• This topic has 20 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Honey T
      Significant Other

What is different in your femme life?

Other than clothes & makeup, how is she different from he?

The differences I see whether my husband is present vs. my girlfriend:

he likes bourbon / she likes Chardonnay

he throws real f bombs constantly/ she occasionally says “ the f word “ to not sound offensive

he enjoys eating a meal/ she likes cooking

he lives in the house/ she cleans the house

these  are the most noticeable differences aside from the visual ones, what about you?❤️

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by MacKenzie Alexandra. Reason: Removed the unused poll. Shifted the pill question to the body
      Emily
      Lady

Interesting observations. I guess I see some of the same things. However the more time I spend as Emily, the more the differences fade and the lines blur. I am becoming more and more feminine all the time. Many of my male traits are disappearing or at least softening. But, I do recognize the differences and appreciate your sharing this.

Good question, Honey.
      For me, my body language, my mannerisms, my emotional state, the care I take in my appearance, to name but a few.
      However, as Emily has said, the lines are blurring, and my Femme self is rapidly encroaching on “him”
      Regi

Yes the lines blur as we age and my fem self has taken over. Looking about my room I  see flowers I bought on Saturday and plants along with stuffed animals on the bed and cosmetics filling the bathroom counter tops. And omg open the closet doors.

He is who I usually am, she is who I aspire to be.

Anonymous

He tends to lose his temper when frustrated; she never does. He is a slob; she is careful about her appearance and keeps her surroundings neat. His clothing is monolithic and monotonous – dark jeans and tees or sweats (and he changes them infrequently); she loves bright colors and picks a different outfit every day.
      But the lines have blurred. He is rarely present, now; his clothes are rarely seen and most have gone to Goodwill.

He’s  into rock and metal she’s into female fronted pop and hip hop.

He smokes full flavor short cigarettes and she loves her Misty menthol 120’s.

Anonymous

Hi Honey,

I’m not sure.  But on balance I’d say no. It’s not so much either he or she mode. It’s just essentially me. But then again as a man I never been overly impressed by the concept of ‘manliness’.

I like to have flowers in the house. One time at a checkout, the cashier saw a nice bunch of flowers I’d bought, and said ‘Oh, your wife like those’. I don’t think my wife ever brought flowers into our house! it was my thing not hers.

Marti x

Anonymous

Hello honey….

I really thought about this….

and the more I do, the more It appears…. not a lot. I have always been neat, tidy, houseproud if you like.

I like flowers, throws, big cushions and so many other ” female orientated” traits…

I guess I have always been a housewife, I just never realised!!!

Grace xx

Hi Honey!

First off, sounds like the two of you have a great relationship!

While I agree there is a melding and the differences blur. Denise enjoys:

1. Music (biggest difference) – Denise listens to Pop female (Lizzo, Haim, Jlo, Katy Perry)
      2. Candles, flowers and other calming scents
      3. Softer, and less aggressive, never raising my voice, listening more and giggling
      4. Mannerisms

Great question!!

Denise

Anonymous

I am me, who is she, and she who is me. The only difference is me goes to work but she is always there too. At home we are as one.

Honey, darling…

I too have thought quite a bit about this over croissants and coffee this morning…

I have to admit there’s not a huge difference! I drive like a French woman and swear in French as well… saves using the ‘f-bomb’ as you so aptly put it. Otherwise, I am essentially a person who prefers negotiating rather than confronting and a smile rather than a snarl.

I have mentioned in another thread that my drab self is merging with Polly quicker than I imagined and that is as it should be, I think?

I would classify myself as a classic, competent woman of style and class. Romantic I am and those moments of niceness I love.
      The only thing that has less of a feminine side is the drab carpentry fixit stuff… even that I can put down to a female farming background!

My music style is eclectic and colour choices vibrant. I love cricket but so did my mother who was a competent opening bat in her day!

No… I am myself, Polly

Diana W
      Lady

I love red wine.  He liked beer,

I love to read romance novels and women’s literature.  He liked war and action novels.

I enjoy romance and drama films.  He liked action films.

I am passionate about clothes and get excited about them.  He just saw them as a necessity.

I enjoy a wider variety of music than he ever did.

I feel free to express myself any way I choose. He was guarded and felt he couldn’t act certain ways.

I didn’t know how repressed I was when I was him.  I feel freer to just be myself.  I just know I can never go back to who I used to be.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Anonymous

i have alot. male side has boring clothes and has not bought anything new in 20 years. my female side loves and buys new clothes weekly. pretty colors and sexy. male never wears white. female loves white. but the biggest difference is male side has no friends and works most of the time. doesn’t talk good about different races. female side can make friends in a minute. loves people of every race and color. gives and gets hugs from them every week. i wound say she has friends from every race now. she is always happy and making people laugh ever time she is around. we both have a positive attitude and that’s good.

I love crossdressing; he likes getting dressed up in women’s clothes, from wig to heels.

