Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hello all,

as a woman who believes in equality for ALL, i’d like to comment on a subject we all experience.

wearing HEELS!

as a young person i always liked the look of high heels – so elegant…

but, oh what a problem to physically accomplish!

Nina Flowers, Shannel, BeBe Zehara and Ongina on Season 1 of RuPaul’s “Drag Race” are ladies

who have PRACTICED this art and i believe it is an art…

PRACTICE ladies, i think is the key !

Hi Mai!   Don’t forget to do those deep knee bends and squats……..preferably while wearing a 100 pound full field pack in the Army. You’ll have calves and ankles like band steel in no time…..bring on the stillettos!  I just love Ru Paul and his shows…..the girls are funny and wow what designers they are!

TTFN…..

Veronica

hello  dame v. graunwolf,

yes, exercise so helps walking in heels gracefully !

g’day,

mai

Hey Mai,

I do have to say that wearing heels is such fun! Yes I do mean what I say. I have been wearing heels off and on, more on now😁, for many years. My first try was embarrassing but I did manage to walk about 20 meters within my apartment before falling for the second time. So I kept at it until I felt stable and balanced on 4” stiletto heels. My first pair I owned was a 4” stiletto heel with ankle strap. I just love ankle strap heels!!!!! Today I can walk fairly confidently on 5” stiletto heels in a straight line for about 15 meters without a hiccup while placing one foot in front of the other, small steps with a slower gait works for me. I haven’t fallen in a few years, knock on wood, and they were 6” stiletto pump with platform heels with a 2” platform. My wife even commented that I walk in heels better than most women. I think she exaggerated a little bit I do walk well in them.

Oh, and Veronica my sister, I can squat and pick something up from the floor wearing my 5” stilettos better than without them. Figure that one out….lol. But don’t ask me to do that in a mini skirt, or pencil skirt!  TTFN

Danielle💋👠

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?