Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ster Eleo
      Lady

Oooooooohhhh, I am out of town with wife for a week.

my new silicone filled boobs are in the mail and of course don’t come before we leave so I figure 3 days on the porch and I’ll get them when I get home.

the mother in law finds them first. Get this. Says that “there’s a broken box here and it’s leaking silicone” my wife asks me when the two of them on the phone

”what did you order?”

I cup my hands and mouth-pronounce “boobs”!

wife rolls her eyes and handles it.

well we can a little more than infer that the mother in law now knows, and now father in law and soon to be my own parents cuz they talk…. Uhhhhhhh.

wife says that her mom doesn’t know.  Riiiiiigggghhhht  that box was only held together by ONE SEAM and was missing two full sides. You can’t not know!

after all, add on boobs and silicone go together like mac n cheese so she said that they were leaking silicone to let me know that she knows.

they are fine.

I mean, I can just tell ‘em that If I was to be a chick with a wig for Halloween that I’d want a good set of boobs for more fun…

now I bet that someone’s gonna ask where my boobs are while handing out candy next week.

Can’t make this up.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

You cannot not wear them now on halloween  as I would guess it was expected if you are to see your mother in law on the night, then see what happens. You could say the surprise has gone but how do I look?

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Ster. From what you described your mother-in-law may or may not know or may or may not suspect.??????? It might be to your advantage to pry just a little bit to find out what she does know/suspect. If it is OK with your spouse it MIGHT be a good thing to be fully out to family.
      Being out to family means less stress in trying to hide your feminine self.
      We are all different here, some want to come out more heading to fully transition and some of us only want to occasionally crossdress and are fully satisfied with being the occasional woman. So it all depends on were you are and want/need? to go.

. Cassie

Well, know that you have been outed, it is time to embrace the girl within and let her out to play!

LOL. Well, I hope the experience is freeing, rather than burdening. Every time I’ve come out to someone, and you literally go through the process all over again every time you do it, it’s always been positive. There are still many who don’t know, but it’s always a great sense of relief. I hope it’s that way for you. I laughed so hard when I pictured you mouthing “boobs” to your wife while she was on the phone. I’m glad you have a supportive spouse.

Anonymous

That really is unfortunate. Can you get a refund/replacement through the vendor?

Ster Eleo
        Lady

That’s the thing- they aren’t damaged!  The box was missing 2-3 sides so you can clearly see what’s inside.  Mother in law said it’s leaking cuz boobs that break leak silicone (by default).   Telling me this let’s me know that she knows what they are.

What a story! So the boobs are fine thank goodness. So your MIL said they were leaking silicon when they were not which means she knew that fake boobs are filled with silicon. Not many people would know that. Not many people would recognize silicon if they saw it. She could have said nothing of course but obviously she wanted you to know that she knew you had bought forms.The Halloween explanation should cover it all up. It would be that particular parcel to get so badly damaged; unfortunate, my sympathies. Best, Marlene.

More like you could be BUSTED.

Sorry, I just couldn’t resist the pun.

Anonymous
      Lady

How does the wife feel about you coming out? You have to wear them on Halloween now and make the most of it… yea! Its up to you if you want to pass it off as a joke or seriously tell them you like dressing. Good luck and I hope you let us know how it goes. Trick or Treat!

Ster Eleo
        Lady

I only dress up for Halloween.  Aside from it being super fun, there is an investment. Boobs, wig, got body wax this year, makeup. I pay a pro cuz idk how… it’s well beyond your typical $40 spirit Halloween costume at this point. So I wanna get my money’s worth.….and she gets madder at this each year. She’s regressing.  From what went from a “go have fun” in years prior has turned to “I’m angry that you’re doing this” as of yesterday.  Well I listened to her last year and stayed home. I was the mad one then. Now it’s my turn.

J J
      Lady

Might as well just keep quiet until somebody brings it up. At that point just own it and move on with your life. As others have said, when someone finds out life just goes on.

I am sorry that you are in this spot the only thing that is somewhat positive is that your wife knows about Ster Eleo or things could be worse. I hope everything comes out ok let us know how you are doing.These things can get a bit ugly.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Halloween, the perfect cover !