I have been in the closet since, well, forever; he respects that, but will sometimes enter without knocking.

I love Romantic comedy, period pieces, and CD/TG movies; he likes watching these too, but only when I do.

I love outdoor gardening in the Summer, but won’t do it while dressed femme; he likes gardening, too, but will only do it in drab.

We both hired the same housekeeper many years ago; but I will NEVER be around when she comes to clean.

I listen to and appreciate a very narrow range of classical music from the Baroque, Romantic, and Classic eras; he won’t listen to anything that pre-dates Bach or comes after Tchaikovsky.

We both love great movie Soundtracks and music from Broadway plays, but only I understand why.

I absolutely love the ballet; he wouldn’t get caught dead watching it unless I’m with him.

I hate cooking; he loves to eat, therefore he cooks.

I refuse to watch football, basketball, soccer, etc. on TV, in a stadium, or at all; he only talks sports with his male buddies, but since he has no male buddies, he never talks sports.

So, as you can see, there’s a world of difference between me and him. But I think if you look underneath the outer wrapping, you’ll see we’re one and the same person.

Anonymous

Great conversation and so much fun T.

On drinks, he and she love red wine and bourbon.  Although she prefers an ice cube in her bourbon.

She would never swear.  She would say f___ me if that is how she felt. There is making love, having sex, f__ing me, playing with me and other definitions.  They all have a place, and a time and a meaning.

Sadly, he and she both love to cook.  She dresses up at night and cooks a full meal and dines by candlelight.  He would too and does.  But in reality, if he was alone, he would be a she 100% of the time. 😊

Neither cleans the house. But both are very neat.  She loves doing laundry. He does not know where the machines are.

She will sit and read magazines and girly books.  He will watch a movie.

She will light the gas fireplaces and just enjoy the ambiance.  He would not.

She will have a spa night and take hours showering and getting dressed.  He would walk under the shower and plop himself down at the table.

She will put Dianna Krall on the sound system, he will put on Country.  She loves country but Diana Krall is heavenly.

They both love sexy clothes and fabrics, but he has to hide it or buy black or men’s colors. She would buy the wildest colors she could find.

He is such a bore. He is gone, just girls apply here.

I guess that the biggest difference is clothes and shopping. He: always jeans, T-shirt, and a very few ten year old underwear. Same clothes for summer or winter. No jewelry. One pair each of work or dress tennis shoes and boots. Her: closets and dresser full of different pretty outfits for each day, drawerful of pretty silky panties and bras, dozens of boots, booties, tennis shoes and dress shoes. Complete wardrobe for each season. A jewelry collection that has overflowed out of a 4 foot tall stand up mirrored armoire. And the obvious difference: a LOT of makeup, wigs and hair accessories. Shopping: he only went to any store with a mission: get a certain item and get out; she goes shopping often and spends hours looking for bargains and may go to several stores in one day and not get anything (though rarely). One personality difference is that Stephanie is much calmer.

Katey Doe
      Lady

For me I try and live as Katey as much as possible. Everyday I try to be as feminine as possible such as my attitude towards certain situations, I’m emotional, and do small things to remind me of who I am. I underdress everyday (have to check schedule first), I use a girly chapstick, I carry a lipstick with me in my pocket. So yes its all small things but it helps me to be Katey everyday. The male side comes out when I’m at work but only in the way of giving direction or sitting in meetings. I do not curse often (sometimes I slip).

He’s aggressive behind the wheel, she’s more careful and laid back, but probably just as likely to be done for speeding. He curses like the old sailor he is, she’s more circumspect linguistically. He’s a father and grandfather, she has a wife but no offspring…officially. He’s straight, she’s a lesbian. Of course we’re both married to the same poor confused woman. He’s coming around to her way of thinking on any number of topics though.

Bridgette

Hi Honey,

He’s as wind-up merchant, outwardly confident but not. He struggles approaching woman. Where’s the same style blue and black clothing and never tries to stand out. He swears too much hardly ever tidies up. Doesn’t look after himself and loses his temper.

She’s quietly confident, does occasionally swear, but is more likely to be sarcastic. She’ll flirt even if not attracted to him. She shops far too much and spends too much. Drinks rose, not cider. She says what she’s thinks and is more “naughty” and impulsive. She looks after her self. Most importantly she is quickly becoming the dominant personality.

Love Trish

Anonymous

I have become one person but I would say I’ve used Heather’s patience. Bryan was never patient and became frustrated quickly. Now wether this is just my age and I’ve learned to slow down and relax. When your young and raising kids and going to work everything is on a time table. I’ve learned to slow down and appreciate the smaller and finer things in life that would have blown past me 30 years ago. I’m still neurotic and timetable oriented, bad case of OCD but I’ve made my time allotments larger so I’m not so rushed, I’ve found I definitely get better results this way. As for the him and her part, there is only me, I find my thoughts are a lot clearer when there’s only one of me in here, far less confusing.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?