeen thanked: 5161 times
Very little actually, thanks for asking ❤. Other than not receiving any well wishes back for Christmas it’s all quiet. Fair enough. Nobody has “unfriended” me, but I dont here from them either. My family is still great about it, esp. my niece!
- January 10, 2021 at 8:47 am #430462Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 920Has thanked: 2975 timesBeen thanked: 4396 times
- January 10, 2021 at 5:49 am #430406Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 431Has thanked: 1852 timesBeen thanked: 2000 times
- December 25, 2020 at 6:21 pm #423121Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2741Has thanked: 1974 timesBeen thanked: 5563 times
- December 25, 2020 at 2:37 pm #423076Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 431Has thanked: 1852 timesBeen thanked: 2000 times
If everything is really out there Steve, the best advice I can give you is to own the sh!t out of it. Somebody asks you about it in a snide or otherwise negative way, just say ‘Yeah that’s right, you have a problem with it?’ Confront them right back, you have court of public opinion on your side.
- December 25, 2020 at 2:31 pm #423075Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 592Has thanked: 1880 timesBeen thanked: 2530 times
Oh Sweetie!! Well, if you believe in a prayer to the Lord, you probably already know that this isn’t really an accident. Your “dumb fingers” were by design and for a good reason which will reveal itself in time.
Besides, us Girls got your back!
XO Robyn 🤗❤️🎄
- December 25, 2020 at 2:06 pm #423066Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 477Has thanked: 7655 timesBeen thanked: 1874 times
You could always delete from fb anything you don’t want to stay there, I would’ve thought. I quit using it a couple years ago for a variety of reasons. Anything not already seen can simply go away. If you’ve already got likes on it then… maybe it’s all good? Sometimes I wonder when I slip up on something whether the girl inside is really just trying to get out, and it was an on purpose as much as it was an accident. Your mileage may vary…
- December 25, 2020 at 2:01 pm #423065Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 96Has thanked: 819 timesBeen thanked: 431 times
I hope all goes well for you Stevie! Like others said, those that love and care for you will continue to do so. Those that are small minded may fall away, but it’s those that love us that we want to stay close.
Prayers and thoughts your way, luv!
- December 25, 2020 at 1:57 pm #423062ElaineDuchessRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 27Replies: 92Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 285 times
I’m sure you are stressed but hopefully it will turn out okay.
Secretly I would like to be accidentally outed. Then everyone would know and would either accept me or not.
- December 25, 2020 at 12:02 pm #423041Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 430Replies: 1750Has thanked: 7710 timesBeen thanked: 6967 times
Stevie, you’ve come so far already the past several months, and it hasn’t been a bad experience. Seems to me that life is clearing the path ahead of you.
Everyone has skeletons, everyone. No one has any right to respond poorly, unless they wish to look within themselves also.
Sometimes we make it up as we go hon. Courage is fear flipped inside out. ❤
- December 25, 2020 at 11:19 am #423032PY MarshallDuchessRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 331Has thanked: 1430 timesBeen thanked: 998 times
Their may be a few and an occasional look, but the bulk may not even squeek. I can understand ,to FB friends you have just made a massive statement! but you have put the ball in there court by disclosing this and are hiding nothing. You may be pleasantly surprized at the outcome Kind wishes Pyxx.
- December 25, 2020 at 11:17 am #423030Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 1107Has thanked: 7778 timesBeen thanked: 4239 times
Well merry Christmas, a new year definitely for you Stevie, those that love you will be fine, it’s not how you dress that defines you, but how you act as a human being. And you come across as a beautiful person. Good luck sweetie. ❤️Amanda xx
- December 25, 2020 at 10:52 am #423026AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1713Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9458 times
Stevie…..omg…you say you are scared to go out…..honey, you are OUT…
and if you’re going for the big reveal, you have probably won this year’s most dramatic way of doing it….I thought my albums and canvasses were bold!!
I’m sure anyone that knows you will realise what a special person you are, and just love you anyway…. ❤️
I’m hoping you get all the understanding and compassion you deserve….
Holding my breath, grace xx
- December 25, 2020 at 11:19 am #423033
- December 25, 2020 at 10:46 am #423024Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 456Has thanked: 2679 timesBeen thanked: 1620 times
- December 25, 2020 at 10:28 am #423018Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 610Has thanked: 6370 timesBeen thanked: 2613 times
- December 25, 2020 at 10:25 am #423017AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 700Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3831 times
Merry Christmas Stevie! My prayers for you. I have read many stories that end with “I don’t know what I was so worried about!” Let’s hope that is your story also!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.