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

In a related story, my daughter once came to our house, years ago, and asked if she could borrow my wife’s guitar. It was downstairs in the back of the workroom. My wife instructed her where it was, so she ran down to get it. She came back up, with the guitar, but also with a question- Why was  there boobs in a box on top of the shelf. Turns out when she picked up the guitar the end of it hit the box, and knocked it off the top shelf, where I was hiding them. I was at a lost for words, but my wife quickly covered by saying a she had found them at a garage sale and thought they might be fun for a Halloween costume. Then she said, – do you want them to use this year? My daughter said – no – then they started talking about the guitar. You have got to love my wife for that cover story!

OMG! With Halloween next week, you are covered, don’t worry sister. Worst case, dress up on Halloween and send a picture to the MIL.

But I agree – that is exactly the timing problem that would happen to me, except to me except it would be my 26 YO step-daughter who found the package Ugh.

You have to laugh

Tara

This also reminds me of a situation a year or two ago. My 26 YO stepdaughter was over and for some reason was in the walk-in closet that my wife and I share. I have some of my Fem boots in the closet near my wife’s stuff. Well ….. to our suppose, out walks the stepdaughter in MY red Pleaser platform lace up boots. So I quickly sacrificed the wife and said they were for a party we went to once or something like that.

What really annoyed me was that she kept wearing them! I was ready to yell “take off my damn boots and put them back NOW”

LOL

Tara

Meredith
        Lady

When my daughter was about 13 she told my wife (her stepmother) she hoped it was ok, but she had borrowed the panty girdle from the clean clothes basket to wear with a church dress. I froze. My wife grinned at me and said it was ok with her.

I totally sympathize and hate that sinking-gut feeling of knowing you’ve been outed. I once wrote a very entertaining article about dressing for my very first CD sorority group meeting. It was a fun article about accidentally gluing my fingers to a beer can while putting on my nails, then going to the very supportive meeting. I even included a glamorous head shot. I then made the brilliant decision to put the printed article in my work folder, to show my only supportive friend. (She loved the article.) But then my folder disappeared for a week. A smirking co worker brought it to me one day. I’d left it in his cubicle. After he left, I just sat at my desk, trying to pull my heart and stomach out of my shoes.

J J
      Lady

[postquote quote=685953]
      True, but life goes on and we survive such mishaps and realize all that fear and worry is for naught.

Your wife could tell her mother that what they do in the bedroom is their business! A lot of people role play there. Thats no big thing nowadays!

I had a similar thing happen. My mother in law came to visit my wife one  Saturday when I was working and decided to unload the dryer. I had underwear in that load, and my wife and I are several sizes different. So I guess now my sweet, dear mother in law knows that I underdress .

This same thing happened to me.  My mother in law was at our house when we weren’t home and I had panties in the dryer.  I found them neatly folded in my dresser… I still don’t think I’m over the embarrassment lol

My wife’s daughter and adult grandkids came to our house so my wife wanted to show off her newly remodeled bedroom. I had no idea until they started upstairs. Well my stand up jewelry armoire (full) caught her eye and she opened it and asked why there were clipon earrings in it. She also looked in the closet and commented on the clothes since my wife NEVER wore anything that “girly”.  That wasn’t the worst! After they left I noticed we had left a (very realistic) adult toy on the night stand (we are old but not dead!)….. Stephanie

Ster Eleo
      Lady

Okay nothing ever happened – probably because we had almost 15 people over for the passing out candy. We are on a corner and in a busy neighborhood (300 plus treaters).  Had it been a small event, maybe I’d be asked to bring em out!

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

We have a cleaning lady once a wk, I always check for and thing laying out. My SO and I are on the DADT wave length. After our cleaning Lady leaves I always check my SO Laundry to make sure none of mine is mixed up.
      When I went to put away my laundry first thing I see is a Black thigh hi stocking. Guess she knows about my CD.

One less to worry about
      Lynda

Ster Eleo
        Lady

One less to worry about! Haaaaaaaaaa!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?