Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well, it’s official, the groundhog saw his shadow, so continue to break out those opaque tights, fur coats and boots.  As for me, I’m not sure I can handle any more 80 degree days in Florida.

Anonymous

As usual I am hoping that we have at least those six weeks.  That would be fairly normal, here in northern MN.

That is normal here in Canada so sweaters, camis and leggings.

My northern friends and family don’t have a lot of sympathy for the unusually warm weather we are having here in Florida.

Anonymous
      Lady

I don’t think the groundhog saw his shadow here in the south because its been overcast and raining so maybe spring will come early here. Temps are above normal here most days.

So how does that work?  If the ground hog sees it’s shadow there will be 6 more weeks of winter, and if it doesn’t, then spring will be here in a month and a half??  Up here in the Land of Cheese and Packers it’s more like 10 more weeks or 2 1/2 months.  XO – Julia

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Julia.

You guys are getting slammed with winter but don’t you guys love the snow and ice in Packer land?

I like to see it snow when the Packers are playing, as long as I am nice and comfortable in my living room watching.  Personally, I wouldn’t care if I never saw snow again, but all our family is up here.  XO – J

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?